Pence denies he is homophobic

I forget, I am also very good with floral arrangements.

so true

titan_arum.jpg

Mike Pence lashes out at gay Olympic figure skater

“[Rippon]’s accusation is totally false and has no basis in fact. Despite these misinformed claims, the vice president will be enthusiastically supporting all the U.S. athletes competing next month in Pyeongchang.”

How can Pence represent the US at the Olympics when he is such a homophobe ?

Go USA !!

"I ain't no homophobe, I just hate fucking queers"

“[Rippon]’s accusation is totally false and has no basis in fact. Despite these misinformed claims, the vice president will be enthusiastically supporting all the U.S. athletes competing next month in Pyeongchang.”

Go USA !!

"I ain't no homophobe, I just hate fucking queers"
That's unfortunate. Pence supports the hetero agenda.

Democrats are furious that they cannot find a way to have the phony sex complaint against Pence! They have bimbos going back to 1960 ready to cry on camera over hand holding Pence. Since they have not found a way to charge him with sex abuse, they have to make up something else. Homophobia is next on the list. Even though there is no indication that Pence has ever had an irrational fear of men.

Democrats are furious that they cannot find a way to have the phony sex complaint against Pence! They have bimbos going back to 1960 ready to cry on camera over hand holding Pence. Since they have not found a way to charge him with sex abuse, they have to make up something else. Homophobia is next on the list. Even though there is no indication that Pence has ever had an irrational fear of men.
Pence was more than happy to meet with the homo. It is the homo who is the heterophobe and fears Pence.

Pence was more than happy to meet with the homo. It is the homo who is the heterophobe and fears Pence.
Indiana: Governor signs ‘religious freedom’ bill into law

Pence is a bigot.He actively works to discriminate against Gays.

Everyone knows that most male figure skater's are queers. ..... :cool:
Like most Republican men. Only for them, it's called "closeted". And it's why they are so entranced by gays. One teeny tiny little taste and they are hooked.

Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people

Fake religious zealots are the most dangerous people on earth.

I remember that during the presidency of William Jefferson Clinton, some people who did not like President Clinton's policies/personal behavior refused publicly to shake his hands. That is how they got their proverbial "15 minutes of fame."

If the gentleman in question does not wish to acknowledge Vice President Pence at the Olympics, that is, of course, his right.

By doing so, he will, indeed, become a hero to many people.

And he will alienate many others, which -- I feel -- is not a good career move in the long run.

Go USA !!

Wow. THat skater is being an asshole.

Pence can do so very easily. ONly people who are actively looking for a reason to be an asshole, will fine this to be one.

Pence is a homophobic, woman-hating pig and always has been. He's been an asshole all his life.

Forum List

Back