Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
$oil spill.jpg

The conservatives must be SO proud!!!

Drill, baby, drill!!

Yes we should drill and drill more wells so the people of Louisiana can get back to work and make a living and support the local economy and their families. The birds and animals effected by this is colateral damage. There will be plenty of birds and animals and seafood to take their place. Drilling will do America good and it will ween us off foreign oil. We need domestic drilling here in America on land and off shore. It is our number one vital interest that fuels this economy. If we don't drill then prices will go through the roof on every tangible goods there is to offer. We need to listen to Sarah Palin and drill our butts off. She has the right idea for America.

Drill, baby, drill!!

Yes we should drill and drill more wells so the people of Louisiana can get back to work and make a living and support the local economy and their families. The birds and animals effected by this is colateral damage. There will be plenty of birds and animals and seafood to take their place. Drilling will do America good and it will ween us off foreign oil. We need domestic drilling here in America on land and off shore. It is our number one vital interest that fuels this economy. If we don't drill then prices will go through the roof on every tangible goods there is to offer. We need to listen to Sarah Palin and drill our butts off. She has the right idea for America.

Rightwingers are still not happy because there are still some jobs left in LA. They want BP to continue destroying jobs.

Drill, baby, drill!!

Thousands of fishermen will not get their careers back anytime soon. That's $billions lost for Louisiana, not to mention other Gulf states.

Drill, baby, drill!!

Thousands of fishermen will not get their careers back anytime soon. That's $billions lost for Louisiana, not to mention other Gulf states.

it's not like BP did this on purpose but Kerry on the left must demonize demonize demonize.

Willow, I'm just posting some pics. Last I heard if someone wants to make comments on a message board, that was ok.

It's heartbreaking to see, isn't it? :(

Willow, I'm just posting some pics. Last I heard if someone wants to make comments on a message board, that was ok.

you never have a problem calling out my comments.. doyababe? and yes it is heartbreaking now will you tell that sob hypocrite shangghhha hhaaa to park his damn car and take out the battery??

you never have a problem calling out my comments.. doyababe? and yes it is heartbreaking now will you tell that sob hypocrite shangghhha hhaaa to park his damn car and take out the battery??

LOL, I love ya Willow!

Off to dinner and shopping with Mini Echo, have a nice evening!

LOL, I love ya Willow!

Off to dinner and shopping with Mini Echo, have a nice evening!

post some aborted fetus before ya go, see what kind of smart assed comments he can make about those..

Drill, baby, drill!!

I think there is plenty of blame to go around for both parties.

POLITICO (Washington) - While the BP oil geyser pumps millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Obama and members of Congress may have to answer for the millions in campaign contributions they've taken from the oil and gas giant over the years.
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash | Reuters

This isn't a just a conservative issue, it is also a democratic issue.
You should have said, "Politicians must be so proud!!"

Forum List

Back