Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

George Bush Jr. graduated from Yale University (1968), and from Harvard Business School (1975) Real smart highly educated man maybe he can get a job at NBC

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

exprince:confused:

I doubt Daddy had to do anything. She got the Job because she is qualified and her Daddy Was president. No Pushing needed by Daddy.

If her Daddy was a Former Republican President, Truthmatters would be the first one to tell us she only got the Job because of who her Daddy was.

She got the job because of daddy and because 1%er's stick together. But that wasn't the purpose of this thread. I wanted to see who from the left would defend a 1%er.

How did you think you went?

Did you get any defenders from the 'right'?

Graduate of Stanford....a resume entry 100 xs better than the OP can hope for.
STFU, and HONESTLY pay your end of the bet, Chester.

You WELSHED, you dishonest hack, POSER.

Look, the Coward who doesn't dare bet on his own, sitting in his gutter sniping at his Betters.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, I don't bet libs....As you fully proved, and I fully predicted, you welshed on the bet....Libs are dishonest, they cannot be trusted, as reb found out when you fully screwed him over by welshing on your end of the bet. You dishonest, liberal hack douchebag!

Aim a bit lower, it's gone over my head.

It seems a lot goes over your head.

Yeah, I thought the fact that my cock was close to the ground meant that I had a big cock...it just turns out that I've got short legs.
You are closer to the ground when you're this tall
images

I doubt Daddy had to do anything. She got the Job because she is qualified and her Daddy Was president. No Pushing needed by Daddy.

If her Daddy was a Former Republican President, Truthmatters would be the first one to tell us she only got the Job because of who her Daddy was.

She got the job because of daddy and because 1%er's stick together. But that wasn't the purpose of this thread. I wanted to see who from the left would defend a 1%er.

How did you think you went?

Did you get any defenders from the 'right'?

It went the way I thought it would some from the left defend certain 1%er's

STFU, and HONESTLY pay your end of the bet, Chester.

You WELSHED, you dishonest hack, POSER.

Look, the Coward who doesn't dare bet on his own, sitting in his gutter sniping at his Betters.

Yeah, I don't bet libs....As you fully proved, and I fully predicted, you welshed on the bet....Libs are dishonest, they cannot be trusted, as reb found out when you fully screwed him over by welshing on your end of the bet. You dishonest, liberal hack douchebag!

You are a Coward, we know you are a Coward. You know you are a Coward. Your fear permeats your posts. That's why you hide in your gutter.

You are a Coward, we know you are a Coward. You know you are a Coward. Your fear permeats your posts. That's why you hide in your gutter.

Yeah, OK!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a fuckin' tool!:cuckoo:

Now, pay the bet, BITCH!

Yeah, OK!

Now, pay the bet, BITCH!

Explain to us....in what way did I NOT pay the bet (which was to LittleReb, NOT to you because you were a Coward, afraid to bet me...afraid to bet Zona)?

Too cowardly to answer?

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhh christ. Here we go with this BS again.

Take it to PM, DAMMIT!

Thank you where you see that one idiot the other idiot will soon follow her starts with a C.
I was directing it at C, who I actually like, but am tired of the BS.

Of course, our resident perv had to stick her confused head in and get in the way, as usual.

Man, that is one pesky lil' perv to be sure.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Yeah, OK!

Now, pay the bet, BITCH!

Explain to us....in what way did I NOT pay the bet (which was to LittleReb, NOT to you because you were a Coward, afraid to bet me...afraid to bet Zona)?
I caught you lurking around when you were supposed to be off the board...Remember the PM I sent informing that I saw you change your sig line when you were not supposed to be up here at all?

You then came back before the full month was up, you dishonest fucking HACK!

Why couldn't you just be hbonest and fully honor the bet?

Thanks for fully proving me right though....It's my pleasure to point out your abject dishonesty whenever necessary, dumbass!

Bottom line, don't trust libs. Particularly libs like you and Zona who have a propensity to lie.

Last edited:
Yeah, OK!

Now, pay the bet, BITCH!

I caught yo lurking around when you were supposed to be off the board...Remember the PM I sent informing that I saw you change your sig line when you were not supposed to be up here at all?

You then came back before the full month was up, you dishonest fucking HACK!

Why couldn't you just be hbonest and fully honor the bet?

Thanks for fully proving me right though....It's my pleasure to point out your abject dishonesty whenever necessary, dumbass!

Bottom line, don't trust libs. Particularly libs like you and Zona who have a propensity to lie.

Really? Prove that I did any posting from 12 Sept to 13 Oct.....link said posts.

Forum List

Back