Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

Explain to us....in what way did I NOT pay the bet (which was to LittleReb, NOT to you because you were a Coward, afraid to bet me...afraid to bet Zona)?
I caught yo lurking around when you were supposed to be off the board...Remember the PM I sent informing that I saw you change your sig line when you were not supposed to be up here at all?

You then came back before the full month was up, you dishonest fucking HACK!

Why couldn't you just be hbonest and fully honor the bet?

Thanks for fully proving me right though....It's my pleasure to point out your abject dishonesty whenever necessary, dumbass!

Bottom line, don't trust libs. Particularly libs like you and Zona who have a propensity to lie.

Really? Prove that I did any posting from 12 Sept to 13 Oct.....link said posts.
You didn't make a fuckin' post, moron....You changed your sig line to insert a quote by me AFTER you were supposed to be off the board.

This was also pointed out to reb when it happned. He saw it.

Look, you damn sure know you were lurking, and we damn sure know you don't have the honesty within you to admit it.

After you spent twenty years perpetrating a lie, why should you be trusted to be honest about a damn thing?

Well it was not the Bush Boys. But Daddy and Barbara did their best to influence others to get them jobs.
A bunch of Jebs campaign contributions came from Texas.

It is the way those in power operate to get their children jobs.

Colin Powell and his sons job with the FCC?
Cheneys Daughters job with the Rnc I think it was?
Rush Limbaugh's daddy got him into radio since he owned radio stations.

The list is endless.

Last edited:
I caught yo lurking around when you were supposed to be off the board...Remember the PM I sent informing that I saw you change your sig line when you were not supposed to be up here at all?

You then came back before the full month was up, you dishonest fucking HACK!

Why couldn't you just be hbonest and fully honor the bet?

Thanks for fully proving me right though....It's my pleasure to point out your abject dishonesty whenever necessary, dumbass!

Bottom line, don't trust libs. Particularly libs like you and Zona who have a propensity to lie.

Really? Prove that I did any posting from 12 Sept to 13 Oct.....link said posts.
You didn't make a fuckin' post, moron....You changed your sig line to insert a quote by me AFTER you were supposed to be off the board.

Look, you damn sure know you were lurking, and we damn sure know you don't have the honesty within you to admit it.

After you spent twenty years perpetrating a lie, why should you be trusted to be honest about a damn thing?

So you were LYING (again) when you said I broke the bet. Not only a coward living in a gutter, but a whiner over your own lies.

You are just Mr. Personality, ain'tcha?

Do you have ANY redeeming qualities? Or are we seeing the best of you?

Clintons done more for the unemployed than obama could ever dream of he actually got an unemployed person a job. But for those defending Clinton remember he's a member of the 1%er club and the next time you bah the 1% remember you are also bashing clinton
Bill Clinton is hardly a member of the 1% club, and you know it.
A PUPPET of the 1% club, yes, but not a member. So your whole premise is built on a lie, no surprise there.

Well it was not the Bush Boys. But Daddy and Barbara did their best to influence others to get them jobs.

The list is endless.

But they aren't Democrats so they don't count.

But I wonder how many of THEM graduated from Stanford. :eusa_eh:

Clintons done more for the unemployed than obama could ever dream of he actually got an unemployed person a job. But for those defending Clinton remember he's a member of the 1%er club and the next time you bah the 1% remember you are also bashing clinton
A PUPPET of the 1% club, yes, but not a member. So your whole premise is built on a lie, no surprise there.

Did he post any proof of his assertion that Daddy got her the job?
If he did, I must have been looking the other way at the time.

Maybe, according to bigrednec, she shouldn't be allowed a job.

So you were LYING (again) when you said I broke the bet. Not only a coward living in a gutter, but a whiner over your own lies.

Where did I lie, you dishonest fucking hack?

I never said you made a post, I clearly stated you CHANGED YOUR SIG LINE when you were supposed to be off the board.

One of the terms was that you LEAVE the board for thirty days....That would include logging on and lurking.

You alsdo did not leave the board until the 13th, not the 12th, and did NOT honor the full month you committed too.......Coming back a day early deems yo yet again, a dishonest fucking hack!

In fact, you posted my quote about Michelle Obama yesterday...Go back and look at the date I posted it, and it was a few days later that you inserted it into your sig line, you fucking LIAR!

Last edited:

The list is endless.

And often the pappy does not have to do anyting to get their kid an easy street job becuase the suckups know if they hire the youngin the parents will be grateful and they gain bargaining points to be redeemed later.

Any proof that Clinton had anything to do with his daughter being hired.
Other than the fact that he is an ex president and a powerful political person?

Did he post any proof of his assertion that Daddy got her the job?
If he did, I must have been looking the other way at the time.

