Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

Clintons done more for the unemployed than obama could ever dream of he actually got an unemployed person a job. But for those defending Clinton remember he's a member of the 1%er club and the next time you bah the 1% remember you are also bashing clinton
Bill Clinton is hardly a member of the 1% club, and you know it.
A PUPPET of the 1% club, yes, but not a member. So your whole premise is built on a lie, no surprise there.

I think your wrong on this. He makes 80 million a year. I think that would qualify for the 1 percent Bill Clinton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

edtheliar just blew a fuse :lol:

Clintons done more for the unemployed than obama could ever dream of he actually got an unemployed person a job. But for those defending Clinton remember he's a member of the 1%er club and the next time you bah the 1% remember you are also bashing clinton
A PUPPET of the 1% club, yes, but not a member. So your whole premise is built on a lie, no surprise there.

I think your wrong on this. He makes 80 million a year. I think that would qualify for the 1 percent Bill Clinton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

I would like to point out that having a net worth of 80 million dollars DOES NOT MEAN you make 80 million a year.

Okay? Thanks.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bill Clinton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

How much does Bill Clinton make?
$80 million

Plus his package he gets for being an ex president.

I think that maybe Lovebear did, since she has trouble reading her own links. But heck, she probably believed that Obama spent 200 million a day in India too.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm hearing a whole bunch of accusing without any proof.....FROM a Coward who didn't even have the nerve to bet himself, just hides in his gutter and snipes from behind Littlereb.

As to your disgusting Michelle Obama post....quite easy to search your posts. The only hard part was choosing from ALL the disgusting things you said about women....that was probably not even the worst you say about women.

You are Pathetic in so many ways.
Here ya' go, my boy...This is the post...Notice the post I was addressing. I'm sure you
were cackling on to your lil' buddy del about his disgusting post about Palin that I was responding too, correct?

Fuckin' hypocrite.

www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol-post4151853.html
Nice comment by you. It proves what exactly?
And just to show how YOU talk about women, and the disgusting things YOU say about them, here's this lil' gem, you fuckin' hypocrite....And this was about a teenage girl, you fuckin' dirty slimebag:

www.usmessageboard.com/general/1025...-johnston-pay-up-dead-beat-3.html#post1932085

And what is incorrect about what I said?

You are having real problems tonite, aren't you?

First you make accusations against me you cannot back up.

Then you yourself quote your own disgusting post about the First Lady of the United States to show us what kind of disgusting gutter creature you are.

Then finally you quote a post of mine which is spot on.....unless you want to tell us that Bristol Palin IS DISCERNING on who she drops drawers for? In that case....allow me to laugh in your face. :lol::lol::lol:
So tell us Chester, did you cal out del for his disgusting comments about Palin, that was in no way different to my response back to him?

Come on. tell us....Do you not have the guts to call out one of your own. Do you not have the guts to call out del for his disguting comment......Do you not have the guts to tell us whether or not you called him out?

Why is that?

And what maKes your disgusting comment about Bristol any different....Tell us......Do you have the guts to tell us how your disgusting comment about a teenage girl is any different?

Come on hypocrite......Honestly address the questions posed, question by question.

And you damn sure know you broke the tems of the bet, but are too dishonest to admit it....That's ok, I know exactly what you did, and you know it.

Bill Clinton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

How much does Bill Clinton make?
$80 million

Plus his package he gets for being an ex president.

Net worth 80 million, not what he makes per year...please read the link provided by Lovebear.

:lol::lol:

Here ya' go, my boy...This is the post...Notice the post I was addressing. I'm sure you
were cackling on to your lil' buddy del about his disgusting post about Palin that I was responding too, correct?

Fuckin' hypocrite.

www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol-post4151853.html
And just to show how YOU talk about women, and the disgusting things YOU say about them, here's this lil' gem, you fuckin' hypocrite....And this was about a teenage girl, you fuckin' dirty slimebag:

www.usmessageboard.com/general/1025...-johnston-pay-up-dead-beat-3.html#post1932085

Then you yourself quote your own disgusting post about the First Lady of the United States to show us what kind of disgusting gutter creature you are.

Then finally you quote a post of mine which is spot on.....unless you want to tell us that Bristol Palin IS DISCERNING on who she drops drawers for? In that case....allow me to laugh in your face. :lol::lol::lol:
So tell us Chester, did you cal out del for his disgusting comments about Palin, that was in no way different to my response back to him?

Come on. tell us....Do you not have the guts to call out one of your own. Do you not have the guts to call out del for his disguting comment......Do you not have the guts to tell us whether or not you called him out?

Why is that?

And what maKes your disgusting comment about Bristol any different....Tell us......Do you have the guts to tell us how your disgusting comment about a teenage girl is any different?

Come on hypocrite......Honestly address the questions posed, question by question.

And you damn sure know you broke the tems of the bet, but are too dishonest to admit it....That's ok, I know exactly what you did, and you know it.

What is disgusting about my comment about Bristol Palin? Please be specific.

As to me supposedly breaking the "tems" of the bet, it is a lot easier for a Cowardly Guttersnipe like you to make baseless accusations than to actually prove anything....but that's what makes you a Cowardly Guttersnipe, isn't it?

