Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Millennials are less religious than older Americans, but just as spiritual
Why don’t millennials like capitalism?
The GOP’s Millennial problem runs deep

FT_Ideological_Divide.png

Hmmm...appears only 15% of Millennials identify as Mostly or Consistently Conservative vs. 41% of Millennials that identify as Consistently or Mostly Liberal.
Fucktard. Millenials are not Gen Z.

The dope is trying to debate something and he doesn't even know Generation z is not millennials

8 Ways Generation Z Will Differ From Millennials In The Workplace

You should look into why yourself, you won't listen to me anyway. But it is true.

Well, I'm not going to waste my time on a bunch of thoughts and prayers that the right is making about the youngest folks. We heard it 10 years ago when they said MIllennials would be Conservative (they weren't)...then we heard it 10 years before that when they said Gen X. would be more Conservative (we aren't).

So if you've been wrong twice before, why would you be right now?

It's funnier you trying to convince anyone you have the slightest clue you know what the fuck you're blabbering about, clown shoes

As usual, you guys are making predictions that will never come to pass. The predictions you've made haven't turned out to be true for anything you've said the last 37 years, so why would you start being right about things now?

You should look into why yourself, you won't listen to me anyway. But it is true.

Well, I'm not going to waste my time on a bunch of thoughts and prayers that the right is making about the youngest folks. We heard it 10 years ago when they said MIllennials would be Conservative (they weren't)...then we heard it 10 years before that when they said Gen X. would be more Conservative (we aren't).

So if you've been wrong twice before, why would you be right now?
Nobody said millenials were going to be conservative, liar.

It's funnier you trying to convince anyone you have the slightest clue you know what the fuck you're blabbering about, clown shoes

As usual, you guys are making predictions that will never come to pass. The predictions you've made haven't turned out to be true for anything you've said the last 37 years, so why would you start being right about things now?

37 years? WTF are you blabbering about now, clown? Where did I predict anything? I simply said you're a clueless clown, not to be taken serious, you're to be mocked and laughed at....now go play super hero and let the adults converse

It's funny how Conservatives are left with nothing but hope that the youngest generation will be like them, when the trends show that's not going to be the case.

I'm almost convinced Gimpy is really a conservative that is doing a thought experiment. This is why he keeps telling everyone he disagrees with that they don't really believe what they are saying. He is a dishonest troll who doesn't believe what he is saying.

It's funny how Conservatives are left with nothing but hope that the youngest generation will be like them, when the trends show that's not going to be the case.

I'm almost convinced Gimpy is really a conservative that is doing a thought experiment. This is why he keeps telling everyone he disagrees with that they don't really believe what they are saying. He is a dishonest troll who doesn't believe what he is saying.

He's a waste of bandwidth and nearing my ignore

Nobody said millenials were going to be conservative, liar.

So since Gen X aren't Conservative, and since Millennials aren't Conservative, what makes you think the younguns will be Conservative? It seems like it's just a lot of hope and wishing and backwards thinking to get you to a point where Gen Z are sympathetic to your causes when there's no reason for them to be. Your Op-Ed pieces don't really go into how they will be Conservative...they say how they think, in a roundabout way, that they will be but it's pretty hollow and empty, and a lot of it is due to actions you've taken and positions you support that drive them away, just like you drove away Millennials and Gen Xers.

So as usual, because you got nothin', you have to invent a conspiracy in order to preserve your delicate ego. I do believe that some people think as you do, but I don't believe you do because you're just looking for attention.

37 years? WTF are you blabbering about now, clown? Where did I predict anything? I simply said you're a clueless clown, not to be taken serious, you're to be mocked and laughed at....now go play super hero and let the adults converse

I was speaking generally about Conservatives. The predictions from the past 37 years have included; predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth, predicting that raising taxes would kill jobs, predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth (again), to predicting Saddam had WMDs and would pose a threat to the US, to predicting if the ARRA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting if the ACA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting that there would be hyperinflation, to predicting a stock market collapsing if the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy were to expire, to predicting a Romney "landslide". There hasn't been a single Conservative prediction the last 37 years that has turned out to be true. It's all bullshit you tell yourselves so you don't have to accept the reality that what you believe is wrong.

I was speaking generally about Conservatives. The predictions from the past 37 years have included; predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth, predicting that raising taxes would kill jobs, predicting that tax cuts would create jobs and growth (again), to predicting Saddam had WMDs and would pose a threat to the US, to predicting if the ARRA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting if the ACA was passed there would be job loss, to predicting that there would be hyperinflation, to predicting a stock market collapsing if the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy were to expire, to predicting a Romney "landslide". There hasn't been a single Conservative prediction the last 37 years that has turned out to be true. It's all bullshit you tell yourselves so you don't have to accept the reality that what you believe is wrong.

Few care what you blubber about, clown shoes.

Forum List

Back