Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

The conservatives must be SO proud!!!

Drill, baby, drill!!

I think there is plenty of blame to go around for both parties.

POLITICO (Washington) - While the BP oil geyser pumps millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Obama and members of Congress may have to answer for the millions in campaign contributions they've taken from the oil and gas giant over the years.
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash | Reuters

This isn't a just a conservative issue, it is also a democratic issue.
You should have said, "Politicians must be so proud!!"

he can't do it, for he is a moron.

Willow, I'm just posting some pics. Last I heard if someone wants to make comments on a message board, that was ok.

It's heartbreaking to see, isn't it? :(

you never have a problem calling out my comments.. doyababe? and yes it is heartbreaking now will you tell that sob hypocrite shangghhha hhaaa to park his damn car and take out the battery??

LOL, I love ya Willow!

Off to dinner and shopping with Mini Echo, have a nice evening!

Taking the car?

The conservatives must be SO proud!!!

Drill, baby, drill!!

so we can count on your sorry ass to never burn another drop of gasoline? asswipe.

I suppose you would make a deal with a child rapist to have no children if he will just stop killing them.

Our problem is much more serious than your lame quips can counter.

nothing lame about it dogshitsinyerboots,, it's quite hypocritcal to scream stop drilling then crank up yer car and cruise down the boulevard.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
LOL, I love ya Willow!

Off to dinner and shopping with Mini Echo, have a nice evening!

Taking the car?

How many pelicans has the gas in his car killed?

who knows? do you? this isn't the first time this has happened now is it.. did you stop driving the first time? or did you continue until it hit your backyard? I'd say you've been lucky.. How many offshore oil rigs sit right off the coast of LA? Are you in favor of shutting them down? Or not. You gonna risk this happening again or not? step up buddy put your money where your mouth is you shudda stopped after the Exxon Valdez. Why didn't you?

Last edited:
How many pelicans has the gas in his car killed?

who knows? do you?

Yes. The correct answer is zero.
who knows? do you? this isn't the first time this has happened now is it.. did you stop driving the first time? or did you continue until it hit your backyard? I'd say you've been lucky.. How many offshore oil rigs sit right off the coast of LA? Are you in favor of shutting them down? Or not. You gonna risk this happening again or not? step up buddy put your money where your mouth is you shudda stopped after the Exxon Valdez. Why didn't you?

answer the question tubbytuba

so we can count on your sorry ass to never burn another drop of gasoline? asswipe.

I suppose you would make a deal with a child rapist to have no children if he will just stop killing them.

Apple or Orangutan - which is better?

And you keep claiming to be the smart one...

Sometimes an example made is a parody showing the rediculous nature of the subject of the spoof. But not really being an imaginative writer but just a glorified fact checker you might let one slip by even if it is just your ego making the observation.

We are not going to stop using gasoline cold turkey just because the supplier got careless any more than we are going to stop having families because if even rarely a fiend slays one of us.

We must punish the monsters by accidental or premeditated indifference who take advantage of our good will and reasonable expectation of safety.

Yes. The correct answer is zero.

I can only imagine the number of birds that have died as a result of the pollution that car gives off.

Your imagination does not count.

answer the question tubbytuba

Apple or Orangutan - which is better?

And you keep claiming to be the smart one...

Sometimes an example made is a parody showing the rediculous nature of the subject of the spoof. But not really being an imaginative writer but just a glorified fact checker you might let one slip by even if it is just your ego making the observation.

We are not going to stop using gasoline cold turkey just because the supplier got careless any more than we are going to stop having families because if even rarely a fiend slays one of us.

We must punish the monsters by accidental or premeditated indifference who take advantage of our good will and reasonable expectation of safety.

your good will my azz. you keep driving because it is convenient and you really don't give a shit how many birds it kills or you would have stopped after the Exxon Valdez.

Forum List

Back