Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

LOL Help me? Get real, I think you're a fucking loon. Now shush or the next one off to ignore you go.

Doing that only gives me the satisfaction that what I've been saying has been hitting close to home for you, and that I should keep up the line of attack that you don't have any principles you're not willing to sell out for the sake of an internet message board.

LOL Help me? Get real, I think you're a fucking loon. Now shush or the next one off to ignore you go.

Doing that only gives me the satisfaction that what I've been saying has been hitting close to home for you, and that I should keep up the line of attack that you don't have any principles you're not willing to sell out for the sake of an internet message board.

No fool, you're an annoying twit that keeps repeating yourself, you're a redundant asshole. Now off ya go to join the other worthless trolls

No fool, you're an annoying twit that keeps repeating yourself, you're a redundant asshole. Now off ya go to join the other worthless trolls

What a fucking snowflake!

Go ahead, please. Put me on ignore. I can live with that, but you have to live with being a nobody with no principles for the rest of your life.

37 years? WTF are you blabbering about now, clown? Where did I predict anything? I simply said you're a clueless clown, not to be taken serious, you're to be mocked and laughed at....now go play super hero and let the adults converse

I was speaking generally about Conservatives. The predictions from the past 37 years have included; predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth, predicting that raising taxes would kill jobs, predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth (again), to predicting Saddam had WMDs and would pose a threat to the US, to predicting if the ARRA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting if the ACA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting that there would be hyperinflation, to predicting a stock market collapsing if the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy were to expire, to predicting a Romney "landslide". There hasn't been a single Conservative prediction the last 37 years that has turned out to be true. It's all bullshit you tell yourselves so you don't have to accept the reality that what you believe is wrong.

WMDs in Iraq wasn't a "conservative prediction", it was based on (possibly intentional) faulty and misleading intelligence. I could rattle off dozens of so called "liberal predictions" that didn't come true as well. Hillary winning the election by a landslide is the first one that springs to mind.

37 years? WTF are you blabbering about now, clown? Where did I predict anything? I simply said you're a clueless clown, not to be taken serious, you're to be mocked and laughed at....now go play super hero and let the adults converse

I was speaking generally about Conservatives. The predictions from the past 37 years have included; predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth, predicting that raising taxes would kill jobs, predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth (again), to predicting Saddam had WMDs and would pose a threat to the US, to predicting if the ARRA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting if the ACA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting that there would be hyperinflation, to predicting a stock market collapsing if the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy were to expire, to predicting a Romney "landslide". There hasn't been a single Conservative prediction the last 37 years that has turned out to be true. It's all bullshit you tell yourselves so you don't have to accept the reality that what you believe is wrong.

WMDs in Iraq wasn't a "conservative prediction", it was based on (possibly intentional) faulty and misleading intelligence. I could rattle off dozens of so called "liberal predictions" that didn't come true as well. Hillary winning the election by a landslide is the first one that springs to mind.

There were WMDs in Iraq....next

WMDs in Iraq wasn't a "conservative prediction", it was based on (possibly intentional) faulty and misleading intelligence.

Ummm...yeah, who were the ones who made the intel faulty and misleading? Those in Bush's Office of Special Plans, altered and reshaped the raw intelligence that was coming in for the purpose of justifying a case for preemptive war against Iraq. The intelligence wasn't faulty or misleading, Bush's presentation of that intelligence to the public by was of the OSP was.

So let's make sure the distinction is there; Bush and his cronies intentionally altered the intelligence in order to mislead Congress and the country into war. The "prediction" was from that misleading intelligence that said Saddam was a threat and would use WMDs against us.

I could rattle off dozens of so called "liberal predictions" that didn't come true as well. Hillary winning the election by a landslide is the first one that springs to mind.

Yes, they were wrong about Clinton (or were they? She did win the popular vote by 3 million and Russian hacking of our elections throws the whole thing into question), but apart from that miscalculation what other predictions? I doubt you can think of any without lying about what the prediction was.

What a fucking snowflake!

Go ahead, please. Put me on ignore. I can live with that, but you have to live with being a nobody with no principles for the rest of your life.

It really is pointless talking to you. You've got this stereotypical notion of conservatives seared into your brain that you try and shoehorn everybody into regardless of what they actually say. Like you did with me and the NFL protesters. But then again, close minded liberals screeching nazi at everyone who doesn't march in lockstep are nothing new. You guys are like religious fanatics, never a shred of nuanced opinions among the lot of you.

Sure...inoperable WMDs from the 1980's (that we probably sold them) buried deep in the desert that even Saddam forgot about. But those weren't the WMDs Bush and Conservatives were referring to. They were referring to nuclear weapons and chemical weapons the UN hadn't already identified.

So once again, we have an instance of a Conservative bending the truth in order to serve a myopic, narrow goal.

