While Your Dreaming...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It seems while I'm dreaming I laugh and talk a lot...

The laughing I don't mind but the talking has me a little nervous..:eek:

I recall once kinda waking up and pulling my wife's nose, it didn't go over sooo well...

Luckily she's forgiving (lots of practice) and now it's funny..:lol:

Of all the things you could pull on, why her nose??

I have no idea...although we did have cabbage for dinner that night..:lol:

I generally don't recall my dreams unless I wake up feeling guilty or their the recurring type dreams..

I have heard people do both....
My 6 year old granddaughter spends the night with me sometimes, and she sleeps in my bed, and I am a very light sleeper, most nights I lie awake just listening to her breathe or just thinking about things...anyway.....she will giggle in her sleep.
It's precious.
Her whole body will jiggle and she will laugh out loud....making me think at times, she is awake, but she is still sleeping. I often wonder what is amusing her so much in her dreams :)

Then when I was dating this gent, he used to talk in his sleep. It was always silly things too.
Once he yelled out "Would you two hens quit cackling and move off the sidewalk so I can walk by?"
Those were the exact words he said......I literally shook him awake and asked him what the hell he was dreaming about, and why he said what he said ~LoL~
Of course, he had no clue what I was even talking about.
And another time he said "Give me half that donut"..............it was like he would be having a conversation with someone, in his dream, and on occcasion, just blurt it out.

I have heard people do both....
My 6 year old granddaughter spends the night with me sometimes, and she sleeps in my bed, and I am a very light sleeper, most nights I lie awake just listening to her breathe or just thinking about things...anyway.....she will giggle in her sleep.
It's precious.
Her whole body will jiggle and she will laugh out loud....making me think at times, she is awake, but she is still sleeping. I often wonder what is amusing her so much in her dreams :)

Then when I was dating this gent, he used to talk in his sleep. It was always silly things too.
Once he yelled out "Would you two hens quit cackling and move off the sidewalk so I can walk by?"
Those were the exact words he said......I literally shook him awake and asked him what the hell he was dreaming about, and why he said what he said ~LoL~
Of course, he had no clue what I was even talking about.
And another time he said "Give me half that donut"..............it was like he would be having a conversation with someone, in his dream, and on occcasion, just blurt it out.

Kids .. sheesh... My youngest daughter used to occasionally join my wife and I in bed, bad dreams, feeling sick or whatever. I'm thinking she must have been running in her sleep, knees to the groin, elbows to the nose, I usually ended up sleeping on the couch..:lol:

Forum List

Back