Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

I didn't see anyone say that BP shouldn't be punished.

That's because the testicles in your face are blocking your view.

There are many wingnuts saying that they should not only be punished, but the govt shouldn't even investigate

Why don't you show links instead of your assertions? I haven't heard anyone say that BP shouldn't be punished....but you say many wingnuts? Show us......

Thank god the democrats are in control. We're gonna nail BP's ass to the wall and you can't do anything about it. Watching you wail and gnash your teeth will be a bonus :lol:

What's going to be interesting is watching some Democrats TRY to nail BP's ass to the wall, and then watching Pelosi, Reid, and Co. do nothing and deposit large sums of cash into their bank accounts in the process. The fact that you actually think any politician, Republican, Democrat, or otherwise, is going to do anything about this absolutely amuses the fuck out of me. Delusion is funny, especially when it is someone else's delusion.

I"d be more likely to believe that are able to predict the future if you demonstrated an ability to predict the present

I didn't see anyone say that BP shouldn't be punished.

There are many wingnuts saying that they should not only be punished, but the govt shouldn't even investigate

Why don't you show links instead of your assertions? I haven't heard anyone say that BP shouldn't be punished....but you say many wingnuts? Show us......

Ask and ye shall recieve, Here's an entire thread devoted to the issue of punishing BP. Count the wingnuts who oppose
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/120042-bp-vs-acorn.html

plenty of wingnuts saying BP didn't do anything wrong..It was an ACCIDENT!!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

The conservatives must be SO proud!!!

Drill, baby, drill!!

BP's Responsibility, BP's Responsibility, BP's Responsibility, BP's Responsibility,

parrot.jpg

Ask and ye shall recieve, Here's an entire thread devoted to the issue of punishing BP. Count the wingnuts who oppose

plenty of wingnuts saying BP didn't do anything wrong..It was an ACCIDENT!!:cuckoo:

I read 4 pages of this....no one said they shouldn't be punished, and shouldn't be investigated, Sangha. I read where they stated it was an accident...is this what your laying your claim to?

I read 4 pages of this....no one said they shouldn't be punished, and shouldn't be investigated, Sangha. I read where they stated it was an accident...is this what your laying your claim to?

Another conservative who can't connect the dots

Do you really believe that the wingnuts who think BP did nothing wrong also think that BP should be punished for doing nothing wrong?

It doesn't take much sense to realize that people who think BP did no wrong, also think that BP should not be punished because they did nothing wrong

Of course, this is all just gobble-gook to wingnuts. They don't have much sense

Thank god the democrats are in control. We're gonna nail BP's ass to the wall and you can't do anything about it. Watching you wail and gnash your teeth will be a bonus :lol:

What's going to be interesting is watching some Democrats TRY to nail BP's ass to the wall, and then watching Pelosi, Reid, and Co. do nothing and deposit large sums of cash into their bank accounts in the process. The fact that you actually think any politician, Republican, Democrat, or otherwise, is going to do anything about this absolutely amuses the fuck out of me. Delusion is funny, especially when it is someone else's delusion.
What do you have against Democrats who make money? Do you seriously equate the finances of Pelosi and Reid to BP?

Do you really believe that the wingnuts who think BP did nothing wrong also think that BP should be punished for doing nothing wrong?

It doesn't take much sense to realize that people who think BP did no wrong, also think that BP should not be punished because they did nothing wrong

I think it was an accident, and when everything is evaluated there will be a cause for it. I think that cause will be punished by our government after an investigation.....but you trying to "connect the dots" is above your capability....so don't try...your only embarrassing yourself.

I saw no post that suggested that there shouldn't be any punishment dealt out, and that there shouldn't be any government investigation. You want to make it a political statement to flame conservatives is just making yourself look like a buffoon.

What do you have against Democrats who make money? Do you seriously equate the finances of Pelosi and Reid to BP?

Congratulations, you win the "I totally missed the point" award for today. There is no prize; I just sit back and laugh at you.

