Hilarious: Mike "hang 'em all" Pence gets into spat with gay Olympic Athlete

Update!!!!

Team USA's Openly Gay Athletes Aren't Backing Down From Feud With Vice President | HuffPost

Vice President Mike Pence’s anti-LGBTQ track record continues to haunt him halfway around the world.

That’s thanks to figure skater Adam Rippon and freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy, Team USA’s first two openly gay athletes competing in the Winter Olympics.

The two have made it clear they aren’t backing down from their criticism of Pence’s selection to lead the U.S. delegation to Friday’s opening ceremony.

Rippon and Kenworthy both published photos on social media Friday from the opening ceremony, with captions that subtly ― and not so subtly ― called out the vice president’s history of undermining LGBTQ rights.

Faggots fighting with the VP is probably going to bite them in the ass, no pun intended.

Really? What do you think little Mikey punksss is going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update!!!!

Team USA's Openly Gay Athletes Aren't Backing Down From Feud With Vice President | HuffPost

Vice President Mike Pence’s anti-LGBTQ track record continues to haunt him halfway around the world.

That’s thanks to figure skater Adam Rippon and freestyle skier Gus Kenworthy, Team USA’s first two openly gay athletes competing in the Winter Olympics.

The two have made it clear they aren’t backing down from their criticism of Pence’s selection to lead the U.S. delegation to Friday’s opening ceremony.

Rippon and Kenworthy both published photos on social media Friday from the opening ceremony, with captions that subtly ― and not so subtly ― called out the vice president’s history of undermining LGBTQ rights.

Faggots fighting with the VP is probably going to bite them in the ass, no pun intended.

Really? What do you think little Mikey punksss is going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He doesn't have to do anything. The queer already hurt himself.

It's all good. Pence will outlive him in the long run when the poofter offs himself when he loses in a bout with self revulsion.
th
Personally, I believe that bigots suffer from self revulsion and must project those feelings onto others to be able to stand their own stench.

Pence is about as gay as they come.

(Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

Deanrd spreading more lies and propaganda.

I don’t think he will ever make an honest statement.

Just a leftwing idiot.
All my statements are honest. I only provide links to prove them. I can't help it if your kind, like Trump, prefers not to read.

Deanrd spreading more lies and propaganda.

I don’t think he will ever make an honest statement.

Just a leftwing idiot.
All my statements are honest. I only provide links to prove them. I can't help it if your kind, like Trump, prefers not to read.

You are dishonest, you accuse people, you tell half truths, distort and then run, so again you just lied.

Forum List

Back