Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

Last edited:
Apple or Orangutan - which is better?

And you keep claiming to be the smart one...

Sometimes an example made is a parody showing the rediculous nature of the subject of the spoof. But not really being an imaginative writer but just a glorified fact checker you might let one slip by even if it is just your ego making the observation.

We are not going to stop using gasoline cold turkey just because the supplier got careless any more than we are going to stop having families because if even rarely a fiend slays one of us.

We must punish the monsters by accidental or premeditated indifference who take advantage of our good will and reasonable expectation of safety.

your good will my azz. you keep driving because it is convenient and you really don't give a shit how many birds it kills or you would have stopped after the Exxon Valdez.

OK I get it..you are just not bright. That isn't a crime..but since you have proven the good ideas won't be pulled out of your ass try to open your mind to solutions..anyone can just rag nonsense.

who knows? do you? this isn't the first time this has happened now is it..

The Louisiana coast hasn't faced a graver threat in written history. You truly are a moron.

answere the questions tubbytubba why didn't you stop after the Exxon Valdez?? are you going to stop now? now that's in your backyard?

Its hilarious that mega-corps like BP have small minded idiots like yourself going through every twist of logic possible to ensure the mega-corps don't get blamed for anything they do - for FREE.

Blame the guy who bought the gas, not the guy who spilled the oil, you really are fucking stupid man.

The Louisiana coast hasn't faced a graver threat in written history. You truly are a moron.

answere the questions tubbytubba why didn't you stop after the Exxon Valdez?? are you going to stop now? now that's in your backyard?

Its hilarious that mega-corps like BP have small minded idiots like yourself going through every twist of logic possible to ensure the mega-corps don't get blamed for anything they do - for FREE.

Blame the guy who bought the gas, not the guy who spilled the oil, you really are fucking stupid man.

nope,, I'm not,, they wouldn't be out there drilling if you weren't out there driving. it's just that damn simple. I know the truth hurts but next time you parade a dead pelican out remember, it's your fault.

I didn't see anyone say that BP shouldn't be punished.

That's because the testicles in your face are blocking your view.

There are many wingnuts saying that they should not only be punished, but the govt shouldn't even investigate

I didn't see anyone say that BP shouldn't be punished.

That's because the testicles in your face are blocking your view.

There are many wingnuts saying that they should not only be punished, but the govt shouldn't even investigate

You want em to stop drilling? Stop driving. It's just that simple.

nope,, I'm not,, they wouldn't be out there drilling if you weren't out there driving. it's just that damn simple. I know the truth hurts but next time you parade a dead pelican out remember, it's your fault.

So if I stop driving, they won't need gas to generate electricity? Farmers won't need gas to produce fertilizers? Boy, are you dumb. You don't even know what gas is used for

The truth does hurt, eh?

So if I stop driving, they won't need gas to generate electricity? Farmers won't need gas to produce fertilizers? Boy, are you dumb. You don't even know what gas is used for

The truth does hurt, eh?

supply and demand. it's just that simple.. think they'd drill if there was no money in it... yes the truth does hurt. you killed those birds,,

The truth does hurt, eh?

supply and demand. it's just that simple,,

You can't write a complete sentence

Bwahahahahaha!

You got nothing.

The truth does hurt, eh?

Bwahahahahaha!

You got nothing.

al gores bitches and moans about global warming while he rides around in his jet aeroplane.. you are just like him a big azzed hypocrite.

Bwahahahahaha!

You got nothing.

al gores bitches and moans about global warming while he rides around in his jet aeroplane.. you are just like him a big azzed hypocrite.

Still nothing (beside your bitterness)

Thank god the democrats are in control. We're gonna nail BP's ass to the wall and you can't do anything about it. Watching you wail and gnash your teeth will be a bonus :lol:

Bwahahahahaha!

You got nothing.

Thank god the democrats are in control. We're gonna nail BP's ass to the wall and you can't do anything about it. Watching you wail and gnash your teeth will be a bonus :lol:

never too bitter to call a hypocrite a hypocrite..

Bwahahahahaha!

You got nothing.

yes,, and I'm gonna :lol::lol::lol::lol: while you pay out your azz for a gallon of dead bird..

Thanks for admitting you're bitter.

Thanks for admitting you're bitter.

never too bitter to call a hypocrite a hypocrite.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: carbon footprints anyone?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's going to be interesting is watching some Democrats TRY to nail BP's ass to the wall, and then watching Pelosi, Reid, and Co. do nothing and deposit large sums of cash into their bank accounts in the process. The fact that you actually think any politician, Republican, Democrat, or otherwise, is going to do anything about this absolutely amuses the fuck out of me. Delusion is funny, especially when it is someone else's delusion.

Forum List

Back