Happy Earth Day!!

Which deductions did they do away with?

They did reduce the $20,000 amount before your get a 1099k from payment processors like Ebay and Venmo, down to $600. The IRS did bump it up to $5,000 before you'd get smacked with a 1099k, but that caused a lot of people to quit selling stuff online.

That was part of Shithead Biden's Inflation Reduction Act.

I gotta be honest here, I'm not feel'in it Lefties. I mean, the Earth never has a "love people day". No, the earth only spends its time trying to irradicate humans in a myriad of ways. In fact, the earth is kinda like the DNC in that respect. It's just a death cult of a myriad of schemes to reduce population levels.
In honor of Earth Day, I'm spending almost the whole day on Earth.
As I result, I plan on driving around in an SUV all day while eating cans of beans for you carbon enthusiasts out there.

They did reduce the $20,000 amount before your get a 1099k from payment processors like Ebay and Venmo, down to $600. The IRS did bump it up to $5,000 before you'd get smacked with a 1099k, but that caused a lot of people to quit selling stuff online.

That was part of Shithead Biden's Inflation Reduction Act.

what does that have to do with dependents?

My taxes went up, that is a fact. The democrats quietly eliminated some of the tax deductions for dependents.

That why you move investments around when between the election and inauguration ... depending on who wins ... or just invest in real estate ... fill out tax form like landlords ... deduct just about everything ... BOTH parties protect rental income and the capital gains that result ... why The Rich keep getting richer and You keep paying taxes ...

You must be young ... dependents eat more than any stupid exemption value ... I did treat my house cat clowder as a business asset, but never my own children ... that's just sick ...

That why you move investments around when between the election and inauguration ... depending on who wins ... or just invest in real estate ... fill out tax form like landlords ... deduct just about everything ... BOTH parties protect rental income and the capital gains that result ... why The Rich keep getting richer and You keep paying taxes ...

You must be young ... dependents eat more than any stupid exemption value ... I did treat my house cat clowder as a business asset, but never my own children ... that's just sick ...
I am 60, my deductions would be less than the standard deduction so I go standard. My oldest just turned 18, my youngest is 17.

Thank you for the comment. I will think about that stuff.

I gotta be honest here, I'm not feel'in it Lefties. I mean, the Earth never has a "love people day". No, the earth only spends its time trying to irradicate humans in a myriad of ways. In fact, the earth is kinda like the DNC in that respect. It's just a death cult of a myriad of schemes to reduce population levels.

As I result, I plan on driving around in an SUV all day while eating cans of beans for you carbon enthusiasts out there.
Did you know that the guy who helped start this Earth Day thing murdered his ex-girlfriend, and in a very hideous way?

I don't want to write about that but you can Search it.

Did you know that the guy who helped start this Earth Day thing murdered his ex-girlfriend, and in a very hideous way?

Why did his girlfriend hate the earth so much?

I reckon it served her right!

Kept her body in a trunk and ended up composting her too.

Similar to the founder of Kwanzaa, Maulana Ron Karenga. He whipped naked girls with an electrical cord and a karate baton, burned them with hot iron, and crushed their fingers with pliers.

Everyone knows the left is full-on batshit crazy. Inside the mind of every leftard is a bomb, waiting to go off.

Last edited:
Gee, how to respond to reiny who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and posts bullshit?

A few trees? More like millions upon millions of trees from south america's rain forest to Maine.

It already costs much more than a red cent, $6 trillion a year world wide

My electric bill went up 40%

My taxes went up $4k a year.
That's because of corn pop

I can't see anyone voting for him. China will have to print up way more blank ballots than planned

Kept her body in a trunk and ended up composting her too.

Similar to the founder of Kwanzaa, Maulana Ron Karenga. He whipped naked girls with and electrical cord and a karate baton, and tortured them in other ways.

Everyone knows the left is full-on batshit crazy.
well, that's not exactly what I heard about the earth day guy. I heard he put her in a trunk in his apartment and let her die.

I probably should go grab a site

Forum List

Back