Did Pence request a meeting with figure skater Adam Rippon?

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Pence lied when he denied saying he previously advocated gay conversion therapy.

Did Pence request a meeting with figure skater Adam Rippon? Did Rippon refuse?

That record includes a statement on the website he used while running for Congress in 2000 that read “resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior” — a statement some interpret as a call for funding of gay conversion therapy. When first asked about the choice of Pence to lead the U.S. delegation, Rippon, 28, told USA Today, “You mean Mike Pence, the same Mike Pence that funded gay conversion therapy? I’m not buying it.”

Pence lied when he denied saying he previously advocated gay conversion therapy.

Did Pence request a meeting with figure skater Adam Rippon? Did Rippon refuse?

That record includes a statement on the website he used while running for Congress in 2000 that read “resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior” — a statement some interpret as a call for funding of gay conversion therapy. When first asked about the choice of Pence to lead the U.S. delegation, Rippon, 28, told USA Today, “You mean Mike Pence, the same Mike Pence that funded gay conversion therapy? I’m not buying it.”
Did Obama lie when in his first term he was against homosexual marriage? Then when Jumpin Joe Biteme said he was for homosexual marriages, then the brown turd came out for the same. You bought it then, why not today? Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all...Funny how faggoty male skaters must act like a girl, so they can win at ice skating. A real man doesn't figure skate he skates with pride.

A96I6664-copy.jpg

Forum List

Back