Pence denies he is homophobic

Perhaps it's simple hetero paranoia. And I've already told you I'm open to suggestions.

Maybe you could organize a drive to teach about the accomplishments of great heteros in California schools.

There is nothing to be paranoid about. I wish I had the time to organize a drive in California, but I live across the country and my other charitable endeavors keeps me quite busy.
So your offer was a mere pretense, a false bravado, an imaginary buffer.

Maybe you could start a mailing registration drive for the #HeteroPride movement.

Mike Pence lashes out at gay Olympic figure skater

“[Rippon]’s accusation is totally false and has no basis in fact. Despite these misinformed claims, the vice president will be enthusiastically supporting all the U.S. athletes competing next month in Pyeongchang.”

How can Pence represent the US at the Olympics when he is such a homophobe ?

Go USA !!
Tommy, I want you to perform your best triple lutz for us all.

Thanks in advance

Perhaps it's simple hetero paranoia. And I've already told you I'm open to suggestions.

Maybe you could organize a drive to teach about the accomplishments of great heteros in California schools.

There is nothing to be paranoid about. I wish I had the time to organize a drive in California, but I live across the country and my other charitable endeavors keeps me quite busy.

Maybe you could start a mailing registration drive for the #HeteroPride movement.

Publicity isn't really my bailiwick. My expertise is in decor, food, and, drink. Let me know the date/location and I can whip up something lovely.

Publicity isn't really my bailiwick. My expertise is in decor, food, and, drink. Let me know the date/location and I can whip up something lovely.
Red meat eaters. Maybe a hetero BBQ.

I forget, I am also very good with floral arrangements.

Mike Pence lashes out at gay Olympic figure skater

“[Rippon]’s accusation is totally false and has no basis in fact. Despite these misinformed claims, the vice president will be enthusiastically supporting all the U.S. athletes competing next month in Pyeongchang.”

How can Pence represent the US at the Olympics when he is such a homophobe ?

Go USA !!
Tommy, I want you to perform your best triple lutz for us all.

Thanks in advance
By a triple putz, ironic.

Can you do an eight year old's birthday? Our youngest's is coming up. No clowns though she's terrified of clowns

Can you do an eight year old's birthday? Our youngest's is coming up. No clowns though she's terrified of clowns

"No clowns though she's terrified of clowns"

I have a phobia of clowns since aged four years in age, I hate clowns they are EVIL and the product of Satan.

I have a phobia of clowns since aged four years in age, I hate clowns they are EVIL and the product of Satan.

She won't even go into a McDonald's

Sounds awesome! We shouldn't limit it just to red meat, though. Smoking ducks, ribs, briskets, pork shoulders, and, whole chickens will do nice. I find Mint Juleps and Moscow Mules to be very refreshing BBQ cocktails. A full and open bar is a must for those that don't care for the aforementioned cocktails. Also, beer. Lots and lots of beer.

Last edited:

Sounds awesome! We should limit it just to red meat, though. Smoking ducks, ribs, briskets, pork shoulders, and, whole chickens will do nice. I find Mint Juleps and Moscow Mules to be very refreshing drinks BBQ cocktails. A full and open bar is a must for those that don't care the aforementioned cocktails. Also, beer. Lots and lots of beer.

Nevermind on her party I'd never explain 30 drunk eight years old children

Sounds awesome! We should limit it just to red meat, though. Smoking ducks, ribs, briskets, pork shoulders, and, whole chickens will do nice. I find Mint Juleps and Moscow Mules to be very refreshing drinks BBQ cocktails. A full and open bar is a must for those that don't care the aforementioned cocktails. Also, beer. Lots and lots of beer.

Nevermind on her party I'd never explain 30 drunk eight years old children

^^^^ Good so mdk doesn't do your party, so he can come and do my party instead, nobody at any of my parties is allowed to stay sober....except me I always stay sober :smoke:

Sounds awesome! We should limit it just to red meat, though. Smoking ducks, ribs, briskets, pork shoulders, and, whole chickens will do nice. I find Mint Juleps and Moscow Mules to be very refreshing BBQ cocktails. A full and open bar is a must for those that don't care for the aforementioned cocktails. Also, beer. Lots and lots of beer.
Sounds good. They can sit on the veranda and sip their mint juleps while discussing the joys of heterosexuality.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

She won't even go into a McDonald's

Normal people do not go into McDonald's, why would anyone go into McDonald's they do not have Lobster Thermidor or Filet Mignon on the menu and they do not have a Martini Bar so they are therefore totally pointless.

Forum List

Back