The view from the bunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those convicted for their participation in the Jan. 6 Capital riot should be freed.

The members of all four grand juries who voted to indict Trump and his co-defendants were corrupted.

Calling in to question the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson regarding what happened in the "Beast" on Jan. 6 completely de-legitimizes the findings of the Jan. 6 committee.

Joe Biden lost the 2020 election and is guilty of taking payoff money from foreign entities.

Man made global warming is a hoax.

Possessing a gun reduces gun violence.

Death threats and other means of intimidation being made against public officials involved in ongoing cases for which Trump is a defendant are of little consequence.

The deep state exists.

Immigrants illegally crossing the border are sub-human vermin.

The prosecutors who have followed the grand jury's instructions to indict Trump and his co-defendants are part of a grand election interference scheme.

The US-Mexican border is open.

Democrats believe women have penises.

Donald Trump is a great American who thinks only of what he can do for the country.

....................................................................................................................................
What did I get wrong?
Nothing but a bait thread.
Time to move along folks.

Those convicted for their participation in the Jan. 6 Capital riot should be freed.

The members of all four grand juries who voted to indict Trump and his co-defendants were corrupted.

Calling in to question the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson regarding what happened in the "Beast" on Jan. 6 completely de-legitimizes the findings of the Jan. 6 committee.

Joe Biden lost the 2020 election and is guilty of taking payoff money from foreign entities.

Man made global warming is a hoax.

Possessing a gun reduces gun violence.

Death threats and other means of intimidation being made against public officials involved in ongoing cases for which Trump is a defendant are of little consequence.

The deep state exists.

Immigrants illegally crossing the border are sub-human vermin.

The prosecutors who have followed the grand jury's instructions to indict Trump and his co-defendants are part of a grand election interference scheme.

The US-Mexican border is open.

Democrats believe women have penises.

Donald Trump is a great American who thinks only of what he can do for the country.

....................................................................................................................................
What did I get wrong?
you left out the other list approaching infinity of things they are wrong about.

here is my prediction :

soros will forget to throw the switch to kill the vaccinated after the eclipse the goofball anti vaxers will assert a new dare to destroy the vaccinated.

if you don't hear from me after vaccinated have been confined to hell, good bye all.

It's odd that so many MAGAist's believe everything I listed but shy away from defending their beliefs to the point of embarrassment.
Next time you might want to bring a few of the facts into each of your hit list, Berg. :rolleyes-41:
Why are they being contested? What is their reason for being contested. You can answer
each one yourself if you were an honest person, but we all know you're not.

Imagine the stench in the Trump Bunker.

Or don't. Some thoughts are best left unthought.
We know what FJB's Fuhrerbunker looks like.

bunker-before-demolition.jpg

THREAD LOCKED - Violates rules for starting a thread.
When making statements as "facts", you must provide a link to back the claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back