Is A Weaker Russia Better For America?

Is a weaker Russia better for America?

• Total voters
Seerioulsy? China had a small economy and no modern military in the 1990s compared to now. Not even close.

So you have no example of China taking from Russia. While we have extensive examples of Russia taking from China.

So what is China threatening to take now? And why you so consistently protective and Russia and her interests, comrade?

So you have no example of China taking from Russia. While we have extensive examples of Russia taking from China.

So what is China threatening to take now? And why you so consistently protective and Russia and her interests, comrade?

Grow up and stop moving the goal posts.

It was you who mentioned the 1990s and I simply exposed your post as fallacy for ignoring how far more powerful China is today, both economically and militarily, since the 1990s.

Dumb 'muh, Russia' stuff too I see.

Øbama:

Grow up and stop moving the goal posts.

It was you who mentioned the 1990s and I simply exposed your post as fallacy for ignoring how far more powerful China is today, both economically and militarily, since the 1990s.

Dumb 'muh, Russia' stuff too I see.

Øbama:

Laughing....moving the goal posts? You said that a weaker Russia would be easy prey for China. Yet you can't show me a single example of China taking anything from Russia. The reverse is not true. Research the history of Vladivostok, Russia's only cold water ocean port. The Aigun treaty absolutely fucked the Chinese.

Which, of course, you know nothing about.

In short, you've presented nothing to back your obsessive defense of Russia and her interests, comrade. Not even a good reason why you constantly come to Russia's defense or ape Russia's talking points.

Last edited:
Excalibur is the friend of whomever is the enemy of America.

He's a MAGA conservative. They tend to cheer for harm to America if they're not in power. And oddly, a weird hero worship of Putin and obsession with defending Russia.

If I were to try and unpack that, I'd say that Putin has placed himself as a figurehead defending the most toxic expressions of masculinity, hate and persecution of gays, lauding a mix of the church and the state, and consolidating power in a way that conservatives want for our nation.

In short, Putin has placed himself as a champion of conservative values. Which MAGA holds in higher esteem than they do our own nation, her people and our constitution.

Last edited:
And the Biden administration is Russia's bitch.

View attachment 937191
1714147865227.png

Forum List

Back