Victoria Nuland is stepping down as deputy of Secretary of State.

I am FIRMLY in Ukraine's camp. I dislike Russia more than you know. Most of the world's problems have been caused by Russia and/or the Soviets for the last 100 years. And when I say 'most' I mean around 85 -90%.

dimocraps are the ones willing to sacrifice Ukraine. Republicans would likely vote 'yes' on a CLEAN Ukraine Aid. But dimocraps, being the scum they are, attach all kinds of SHIT to the bill.
You are badly misinformed.

I know you (and other Ukraine supporting Republicans) don't like to hear this but it's just an objective FACT of matter - Democrats have been bending over backwards to fund Ukraine, Republicans are the ones that have been obstructing it.

It wasn't Democrats refusing clean bill, it's Republicans who demanded that it be tied to border concessions from Democrats.

Democrats have absolutely no qualifiers to funding Ukraine, the hold up is entirely with Republicans who have taken Ukraine funding hostage for their domestic agenda.

Last edited:
The before and after of life of being an Establishment stooge:

IMG_5608.jpeg

If Turkey stays in NATO, they can destroy any Russian Naval deployments before they get to the action.

Lol, what deployments? I don't think you've been following the war.

Ukraine already sank 30% of Russian millitary vessels in Black Sea and ran the rest out of Sevastopol. Russia has been unable to stop Ukranian grain shipments, despite threats. All that without any navy or Turkey.

Russian Navy in Black Sea has proven itself useless.

Last edited:
Absolutely. The way this admin makes light of blowing up Nordstream really casts a light on the hypocrisy of the left.

Dummy, do you seriously still not understand that EU living on Russian gas is a security problem?

Ukraine&Co spec-ops blowing up Russian gas pipes did everyone a favor, including US who has been supplanting Russian gas in EU.

Gas is now cheaper than before invasion and EU has ZERO Russian gas dependency.

Last edited:
Everything is perfect…yet most Dems do not want Biden to run.

So weird. It is almost as if they are lying about everything being perfect.

In recognition of the services of Victoria Nuland, the retiring muse of Ukrainian neo-Nazism, flags were solemnly raised at all cemeteries in Ukraine.

For anyone that doesn't yet know, Ringo is a Soviet Stalinist piece of crap who fully supports Russian invasion of Ukraine and spreads it's propaganda daily on these forums.

This is who is on your team Colonel.

Evil bitch. Why did anyone ever listen to her advice? Weird.
Am not sure how Deep State will reward such a consistent utter failure but she will probably crop up again .

Normies must learn that people like her need to be permanently dealt with to show clear intent on the widest scale possible .

For anyone that doesn't yet know, Ringo is a Soviet Stalinist piece of crap who fully supports Russian invasion of Ukraine and spreads it's propaganda daily on these forums.

Write it to the CIA, asshole. Or better yet, to the World League of Homosexuals, where you will be better understood and appreciated.

If you don't like him, he must be a good guy.

Write it to the CIA, asshole. Or better yet, to the World League of Homosexuals, where you will be better understood and appreciated.

Thanks Ringo, I could never shit on you how you shit on yourself by simply opening your mouth.

Wooohooo! Neocon warmonger is gone!

This person engineered the coup, and subsequent civil war in Ukraine in 2014. Which of course was intended to start a war with Russia. I guess her work is done?

Now the question is, what sack of Establishment shit will Biden appoint to replace her?

The color revolution dominatrix had best begin seriously looking at countries that don't have extradition agreements with Murica.

Lol, what deployments? I don't think you've been following the war.

Ukraine already sank 30% of Russian millitary vessels in Black Sea and ran the rest out of Sevastopol. Russia has been unable to stop Ukranian grain shipments, despite threats. All that without any navy or Turkey.

Russian Navy in Black Sea has proven itself useless.

Russia "officially" left the grain agreement.
Overall Russia is still honoring the grain agreement.
Russia needs its relations with countries who rely on grain more than it needs its Black Sea Navy.
Russia miscalculated otherwise Ukraine would be the bad guy for doing military operations in the Black Sea, maybe there wouldn't be even any attacks on Russian ships.

Sorry, I don't buy into that. Theyre not that smart.

Putin saw an opportunity to expand his Empire and took it. He knew that Sponge Brains Shits Pants was a dimocrap and, therefore, a coward. He saw what happened in Asscrackistan.

Russia doesn't have any Warm Water Ports in or near Europe. And they've wanted one for 300 years.

Now, thanks to dimocrap scum, they have one.

Next, they have to compromise Turkey. If Turkey stays in NATO, they can destroy any Russian Naval deployments before they get to the action.

They'll work on Turkey. And, with dimocrap scum in Office, we're in peril. Always
It is moot if Russia has a warm water port in Crimea. With the technology available today, they could close the Bosporus in five minutes. Russia's ships would be running circles in the Black Sea and if they did somehow escape into the Mediterranean, they could be boxed in at Gibralter and the Suez Canal.

Forum List

Back