Yes we should drill and drill more wells so the people of Louisiana can get back to work and make a living and support the local economy and their families. The birds and animals effected by this is colateral damage. There will be plenty of birds and animals and seafood to take their place. Drilling will do America good and it will ween us off foreign oil. We need domestic drilling here in America on land and off shore. It is our number one vital interest that fuels this economy. If we don't drill then prices will go through the roof on every tangible goods there is to offer. We need to listen to Sarah Palin and drill our butts off. She has the right idea for America.

I think we should also nuke Afghanistan.

Sure...a lot of civilians...children...would be vaporized, but they would just be collateral damage. Eventually, nomads would wander into the area that was once Afghanistan and repopulate the region, but the benefits of ridding us of the Taliban would far outway the loss of a few million lives.

You keep pointing your finger at BP at the only entity at fault...has the investigation already been completed? All I have heard from you is BP is killing jobs....BP caused the spill...but you haven't, at least not that I've seen, shown how you know what exactly BP did to cause this incident. What steps did BP take that caused the explosion? Can you tell me? I think you are totally off your rocker when you say that conservatives don't think BP should be punished. I believe BP is getting a REAL good dose of punishment and it will continue. I'm all for BP paying for this mess. And if it's discovered that BP acted negligently, then the lawsuits will follow and more punishment will be handed down to BP. Keep you pants on Sangha...you just might get your wish and BP will close down and many thousands more jobs will be lost. Won't that be great???

We all have read over and over and over how much you hate BP...I'd love to "connect the dots" that you keep posting about...so I'm asking you to give us some solid dots to look at. What did BP do wrong that caused the massive explosion on that rig which led to the largest oil spill in our history?

Last edited:
The real question is...why was that bird stupid enough to dive into the oil? *shrugs*

Duck and Cover
by editec​

One Black Scoter was covered in oil
While two Buffleheaded ducks laid down their toil​

Three Canvasbacks never will quack
And Four Common Goldeneye not coming back​

The Greater Scaup is greater no more
And the Lesser Scaups are saturated in oil​

Cleverer Oldsquaws took to the wing
Seeing slow witted Redheads oily wallowing​

The Ring-necked Ducks' quack out the news
That Surf Scoters webbed feet are trapped in the ooze​

While the White-winged Scoter now's impossible to see
Jon blames Darwin, but I blame BP

Last edited:

You keep pointing your finger at BP at the only entity at fault...has the investigation already been completed? All I have heard from you is BP is killing jobs....BP caused the spill...but you haven't, at least not that I've seen, shown how you know what exactly BP did to cause this incident. What steps did BP take that caused the explosion? Can you tell me? I think you are totally off your rocker when you say that conservatives don't think BP should be punished.

So you don't think BP did anything wrong, right?

I believe BP is getting a REAL good dose of punishment and it will continue.

If you don't think BP did anything wrong, then do you think it's unfair that they are being punished?

I'm all for BP paying for this mess. And if it's discovered that BP acted negligently, then the lawsuits will follow and more punishment will be handed down to BP. Keep you pants on Sangha...you just might get your wish and BP will close down and many thousands more jobs will be lost. Won't that be great???

It sounds like you think punishing BP would be bad (ie "many thousands more jobs will be lost" sounds bad to me), so I'll ask, "Do you think BP should be punished even if they did something wrong because punishing will cost thousands of jobs"?

Or do you think BP should be punished and too bad for the thousands who will lose their jobs (as you claim will happen)?

I am certain you will not answer these questions.

We all have read over and over and over how much you hate BP...I'd love to "connect the dots" that you keep posting about...so I'm asking you to give us some solid dots to look at. What did BP do wrong that caused the massive explosion on that rig which led to the largest oil spill in our history?

I'll answer your questions when you start answering mine. Where is the proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime? You've been asked several times, and you keep running away from the question

Last edited:

Forum List

Back