Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

Another conservative who can't connect the dots

Do you really believe that the wingnuts who think BP did nothing wrong also think that BP should be punished for doing nothing wrong?

It doesn't take much sense to realize that people who think BP did no wrong, also think that BP should not be punished because they did nothing wrong

Of course, this is all just gobble-gook to wingnuts. They don't have much sense

You keep pointing your finger at BP at the only entity at fault...has the investigation already been completed? All I have heard from you is BP is killing jobs....BP caused the spill...but you haven't, at least not that I've seen, shown how you know what exactly BP did to cause this incident. What steps did BP take that caused the explosion? Can you tell me? I think you are totally off your rocker when you say that conservatives don't think BP should be punished.

So you don't think BP did anything wrong, right?

If you don't think BP did anything wrong, then do you think it's unfair that they are being punished?

I'm all for BP paying for this mess. And if it's discovered that BP acted negligently, then the lawsuits will follow and more punishment will be handed down to BP. Keep you pants on Sangha...you just might get your wish and BP will close down and many thousands more jobs will be lost. Won't that be great???

It sounds like you think punishing BP would be bad (ie "many thousands more jobs will be lost" sounds bad to me), so I'll ask, "Do you think BP should be punished even if they did something wrong because punishing will cost thousands of jobs"?

Or do you think BP should be punished and too bad for the thousands who will lose their jobs (as you claim will happen)?

I am certain you will not answer these questions.

We all have read over and over and over how much you hate BP...I'd love to "connect the dots" that you keep posting about...so I'm asking you to give us some solid dots to look at. What did BP do wrong that caused the massive explosion on that rig which led to the largest oil spill in our history?

I'll answer your questions when you start answering mine. Where is the proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime? You've been asked several times, and you keep running away from the question

Show me where I was asked several times about ACORN. I didn't say a fucking word about ACORN. FUCK ACORN So I don't have to prove anything to you in that area. I'm going to assume that you have ZERO to back up your bullshit accusation since you want to deflect my challenge.

Just as I suspected. And it gives me great joy to use your favorite line against. If you didn't keep making shit up, you wouldn't have anything to say.

I have NO problems answering your questions.

I'm not saying they didn't do something wrong...I'm saying I don't know what they did wrong. This is what the investigation is for...to find out what happened. You seem to know already, but you won't say. So....

If you don't think BP did anything wrong, then do you think it's unfair that they are being punished?

Once again...if they did something wrong, then certainly they should be punished. I already said this in the previous post. Which apparently you didn't read. How do you punish someone BEFORE you know what they did wrong. So if you can tell me what they did wrong, then maybe we can agree on an appropriate punishment.

It sounds like you think punishing BP would be bad (ie "many thousands more jobs will be lost" sounds bad to me), so I'll ask, "Do you think BP should be punished even if they did something wrong because punishing will cost thousands of jobs"?

You don't think that losing all those jobs would be bad? If they did something so wrong that they deserve to be shut down, then so be it. But losing all those jobs will hurt even more. My point of that statement was that you hate BP so much, you'd be ok with shutting them down now. And along with all the thousands of fishermen and tourist jobs that have been unfortunately impacted, we end up with tens of thousands MORE in the unemployment line. Like I said...let the system do it's job before you start calling for the demise of one of the largest employers in the world.

So there you go...answers to your questions. As I said before, I don't need to prove anything to you about ACORN because I didn't say anything about ACORN. I hate to ruin your deflection like that, but I would LOVE to hear what you have to say about what you think BP did wrong. And if it's reasonable, then maybe you should contact Eric Holder. I'm sure he needs ALL the help he can get with this investigation.

Last edited:
I read 4 pages of this....no one said they shouldn't be punished, and shouldn't be investigated, Sangha. I read where they stated it was an accident...is this what your laying your claim to?

Do you really believe that the wingnuts who think BP did nothing wrong also think that BP should be punished for doing nothing wrong?

It doesn't take much sense to realize that people who think BP did no wrong, also think that BP should not be punished because they did nothing wrong

I think it was an accident, and when everything is evaluated there will be a cause for it. I think that cause will be punished by our government after an investigation.....but you trying to "connect the dots" is above your capability....so don't try...your only embarrassing yourself.

I saw no post that suggested that there shouldn't be any punishment dealt out, and that there shouldn't be any government investigation. You want to make it a political statement to flame conservatives is just making yourself look like a buffoon.