And I thought you were ignoring me? I guess that's just another reason not to believe anything you say.

It really is pointless talking to you. You've got this stereotypical notion of conservatives seared into your brain that you try and shoehorn everybody into regardless of what they actually say. Like you did with me and the NFL protesters. But then again, close minded liberals screeching nazi at everyone who doesn't march in lockstep are nothing new. You guys are like religious fanatics, never a shred of nuanced opinions among the lot of you.

Conservatives are that simplistic that I can boil them down to stereotypes. Only, I don't think most of you actually are Conservative. I think you're just a bunch of resentful people who think they're owed something despite doing nothing with their lives, and will say whatever horrendous crap they can think of just to elicit a response to justify their existence. No one owes you anything, least of all comfort and credibility.

I knew years ago there were, I just couldn't say anything due to how I knew about it....family in military intel is fun, you get to laugh at the left but sadly can't say anything until the truth comes out

It's funny how Conservatives have all these "family members" that just so happen to confirm their arguments when the facts don't. It almost seems like you're making these people up just to lend your argument credibility.

"Ignore the news and facts...I have a family member (no really, I do) that makes what I'm saying credible."

What's next? A (girl/boy)friend who lives in Canada? LOL!

Conservatives are that simplistic that I can boil them down to stereotypes. Only, I don't think most of you actually are Conservative. I think you're just a bunch of resentful people who think they're owed something despite doing nothing with their lives, and will say whatever horrendous crap they can think of just to elicit a response to justify their existence. No one owes you anything, least of all comfort and credibility.

You are a closeted conservative. You really need to swallow that red pill, I understand it's difficult to admit everything you thought was true is a lie but why wouldn't you want to be on the winning side?

You are a closeted conservative. You really need to swallow that red pill, I understand it's difficult to admit everything you thought was true is a lie but why wouldn't you want to be on the winning side?

Some advice, you're wasting your times with clown shoes, he has to respond to every comment, even if it's nonsense, he can't help himself. Like a petulant child getting his way

How are you winning? Millennials hate you, Gen X hates you, minorities hate you...you don't seem to have many friends. You seem to think children like you, but that doesn't say much since a child's brain doesn't finish developing until around age 25.

Maybe that's why you are posting on a message board; you need human interaction but are too scared to do so in public. The internet provides you with the safety of anonymity, so you risk nothing. That's fuckin' unearned entitlement if there ever was such an example.

Some advice, you're wasting your times with clown shoes, he has to respond to every comment, even if it's nonsense, he can't help himself. Like a petulant child getting his way

And yet, you're still responding...so clearly I am giving you something you crave since you can't help yourself but respond to me directly, or about me to someone else.

All so you don't have to look inward at yourself. Such cowardice...what a shame.

How are you winning? Millennials hate you, Gen X hates you, minorities hate you...you don't seem to have many friends. You seem to think children like you, but that doesn't say much since a child's brain doesn't finish developing until around age 25.

Maybe that's why you are posting on a message board; you need human interaction but are too scared to do so in public. The internet provides you with the safety of anonymity, so you risk nothing. That's fuckin' unearned entitlement if there ever was such an example.

...and who makes it unsafe to express even the slightest hint of conservative opinion in the public square? Do you really want to align yourself with the side who's sense of entitlement birthed the subversive anti-free speech group called Antifa? The side that champions hormone replacement therapy for little boys because they like to play with dolls? The side that demonizes cops but ignores the black on black murder rate? The side that attacks ALL white people after the charlottesville protest but lets muslims who shoot up gay nightclubs off the hook. The left is only getting more and more extreme and it's about time to put the brakes on. Follow their agenda to the logical conclusion...America is not going to be a very nice place to live.

Lol @ 'Nazis'. You leftists are so predictable. Thats why you're going to lose in the long run. It's not just whites that hate SJWs. Join any anti-SJW group on Fb and youll see tons of minorities. You guys messed up mainstreaming your stupid and sick filthy ideology...because now, the true rebels are on the right. ..and the youth tend to like to rebel. Generation Z is going to scare the shit out of you..it already is.

When you start trying to represent your artificial view as a reflection of society as a whole, then we know that you're not as confident in what you say as you would want us to think. Generation Z is the least religious, most diverse, least sympathetic to capitalism generation in this country yet.
That's where you are wrong, kiddo.
The Next Generation of Americans (Gen Z) May Be the Most Conservative Since WWII
CNS News......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL apparently not. Sorry!

I knew years ago there were, I just couldn't say anything due to how I knew about it....family in military intel is fun, you get to laugh at the left but sadly can't say anything until the truth comes out
If you have family in Military Intel, what were they doing telling you Intelligence? Either you are bullshitting about knowing anyone in Military Intel, or they were piss poor at their job.

Forum List

Back