Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

Show me what lie he said that I thanked him for. Thanks!

glad too. post number 92. I never said what he said I said. he's a big assed liar and you thanked him.

You know what, YOU ARE RIGHT, I thought he was talking to Texas Longhorn's and his stupid comment about wanting to shoot everyone.

At least I can admit when I'm wrong, sorry babe!

Whoa...I didn't say I wanted to shoot everyone....lol. where the hell did that come from? What I said wasn't stupid. It was sarcastic...but not stupid.

Tragic. Maybe drilling for oil a mile below sea level is not such a good idea after all.

You know, I really didn't want this thread to turn into what it did.

But a LOT of us feel helpless, and we want someone to blame, and right now, that "someone" is BP AND the GOVERNMENT. Neither get a pass from me, or 99% of the people I know in real life.

And as I've said before, seeing all that death and destruction of our water and land here in the USA is heartbreaking.

Tragic. Maybe drilling for oil a mile below sea level is not such a good idea after all.

But a LOT of us feel helpless, and we want someone to blame, and right now, that "someone" is BP AND the GOVERNMENT. Neither get a pass from me, or 99% of the people I know in real life.

And as I've said before, seeing all that death and destruction of our water and land here in the USA is heartbreaking.

I live on the Gulf Coast. I feel the same way. I just don't see the value in demonizing BP. You need to just stop a sec. and review the agenda of the radical far left. It is to wrecK the US economy. Their ends justify their means. Their means are to demonize corporations, the rich, wall street and the banks. None of this bullshit demonizing is going to bring a single solitary pelican back to life. This is tragic. I don't think BP did it on purpose.

Well, I haven't read the thread, so it's okay. ;)

I was born in Ft Walton Beach, Florida and lived in Louisiana, so this hits close to home. Accidents happen and this is a big one. But even if BP and the US Government did everything by the book, there are still plenty of other countries that will get the oil out of the gulf and there will probably be more accidents in the future. I just hope the Illuminati allow fusion power to be available to the general populace soon.

answere the questions tubbytubba why didn't you stop after the Exxon Valdez?? are you going to stop now? now that's in your backyard?

Its hilarious that mega-corps like BP have small minded idiots like yourself going through every twist of logic possible to ensure the mega-corps don't get blamed for anything they do - for FREE.

Blame the guy who bought the gas, not the guy who spilled the oil, you really are fucking stupid man.

nope,, I'm not,, they wouldn't be out there drilling if you weren't out there driving.

LOL! Yes they would! You are seriously one of the dumbest people I've ever met!

Its hilarious that mega-corps like BP have small minded idiots like yourself going through every twist of logic possible to ensure the mega-corps don't get blamed for anything they do - for FREE.

Blame the guy who bought the gas, not the guy who spilled the oil, you really are fucking stupid man.

nope,, I'm not,, they wouldn't be out there drilling if you weren't out there driving.

wow...then you apparently haven't met Sangha

HEY MEISTER!!!

Here's another wingnut who thinks BP should not be punished

And you said it wasn't true :lol:

Again...I'm missing those dots, sangha. You know what i stated....and I too think it was an accident, but after an investigation we will know exactly what went wrong and where to place blame.

Again, someone who thinks it was an accident will not want BP to be punished for doing nothing wrong. She even asks "What should the punishment be for an accident?"

DOes that sound like she supports punishing BP?

Willow tree asked me a question which I answered....now she's asking you the same question which for some curious reason your avoiding, sangha. You have no idea how to connect dots....so stop trying to project what you "think" she is saying.

Except you have never met me. Now who's dumb?

I live on the Gulf Coast. I feel the same way. I just don't see the value in demonizing BP. You need to just stop a sec. and review the agenda of the radical far left. It is to wrecK the US economy. Their ends justify their means. Their means are to demonize corporations, the rich, wall street and the banks. None of this bullshit demonizing is going to bring a single solitary pelican back to life. This is tragic. I don't think BP did it on purpose.

