Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

(Chelsea will be right at home in the Conservative bashing, Commie leaning NBC Network television environment. Any creative elements that would have ever considered re making the networks epic "Victory at Sea" have been long ago flushed out of NBC's system similar to having a bad bout of e coli caused food poisoning and diarrhea.)

"After reading the Blaze’s report about Liza’s Place and Hope Home, two women’s shelters in Colorado that have lost federal funding because of mandatory Bible studies, Glenn Beck decided to take action.

While speaking on-air with Marilyn Vyzourek, the founder and executive director of the faith-based shelters, he generously donated $55,000 to replace the lost, government monies.

Prior to Beck’s inspiring announcement, Vyzourek explained the choice she had been given: “They said I needed to cut down on my Bible studies…or they would terminate my funding.”

The Christian portion of the shelter program is essential, she said. ”Only Jesus can heal a human heart. These ladies need these Bible studies more than anything else,” Vyzourek told Beck.

She went on to say that the women at these shelters work diligently to rebuild their lives and described some of the activities that the women partake in. Aside from volunteering 16 hours per week at a thrift store, they do written Bible studies, take parenting and cooking classes and work to create a life for themselves beyond the shelters’ doors."

Glenn Beck Donates $55,000 to Women’s Shelter On the Air | Marilyn Vyzourek | Video | TheBlaze.com

Poor, poor 'Conservatives' cannot stand the idea that there are Liberals in the 1%. And that many of those Liberals beleive that they should be paying higher rates of taxes.

What's stopping them from paying higher taxes?...... :eusa_whistle:

Poor, poor 'Conservatives' cannot stand the idea that there are Liberals in the 1%. And that many of those Liberals beleive that they should be paying higher rates of taxes.

Thanks for proving my point. Certain 1%er's are OK with the left.

*gasp*

I agree with TruthMatters about something! I must not fully understand the complexities of this!

But Jenna Bush is an NBC correspondent. How is that different from Chelsea Clinton?

I wanted to see who from the left would come to the defense of a member of the 1% club. To see how true they are to their cause. truthmater came to defense of that member. does she defend all or just a select few?

Ah. Thanks.

Yes, the left does have sort of a tricky relationship with the 1%.

*gasp*

I agree with TruthMatters about something! I must not fully understand the complexities of this!

But Jenna Bush is an NBC correspondent. How is that different from Chelsea Clinton?

I wanted to see who from the left would come to the defense of a member of the 1% club. To see how true they are to their cause. truthmater came to defense of that member. does she defend all or just a select few?

Ah. Thanks.

Yes, the left does have sort of a tricky relationship with the 1%.
Yes they do. Some 1%ers are not to be touched or mocked or talked about.

I doubt Daddy had to do anything. She got the Job because she is qualified and her Daddy Was president. No Pushing needed by Daddy.

If her Daddy was a Former Republican President, Truthmatters would be the first one to tell us she only got the Job because of who her Daddy was.

Would that be a qualification for being on telly?

Media exposure why yes it does. I am sure you said nothing about Palins daughter being on dancing with the stars.

Maybe she should have a programme as well then.
Why not?......This just may be the first pre-emptive strike in a Hillary challenge to Obama's abject ineptness.

What better way to get the word out, then put a family shill out in the media to stump for ya'?

To remind the dumbasses who voted for Obama that there was another choice out there during the nomination process.

Look, the Clinton's are fuckin' dirtbags, but politically savvy......William Jethro didn't get where he is without being a dirty, cunning lil' bastard after all.

Last edited:
I doubt Daddy had to do anything. She got the Job because she is qualified and her Daddy Was president. No Pushing needed by Daddy.

If her Daddy was a Former Republican President, Truthmatters would be the first one to tell us she only got the Job because of who her Daddy was.

She got the job because of daddy and because 1%er's stick together. But that wasn't the purpose of this thread. I wanted to see who from the left would defend a 1%er.

Clintons done more for the unemployed than obama could ever dream of he actually got an unemployed person a job. But for those defending Clinton remember he's a member of the 1%er club and the next time you bah the 1% remember you are also bashing clinton

Forum List

Back