Hilarious: Mike "hang 'em all" Pence gets into spat with gay Olympic Athlete

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Openly gay figure skater Adam Rippon declined chance to speak with Vice President Pence

Pence had another focus: He was so concerned about the criticism he received from U.S. Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon that his staff went to the extraordinary length of asking the U.S. Olympic Committee to set up a conversation between the two – an offer Rippon turned down.

“You mean Mike Pence, the same Mike Pence that funded gay conversion therapy? I’m not buying it,” Rippon said.

------------------

Adam is half of that famous duo that absolutely terrifies Republicans and turns them into little bowls of Jello.

Adam and Steve.

Mike Pence, the man President Trump joked about. The "joke" being that Pence wants to hang all the gays. Hilarious! Republicans have such a sense of humor.

I know how USMB Right Wingers hate gays. I mean really, really hates gays. They must be pissed. Their man has been dissed.

I bet deanrd would like to meet him

24254341_1805361203096651_7843861694232133632_n.jpg

Adam is half of that famous duo that absolutely terrifies Republicans and turns them into little bowls of Jello.

LOL He's another loudmouthed homo

Gosh.
He does look pretty skeery.

Where's the spat? Pence doesn't care what the poufter wants.
Oh, I see. Too afraid to read the link. Happens a lot with your kind.

Pence wants to meet with Adam and Adam isn't interested.

Mike Pence is a bigoted piece of excrement

Here's What Mike Pence Said on LGBT Issues Over the Years

He said gay couples signaled ‘societal collapse’
He opposed a law that would prohibit discrimination against LGBT people in the workplace
He opposed the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
He rejected the Obama administration directive on transgender bathrooms

He does not reflect the values of decent people and neither do most on the message board

Deanrd spreading more lies and propaganda.

I don’t think he will ever make an honest statement.

Just a leftwing idiot.

Update!!!!

Team USA's Openly Gay Athletes Aren't Backing Down From Feud With Vice President | HuffPost

Vice President Mike Pence’s anti-LGBTQ track record continues to haunt him halfway around the world.

That’s thanks to figure skater Adam Rippon and freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy, Team USA’s first two openly gay athletes competing in the Winter Olympics.

The two have made it clear they aren’t backing down from their criticism of Pence’s selection to lead the U.S. delegation to Friday’s opening ceremony.

Rippon and Kenworthy both published photos on social media Friday from the opening ceremony, with captions that subtly ― and not so subtly ― called out the vice president’s history of undermining LGBTQ rights.

Update!!!!

Team USA's Openly Gay Athletes Aren't Backing Down From Feud With Vice President | HuffPost

Vice President Mike Pence’s anti-LGBTQ track record continues to haunt him halfway around the world.

That’s thanks to figure skater Adam Rippon and freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy, Team USA’s first two openly gay athletes competing in the Winter Olympics.

The two have made it clear they aren’t backing down from their criticism of Pence’s selection to lead the U.S. delegation to Friday’s opening ceremony.

Rippon and Kenworthy both published photos on social media Friday from the opening ceremony, with captions that subtly ― and not so subtly ― called out the vice president’s history of undermining LGBTQ rights.

Faggots fighting with the VP is probably going to bite them in the ass, no pun intended.

Forum List

Back