Willow is as stupid as other far reactionary rightwing wackos. Destroy the economy? Holy moly, girl, quit drinking the Koolaid.

What should the punishment be for an accident? Death by firing squad?

HEY MEISTER!!!

Again...I'm missing those dots, sangha. You know what i stated....and I too think it was an accident, but after an investigation we will know exactly what went wrong and where to place blame.

In industry an accident is when an unforeseen factor causes a disaster. This was not an accident. BP used casing, by their own standards, inadaquete for that depth. They also had internal documents stating that the casing would have a problem holding a seal with the cement.

A $500,000 valve required in Europe and South America was not used since we do nor require it's use. The blowout preventer was put together without the proper prints. When put down and tested, it was found that it was not working properly, the hydraulic fluid was leaking. Then, when they cemented the pipe, they withdrew the mud early, against the advice of Haliburton, who did the cementing job. And against their own policies.

When there are this many risks taken, there is no longer a chance of disaster, there is a certainty of it.

There should be negligent homocide charges against whomever made any of these decisions.

Now Widdle Willyo, here is why none of us can drive without gasoline. But idiots such as yourself will still suck up to the soulless oil corperations.

Revenge of the EV1: crushing EV1 crushed GM

Chevron owns the patent rights on the EV batteries!! What? Why?? Read or comment

Toyota, working to meet the Zero Emission Vehicle mandate, set up a production line in 1997 for the "large-format" EV-95 batteries needed for their Toyota RAV4-EV.

These EV-95 NiMH batteries, after years of research, were perfected for EVs:

Deep Cycle, no memory effect;
High energy output for acceleration;
Long lifetime, longer than the life of the car -- even a Toyota car.
Toyota's EV-95 batteries are still running Toyota RAV4-EV cars more than 20,000 miles per year, and for over 100,000 miles so far. But no more EV-95 batteries can be made, after Chevron sued Toyota.

In 1994, Stan Ovshinsky, the inventor of the NiMH battery and principal of Energy Conversion Devices with the late Dr. Iris Ovshinsky, sold control of the NiMH batteries to a jont venture, GM Ovonic, between GM and his company, with the goal of manufacturing patented NiMH batteries for EVs. Ostensibly, GM was supposed to go into production, and thus, it seemed, perhaps, natural to allow them control of the battery they would, supposedly, be using. In the event, Honda and Toyota used NiMH 4 years prior to GM's final release of a NiMH version of the EV1.

But passing control of the batteries to GM proved a fatal mistake for the future of EVs.

GM announced on Oct. 10, 2000 the sale of the worldwide patent rights for the NiMH batteries to Texaco. Six days later, on Oct. 16, 2000, even before the sale was consumated, Texaco announced its merger into Chevron, the successor to Standard Oil of California. The sale of the batteries was finally concluded on July 17, 2001, long after Texaco had become one with Chevron.

Chevron/Texaco received "...GM's 60 percent stake in [NiMH] batteries, and a 20 percent stake in ECD itself...", giving Chevron effective control of NiMH.

HEY MEISTER!!!

In industry an accident is when an unforeseen factor causes a disaster. This was not an accident. BP used casing, by their own standards, inadaquete for that depth. They also had internal documents stating that the casing would have a problem holding a seal with the cement.

A $500,000 valve required in Europe and South America was not used since we do nor require it's use. The blowout preventer was put together without the proper prints. When put down and tested, it was found that it was not working properly, the hydraulic fluid was leaking. Then, when they cemented the pipe, they withdrew the mud early, against the advice of Haliburton, who did the cementing job. And against their own policies.

When there are this many risks taken, there is no longer a chance of disaster, there is a certainty of it.

There should be negligent homocide charges against whomever made any of these decisions.

Silly ass.....why not wait for all the investigation to be completed before you run your mouth off about murder....I'm mean, just sayin....:cuckoo:

Silly ass.....why not wait for all the investigation to be completed before you run your mouth off about murder....I'm mean, just sayin....:cuckoo:

He'd rather just execute them. They are capitalists, after all.

Forum List

Back