Pence denies he is homophobic

Can I attend the Hetero Pride parade? I make a Blackened Chicken Mac n’ Cheese that is out of sight. I’ll make Jell-O shots as well, but I am not sure what colors to use?
We are demanding representation and floats in all gay parades. As hets we have that right.

I know six gay people, four gay men and two gay women, although I think one of the gay women could be Bi Sexual because we had lunch the other day and she was almost constantly making comments about how good looking so and so man she noticed was, I also add I think two of the gay men could be Bi Sexual because they at random tell me they think I have nice boobies....WTF this is getting confusing. Anyhow they are all great people who do not push The Agenda in anyones faces and they are completely normal in general, also they are all politically Conservative, so yes not all gays are Leftists.
I am not interested in the gay agenda, either. As a proud hetero, I merely support the hetero agenda.

#HeteroPride.

Can I attend the Hetero Pride parade? I make a Blackened Chicken Mac n’ Cheese that is out of sight. I’ll make Jell-O shots as well, but I am not sure what colors to use?
We are demanding representation and floats in all gay parades. As hets we have that right.

From what I understand, straight people already march in gay pride parades. I could help you design a float.
Can you link me to a #HeteroMovement float representing in a gay parade?

Would love design ideas. Be creative, be real, be yourself.

I am not aware of any “Hetero Movement” floats, but I know GSA organizations have marched and made floats in parades.
Do you have a link claiming the girl scouts are a hetero organization?

From what I understand, straight people already march in gay pride parades. I could help you design a float.

I am not aware of any “Hetero Movement” floats, but I know GSA organizations have marched and made floats in parades.

Iol. I meant Gay Straight Alliances and not the Girl Scouts. I can see how that could have been confusing, though. I bet your organization would be more than welcome to join a pride parade if your intentions are good, but I somehow doubt yours are.

Iol. I meant Gay Straight Alliances and not the Girl Scouts. I can see how that could have been confusing, though. I am bet your organization would be more than welcome to join a pride parade if your intentions are good, but I somehow doubt yours are.
That's just your natural heterophobia shining through. Many fear the unknown. We merely want to promote the hetero lifestyle and agenda. A celebration of what it means to be heterosexual in this world.

Iol. I meant Gay Straight Alliances and not the Girl Scouts. I can see how that could have been confusing, though. I am bet your organization would be more than welcome to join a pride parade if your intentions are good, but I somehow doubt yours are.
That's just your natural heterophobia shining through. Many fear the unknown. We merely want to promote the hetero lifestyle and agenda. A celebration of what it means to be heterosexual in this world.

Gosh, I am doing a very terrible job at fearing straight people considering the vast and overwhelming majority of my dear friends are straights. Let me know if I can assist in any way to help your heterosexual celebration. I am whiz at organization celebrations.

Gosh, I am doing a very terrible job at fearing straight people considering the vast and overwhelming majority of my dear friends are straights. Let me know if I can assist in any way to help your heterosexual celebration. I am whiz at organization celebrations.

Far too much glitter in the decorations

"Do you have a link claiming the girl scouts are a hetero organization?"

Are you saying that the girl scouts are a....carpet munching organisation then? :omg: :poke:

But but but what is happening with those girl scouts? I think that as they could have fallen victim to a carpet munching organisation we in the Hetero Organisation need to organise a rescue mission or whatever :smoke:

#SAVETHEGIRLSCOUTSFROMDEGENERACY

#HETEROPRIDE

^^^^ Not to mention all the feather boas.

Perhaps it's simple hetero paranoia. And I've already told you I'm open to suggestions.

Maybe you could organize a drive to teach about the accomplishments of great heteros in California schools.

Perhaps it's simple hetero paranoia. And I've already told you I'm open to suggestions.

Maybe you could organize a drive to teach about the accomplishments of great heteros in California schools.

There is nothing to be paranoid about. I wish I had the time to organize a drive in California, but I live across the country and my other charitable endeavors keeps me quite busy.

Glitter is the devil. That bullshit gets everywhere.

"Glitter is the devil. That bullshit gets everywhere."

Yes it is and it does....for instance I remember that time that we....um, hold on....not that I know about that sort of thing, I am just an innocent girl with a virgin mind
blushing.gif

Forum List

Back