Maybe, according to bigrednec, she shouldn't be allowed a job.
Of course not, he is merely mindlessly parroting his MessiahRushie, who has even less "proof." The pathological liar told him both that the Clintons were the 1% and that Bill got her the job, and the stupid idiot not only swallowed that bullshit whole, he moronically repeated it in a public forum. What an :asshole:

Stanford University

Clinton entered Stanford in the fall of 1997 planning to major in chemistry[citation needed] and with an interest in studying medicine,[22] but eventually changed her major to history.[22]

The week before she arrived on campus, her mother wrote a letter in her syndicated column asking journalists to leave her daughter alone. Chelsea arrived at Stanford in a motorcade with her parents, Secret Service men, and almost 250 journalists. For her security, bullet-proof glass was installed in her dorm windows and cameras placed in hallways. In addition, Secret Service men dressed as students lived in her dorm.[23] Other than an occasional tabloid story written about her, Chelsea's four years at Stanford remained out of public view.[24]

Clinton graduated in 2001 with highest honors and a B.A. in history.[22][24] The topic of her 150-page undergraduate thesis was the 1998 Belfast Agreement in Northern Ireland, for which she interviewed her father.[24][25] At the time of Chelsea's graduation, President Clinton issued a statement saying, "Hillary and I are grateful for the friendships and great learning experiences Chelsea had at Stanford, and we are very proud of her on this special day."[26]

Why would they not want a Standford top student who then went on to Oxford?

Are you OCD? Because you sure want to prove a point even if there is no point to be proven. You will post and post and post .
She got the job because of nepotism . It happens all the time. I think George Bush daughter got a job with ABC or NBC and I am sure she got the job because who their Dad is. Face it she got the job because of her last name/

Prove your claim with facts
The FACT is media is all about ratings. CLINTON is a famous name and with the main stream media which is democratic Clinton name is GOLD.. CLINTON =Ratings. I swear you just want to start a fight just to fight even when you know your wrong! I bet your alone because I cant see anyone who would want to live with your OCD ass.

I never said you made a post, I clearly stated you CHANGED YOUR SIG LINE when you were supposed to be off the board.
One of the terms was that you LEAVE the board for thirty days....That would include logging on and lurking.

You alsdo did not leave the board until the 13th, not the 12th, and did NOT honor the full month you committed too.......Coming back a day early deems yo yet again, a dishonest fucking hack!

In fact, you posted my quote about Michelle Obama yesterday...Go back and look at the date I posted it, and it was a few days later that you inserted it into your sig line, you fucking LIAR!

Interesting you say that...where is the proof? Link to my "changed" sig line....and how it breaks the bet.

And show my leaving the board on the 13th....link a post that day.

It's quite amusing watch someone who was too much of a COWARD to even bet suddenly whine about the bet and make accusations with NO proof.

Coward Guttersniper, you come by your name easily.

Last edited:
Are you OCD? Because you sure want to prove a point even if there is no point to be proven. You will post and post and post .
She got the job because of nepotism . It happens all the time. I think George Bush daughter got a job with ABC or NBC and I am sure she got the job because who their Dad is. Face it she got the job because of her last name/

Prove your claim with facts
The FACT is media is all about ratings. CLINTON is a famous name and with the main stream media which is democratic Clinton name is GOLD.. CLINTON =Ratings. I swear you just want to start a fight just to fight even when you know your wrong! I bet your alone because I cant see anyone who would want to live with your OCD ass.

Being famous does not make you part of the 1%. You DID know that, right? And having a degree from Stanford is quite a door opener.

I think your wrong on this. He makes 80 million a year. I think that would qualify for the 1 percent http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/presidents/bill-clinton-net-worth/

I think your wrong on this. He makes 80 million a year. I think that would qualify for the 1 percent Bill Clinton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

your link is only to celebrities, you know

The list is endless.

And often the pappy does not have to do anyting to get their kid an easy street job becuase the suckups know if they hire the youngin the parents will be grateful and they gain bargaining points to be redeemed later.

Any prrof that Slick Willy, or Naive HIllary DIDN'T do anything to get her the job?

Or that either of their status in the loony liberal circle of goons DIDN'T do anything to get her the job?

I mean, it is MSNBC after all....And we know scumbag Slick Willy Jethro is the king of the liberal goons, and has FAR more power then Barrack Hussein Obama does in that loony circle off liberal goons......What's to say he didn't pull strings to get a family shill in a network that fully shills for the left, in a pre-emptive strike that may see Hillary challenge that ineptclown currently occupying the WH?

Afetr all, Slick Wily Jethro is no doubt itching to get back in that oval ofice, and hve full access to fat, ignorant, typically skanky liberal wenches again.

See how that works?:cool:

Any prrof that Slick Willy, or Naive HIllary DIDN'T do anything to get her the job?

Or that either of their status in the loony liberal circle of goons DIDN'T do anything to get her the job?