What should the punishment be for an accident? Death by firing squad?

Yes, and then we should hold voters responsible for this accident:

obama3.jpg

I think it was an accident, and when everything is evaluated there will be a cause for it. I think that cause will be punished by our government after an investigation.....but you trying to "connect the dots" is above your capability....so don't try...your only embarrassing yourself.

I saw no post that suggested that there shouldn't be any punishment dealt out, and that there shouldn't be any government investigation. You want to make it a political statement to flame conservatives is just making yourself look like a buffoon.

They'll have Bush out there in a blindfold next week....

You keep pointing your finger at BP at the only entity at fault...has the investigation already been completed? All I have heard from you is BP is killing jobs....BP caused the spill...but you haven't, at least not that I've seen, shown how you know what exactly BP did to cause this incident. What steps did BP take that caused the explosion? Can you tell me? I think you are totally off your rocker when you say that conservatives don't think BP should be punished.

Or do you think BP should be punished and too bad for the thousands who will lose their jobs (as you claim will happen)?

I am certain you will not answer these questions.

I'll answer your questions when you start answering mine. Where is the proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime? You've been asked several times, and you keep running away from the question

Show me where I was asked several times about ACORN. I didn't say a fucking word about ACORN.

In the "BP vs Acorn" thread

I have NO problems answering your questions.

Then tell us when ACORN has been convicted of a crime. Post it in the BP vs ACORN thread.

I'm not saying they didn't do something wrong...I'm saying I don't know what they did wrong. This is what the investigation is for...to find out what happened. You seem to know already, but you won't say. So....

You also said that if they are punished, BP will go out of business and thousands will lose their jobs. So, if it's proven that BP did do something wrong, do you think they should be punished and to hell with the thousands who will lose their job, or should BP go unpunished in order to save those jobs?

You don't think that losing all those jobs would be bad?

I said nothing about it. I was talking about the impression you left, but I didn't want to put words in your mouth so I started the sentence with the words "It sounds like you think"

If they did something so wrong that they deserve to be shut down, then so be it. But losing all those jobs will hurt even more.

So which is it? If BP did wrong, should they be punished and to hell with the jobs?

My point of that statement was that you hate BP so much, you'd be ok with shutting them down now.

Again you have to lie. I never said that.

So there you go...answers to your questions.

You didn't answer the question, as is your habit.Yes or no, should BP be punished if it did wrong, and to hell with the thousands of jobs that will be lost?

Yes or no.

As I said before, I don't need to prove anything to you about ACORN because I didn't say anything about ACORN.

You've been talking about ACORN in the "BP vs ACORN" thread. Stop lying about it

:lol: No, not the firing squad. I think that it will come down to major fines, some more regulations, and a few heads will roll in the corporation. You know....the standard stuff when shit like this happens. BP is way too important to be put in front of the firing squad. But, I bet I would have an arguement with "sangha", and "spiderboy tuba whatever"

HEY MEISTER!!!

Here's another wingnut who thinks BP should not be punished

And you said it wasn't true :lol:

HEY MEISTER!!!

you are a convoluted tube a shit..

EZ, if you're going to use a political term, maybe you should learn to use it correctly.

Just go back to playing in your sandbox. Leave the polititalk to those that understand it.

EZ, if you're going to use a political term, maybe you should learn to use it correctly.

Just go back to playing in your sandbox. Leave the polititalk to those that understand it.

Yes, because shooting those you don't agree with = GOOD in your little wing nut world.

Now call me a libtard to show how cool you are, and tell me how the birds are "stupid" for being in the oil spill. :cuckoo:

HEY MEISTER!!!

Again...I'm missing those dots, sangha. You know what i stated....and I too think it was an accident, but after an investigation we will know exactly what went wrong and where to place blame.

So, big assed hypocrites.. How should we punish BP for this accident? Lay it on the line. Let's have it. Put up or shut the hell up.. What punishment would you mete out?

HEY MEISTER!!!

Again...I'm missing those dots, sangha. You know what i stated....and I too think it was an accident, but after an investigation we will know exactly what went wrong and where to place blame.

sssssshhhh just sit back and let asswipe describe the "crime" and the proper punishment. I want to know. Lay it out there asswipe. No innuendo.. what was the crime and what should the punishment be. go on big man.. tell us. how would you "nail their ass to the wall."?

Forum List

Back