Last edited:

I think that maybe Lovebear did, since she has trouble reading her own links. But heck, she probably believed that Obama spent 200 million a day in India too.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's expensive to look for Libya's nukes. Who knows where they hid them!:eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately this is the level of stupidity you have to deal with when trying to communicate with brainwashed CON$. First of all, your own link says a NET WORTH of $80 million, not a yearly income of $80 million. And secondly the 1% is not based on income, but wealth, and Clinton is a pauper compared to the 1%. Bill Gates is a pauper compared to the 1%!!!!! There are only 60 family groups in the 1%, those families are known as "The Establishment."

There is an excellent book called "America's 60 Families" by Ferdinand Lundberg written in 1937 if you want to know the names. They only intermarry within their group, and Clinton isn't one of them. Those same 60 families still rule today and are even more powerful than they were when the book was written. Live dangerously and try reading it.

Why is that?

What is disgusting about my comment about Bristol Palin?1 Please be specific.

As to me supposedly breaking the "tems" of the bet, it is a lot easier for a Cowardly Guttersnipe like you to make baseless accusations than to actually prove anything....but that's what makes you a Cowardly Guttersnipe, isn't it?
Are really that fuckin' ignorant?

You basically said she'll drop her drawers for any scumbag....Fact of the matter is, you have zero proof of that, nor do you have any proof that Levi showed any signs of being a scumbag before they came before the public eye.....Do you have the proof to back up your claim?

What I said was obviously an uninformed slap on Michelle Obama, that was a resonse to an uniformed slap by del on Sarah Palin.

You onthe on the hand, are standing by what you disgustingly said about a teenage girl, Bristol Palin, as being the truth.

Are you not?

Come on, Chester....Tell us how your comment is any different then what I or del said.....Seeing as though you too have ZERO proof of your disgusting comment.

Did he post any proof of his assertion that Daddy got her the job?
If he did, I must have been looking the other way at the time.

Maybe, according to bigrednec, she shouldn't be allowed a job.

What proof do you have that she wasn't hired because of her daddy? No training not even no experience not degree in broadcasting she got the job because of daddy. But keep defending those certain 1%er's

Unfortunately this is the level of stupidity you have to deal with when trying to communicate with brainwashed CON$. First of all, your own link says a NET WORTH of $80 million, not a yearly income of $80 million. And secondly the 1% is not based on income, but wealth, and Clinton is a pauper compared to the 1%. Bill Gates is a pauper compared to the 1%!!!!! There are only 60 family groups in the 1%, those families are known as "The Establishment."

There is an excellent book called "America's 60 Families" by Ferdinand Lundberg written in 1937 if you want to know the names. They only intermarry within their group, and Clinton isn't one of them. Those same 60 families still rule today and are even more powerful than they were when the book was written. Live dangerously and try reading it.

the 80 million is made every yer if not more

What proof do you have that she wasn't hired because of her daddy? No training not even no experience not degree in broadcasting she got the job because of daddy. But keep defending those certain 1%er's

You made the assertion that daddy got her the job. It's up to you NOT to pull an Axlerod, and PROVE your statement, or yet again, be branded a fucking liar.

Why is that?

What is disgusting about my comment about Bristol Palin?1 Please be specific.

Are really that fuckin' ignorant?

You basically said she'll drop her drawers for any scumbag....

Maybe you'd like to say that, but I said she's not know for her discriminating taste....look at Levi Johnson and tell me I'm lying. :lol::lol::lol: You can't. Unless Levi Johnson is your kind of guy and you want such a "gentlemen" to call on any daughters you may have.

Fact of the matter is, you have zero proof of that, nor do you have any proof that Levi showed any signs of being a scumbag before they came before the public eye.....Do you have the proof to back up your claim?

Oh TOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!

Sleep with a teenager and ADMITS to getting her drunk beforehand. No protection and a scumbag afterwards...with a scumbag family.

Yep, I can certainly understand him being YOUR kind of guy. ;) Nudge, Nudge. Natch, Natch.

What I said was obviously an uninformed slap on Michelle Obama, that was a resonse to an uniformed slap by del on Sarah Palin.

Oh...look at the Cowardly excuse weeks later. :lol::lol::lol:

You onthe on the hand, are standing by what you disgustingly said about a teenage girl, Bristol Palin, as being the truth.

Have a tissue, Cowardly Guttersnipe who admires Levi Johnson.

Are you not?

Come on, Chester....Tell us how your comment is any different then what I or del said.....Seeing as though you too have ZERO proof of your disgusting comment.

Disgusting comments come from you while you HIDE as the Coward you are in your filthy gutter.

the 80 million is made every yer if not more

Bullshit....you got played by Lovebear's post....you didn't even read her link. :lol::lol::lol:

So certain 1%ers need to be defended. got it ed

What training, experience or degree in broadcasting did Snooty Newtie have when he was hired by FOX???? She has a degree in history just like Snooty Newtie and was a published journalist with her People article "Grace Under Fire" so she is at least as qualified as Snooty Newtie, if not more so.

And again, her family is not part of the real 1% no matter how many times you repeat that lie.

So certain 1%ers need to be defended. got it ed
You got nothing but BULLSHIT, as usual.

Forum List

Back