I mean, it is MSNBC after all....And we know scumbag Slick Willy Jethro is the king of the liberal goons, and has FAR more power then Barrack Hussein Obama does in that loony circle off liberal goons......What's to say he didn't pull strings to get a family shill in a network that fully shills for the left, in a pre-emptive strike that may see Hillary challenge that ineptclown currently occupying the WH?

Afetr all, Slick Wily Jethro is no doubt itching to get back in that oval ofice, and hve full access to fat, ignorant, typically skanky liberal wenches again.

See how that works?:cool:

Clinton when from a poor childhood to President of the United States.....you did what again?

Interesting you say that...where is the proof? Link to my "changed" sig line....and how it breaks the bet.

It's quite amusing watch someone who was too much of a COWARD to even bet suddenly whine about the bet and make accusations with NO proof.

Look hack, you KNOW you broke the terms of the bet. If you can sit up here and be dishonest about it and LIE, then it just shows the dishonesty within you.

You damn sure know I can't link to a sig line that you've since changed, just as you know you got a PM from me calling you out on your abject dishonesty, as soon as I first noticed you CHANGED YOUR SIGLINE after you were supposed to be off the board.

You commited to a self imposed BAN...Meaning you commited to the terms under banning, that bars all access while under ban.

Now, how about linking that Michelle Obama post you linked yesterday, and show us all when it was posted, and why it magically appeared in your sig-line when you were not supposed to be accessing the board at all?......It showed up two or three days after I posted it......Meaning, YOU WERE DISHONESTLY LURKING WHEN YOU AGREED NOT TO BE ON THE BOARD WHATSOEVER.

LMAO!

Look hack, you KNOW you broke the terms of the bet. If you can sit up here and be dishonest about it and LIE, then it just shows the dishonesty within you.

You damn sure know I can't link to a sig line that you've since changed, just as you know you got a PM from me calling you out on your abject dishonesty, as soon as I first noticed you CHANGED YOUR SIGLINE after you were supposed to be off the board.

You commited to a self imposed BAN...Meaning you commited to the terms under banning, that bars all access while under ban.

Now, how about linking that Michelle Obama post you linked yesterday, and show us all when it was posted, and why it magically appeared in your sig-line when you were not supposed to be accessing the board at all?......It showed up two or three days after I posted it......Meaning, YOU WERE DISHONESTLY LURKING WHEN YOU AGREED NOT TO BE ON THE BOARD WHATSOEVER.

LMAO!

I'm hearing a whole bunch of accusing without any proof.....FROM a Coward who didn't even have the nerve to bet himself, just hides in his gutter and snipes from behind Littlereb.

As to your disgusting Michelle Obama post....quite easy to search your posts. The only hard part was choosing from ALL the disgusting things you said about women....that was probably not even the worst you say about women.

You are Pathetic in so many ways.

LMAO!

I'm hearing a whole bunch of accusing without any proof.....FROM a Coward who didn't even have the nerve to bet himself, just hides in his gutter and snipes from behind Littlereb.

As to your disgusting Michelle Obama post....quite easy to search your posts. The only hard part was choosing from ALL the disgusting things you said about women....that was probably not even the worst you say about women.

Here ya' go, my boy...This is the post...Notice the post I was addressing. I'm sure you
were cackling on to your lil' buddy del about his disgusting post about Palin that I was responding too, correct?

Fuckin' hypocrite.

www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol-post4151853.html

And just to show how YOU talk about women, and the disgusting things YOU say about them, here's this lil' gem, you fuckin' hypocrite....And this was about a teenage girl, you fuckin' dirty slimebag:

www.usmessageboard.com/general/1025...-johnston-pay-up-dead-beat-3.html#post1932085

You're pathetic and a hypoicrite in so many ways, Chester.

Now, tell us how that Obama quote got in your sig line when you were under a self imposed ban.....LMAO!

Must be a lil' board gremlin that goes around changing sig lines, eh, dude?

Last edited:

LMAO!

Here ya' go, my boy...This is the post...Notice the post I was addressing. I'm sure you
were cackling on to your lil' buddy del about his disgusting post about Palin that I was responding too, correct?

Fuckin' hypocrite.

www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol-post4151853.html
Nice comment by you. It proves what exactly?
And just to show how YOU talk about women, and the disgusting things YOU say about them, here's this lil' gem, you fuckin' hypocrite....And this was about a teenage girl, you fuckin' dirty slimebag:

www.usmessageboard.com/general/1025...-johnston-pay-up-dead-beat-3.html#post1932085

And what is incorrect about what I said?

You are having real problems tonite, aren't you?

First you make accusations against me you cannot back up.

Then you yourself quote your own disgusting post about the First Lady of the United States to show us what kind of disgusting gutter creature you are.

Then finally you quote a post of mine which is spot on.....unless you want to tell us that Bristol Palin IS DISCERNING on who she drops drawers for? In that case....allow me to laugh in your face. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back