Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

You hate this young women because of who she was born to.

You refuse to recognise her lifes efforts in spite of the fact that she excelled.

Stanford University

Clinton entered Stanford in the fall of 1997 planning to major in chemistry[citation needed] and with an interest in studying medicine,[22] but eventually changed her major to history.[22]

The week before she arrived on campus, her mother wrote a letter in her syndicated column asking journalists to leave her daughter alone. Chelsea arrived at Stanford in a motorcade with her parents, Secret Service men, and almost 250 journalists. For her security, bullet-proof glass was installed in her dorm windows and cameras placed in hallways. In addition, Secret Service men dressed as students lived in her dorm.[23] Other than an occasional tabloid story written about her, Chelsea's four years at Stanford remained out of public view.[24]

Clinton graduated in 2001 with highest honors and a B.A. in history.[22][24] The topic of her 150-page undergraduate thesis was the 1998 Belfast Agreement in Northern Ireland, for which she interviewed her father.[24][25] At the time of Chelsea's graduation, President Clinton issued a statement saying, "Hillary and I are grateful for the friendships and great learning experiences Chelsea had at Stanford, and we are very proud of her on this special day."[26]

Why would they not want a Standford top student who then went on to Oxford?

nothing about the media.

Stanford University

Clinton entered Stanford in the fall of 1997 planning to major in chemistry[citation needed] and with an interest in studying medicine,[22] but eventually changed her major to history.[22]

The week before she arrived on campus, her mother wrote a letter in her syndicated column asking journalists to leave her daughter alone. Chelsea arrived at Stanford in a motorcade with her parents, Secret Service men, and almost 250 journalists. For her security, bullet-proof glass was installed in her dorm windows and cameras placed in hallways. In addition, Secret Service men dressed as students lived in her dorm.[23] Other than an occasional tabloid story written about her, Chelsea's four years at Stanford remained out of public view.[24]

Clinton graduated in 2001 with highest honors and a B.A. in history.[22][24] The topic of her 150-page undergraduate thesis was the 1998 Belfast Agreement in Northern Ireland, for which she interviewed her father.[24][25] At the time of Chelsea's graduation, President Clinton issued a statement saying, "Hillary and I are grateful for the friendships and great learning experiences Chelsea had at Stanford, and we are very proud of her on this special day."[26]

Are you OCD? Because you sure want to prove a point even if there is no point to be proven. You will post and post and post .
She got the job because of nepotism . It happens all the time. I think George Bush daughter got a job with ABC or NBC and I am sure she got the job because who their Dad is. Face it she got the job because of her last name/

I gave you her resume you fool.

she comes highly recomended by everyone who she schooled with and worked with

Stanford University

Are you OCD? Because you sure want to prove a point even if there is no point to be proven. You will post and post and post .
She got the job because of nepotism . It happens all the time. I think George Bush daughter got a job with ABC or NBC and I am sure she got the job because who their Dad is. Face it she got the job because of her last name/

Prove your claim with facts

Stanford University

Prove your claim with facts

stfu

Stanford

Oxford

Columia

These are pretty impressive degrees.

You just hate her because of who she was born to

Stanford University

You are right. I just wanted to see who would defend a member of the 1% club from the left.

many, many, people have the same or better qualifications and they didn't get the job, Ms. Clinton did. Was the job even there or was it created for her, how many apps were accepted? I didn't see any media expierience in her resume but that is what she is doing for NBC.

I've watched this sort of thing for years, nepotism and cronyism is thriving in this country at every level. It makes a joke out of the American dream. Work hard, do your best, and someone with the bosses last name will get the job before you, or his next door neighbors daughter.

It doesn't have to be an ism.
She's a well known face, that would be seen as a qualification alone.
What qualifications does Sarah Palin have for her job?

many, many, people have the same or better qualifications and they didn't get the job, Ms. Clinton did. Was the job even there or was it created for her, how many apps were accepted? I didn't see any media expierience in her resume but that is what she is doing for NBC.

I've watched this sort of thing for years, nepotism and cronyism is thriving in this country at every level. It makes a joke out of the American dream. Work hard, do your best, and someone with the bosses last name will get the job before you, or his next door neighbors daughter.

Palin is a lot more famous than Ms Clinton. Palin already had a lot of media exposure and a fan club base Ms. Clinton not so much.

Stanford University

You are right. I just wanted to see who would defend a member of the 1% club from the left.

I have defended many rich people you just pretend the right hates rich people.

Soros

Moore

and many other who are not just out to protect THEIR money

What qualifications does Sarah Palin have????? NONE, and that is my point. Clinton shouldn't have gotten that job and Palin shouldn't get the Presidency.

*gasp*

I agree with TruthMatters about something! I must not fully understand the complexities of this!

But Jenna Bush is an NBC correspondent. How is that different from Chelsea Clinton?

Forum List

Back