Greetings from Al Gore

Dec 4, 2023
Greetings,

This is Al Gore. No, this is not a joke. I am that Al Gore.

As you know, my ex, Tipper, was involved dealing with various and sundry miscreants. One of her solutions was to label degenerate music.

As you also know, Tipper and I had a falling out. We parted ways, but I am still proud of her for standing up to the sick elements of society.

The SPLC (that Southern Poverty Law Center for you illitierates) has alerted me to various goings on around the internet -- the internet I founded. Some of you are destroying it with your hateful hate crimes. I am no longer president, but if you think I am going to sit around while this goes on, then you have another thing coming.

We are in the white house and control things. You can see by my friendly greeting (i.e., I said greetings to you) that I am a reasonable man. But, I will not stand for this.

Stay tuned. You have been warmed.

I sense you are a hate-crime in the waiting. Oh wait, there is no such thing as a hate-crime, since all crimes involve hate, no one can prove hate, hate is human, and being human is not a crime.
Science can prove hate with the same instruments to measure temperature.

dear al,

you shoulda won. W. broke the world & donny is burning it to the ground. & that - sure as shit - ain't good for mother earth or mother nature.
welcome to the board.; & i shirley hope to cross paths with you on this here little corner of yer invention.

sincerely,
playtime.

ps~ please stop by the reception desk & get yer complimentary hazmat suit.

Al Gore Warming?

:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

1702259814496.png

Forum List

Back