Greetings from East Grand Terre Island, LA

Yes, because shooting those you don't agree with = GOOD in your little wing nut world.

You obviously don't get a joke. Also, I'm far form a wing nut, honey.

Now call me a libtard to show how cool you are, and tell me how the birds are "stupid" for being in the oil spill. :cuckoo:

I don't think I've ever used the term libtard, ever.

And, technically, when a bird dives into a body of water filled with oil, it is pretty stupid. I mean, they can fly for fuck's sake. At least the fish have the excuse of being underwater already. But again, you obviously missed the joke.

Should we shoot all of them too? Seems a like a terrible waste of good ammo.

Wow, you neo-cons are LOSING IT!

why don't you give the convoluted tube a shit some reading comprehension classes..

Willow, why do you keep wanting me to babysit all of these posters on here you don't agree with? They have as much right to say what they want on here as you do.

You just don't like it because you don't agree with him/them.

I'm not going to tell someone what to say/do unless they are breaking some kind of USMB rule, ok?

EZ, if you're going to use a political term, maybe you should learn to use it correctly.

Just go back to playing in your sandbox. Leave the polititalk to those that understand it.

Willow, why do you keep wanting me to babysit all of these posters on here you don't agree with? They have as much right to say what they want on here as you do.

I'm not going to tell someone what to say/do unless they are breaking some kind of USMB rule, ok?

well, you are always sticking you big fat Thank You down below what he posts,, so I guess both you and he need comprehension courses,, I just wanted you to get him some and you can just audit the class.

Yes, because shooting those you don't agree with = GOOD in your little wing nut world.

You obviously don't get a joke. Also, I'm far form a wing nut, honey.

Now call me a libtard to show how cool you are, and tell me how the birds are "stupid" for being in the oil spill. :cuckoo:

I don't think I've ever used the term libtard, ever.

And, technically, when a bird dives into a body of water filled with oil, it is pretty stupid. I mean, they can fly for fuck's sake. At least the fish have the excuse of being underwater already. But again, you obviously missed the joke.

Honey, brush up on your comedy skills, will ya?

Remember that time you neg repped me because I said:

"Tim Tebow pwn's you all?"

Then I told you it was a joke and you took it back?

Sometimes humor is hard to "get" on a message board.

He told a big fat assed lie and you thanked him.. I thought you didn't like lies??

EZ, if you're going to use a political term, maybe you should learn to use it correctly.

Just go back to playing in your sandbox. Leave the polititalk to those that understand it.

well, you are always sticking you big fat Thank You down below what he posts,, so I guess both you and he need comprehension courses,, I just wanted you to get him some and you can just audit the class.

Because sometimes he makes good points! I also thank you, do you want him to yell at me for thanking you for good posts that you make too?

Because sometimes he makes good points! I also thank you, do you want him to yell at me for thanking you for good posts that you make too?

so you are on record that you think his lies are good points? gotcha

What should the punishment be for an accident? Death by firing squad?

HEY MEISTER!!!

Here's another wingnut who thinks BP should not be punished

And you said it wasn't true :lol:

Again...I'm missing those dots, sangha. You know what i stated....and I too think it was an accident, but after an investigation we will know exactly what went wrong and where to place blame.

Again, someone who thinks it was an accident will not want BP to be punished for doing nothing wrong. She even asks "What should the punishment be for an accident?"

DOes that sound like she supports punishing BP?

I think it was an accident, and when everything is evaluated there will be a cause for it. I think that cause will be punished by our government after an investigation.....but you trying to "connect the dots" is above your capability....so don't try...your only embarrassing yourself.

I saw no post that suggested that there shouldn't be any punishment dealt out, and that there shouldn't be any government investigation. You want to make it a political statement to flame conservatives is just making yourself look like a buffoon.

What should the punishment be for an accident? Death by firing squad?

HEY MEISTER!!!

I'm still waiting for you to tell us exactly what BP did wrong......

My guess is that I'll be waiting for a while too.

Here come old BP, it got
Plenty trouble
Cause the
Oil bubble
Big mess
Not so subtle

It got..
Oil that's clinging, and that's such a pain
Gets into the Gulf stream, and its moving to Maine

Come together!
Right now
Over oil.

HEY MEISTER!!!

Again...I'm missing those dots, sangha. You know what i stated....and I too think it was an accident, but after an investigation we will know exactly what went wrong and where to place blame.

Again, someone who thinks it was an accident will not want BP to be punished for doing nothing wrong. She even asks "What should the punishment be for an accident?"

Crime??

Punishment??

Nail ASS TO WALL?

go big balls

He told a big fat assed lie and you thanked him.. I thought you didn't like lies??

Show me what lie he said that I thanked him for. Thanks!

glad too. post number 92. I never said what he said I said. he's a big assed liar and you thanked him.

You know what, YOU ARE RIGHT, I thought he was talking to Texas Longhorn's and his stupid comment about wanting to shoot everyone.

At least I can admit when I'm wrong, sorry babe!

HEY MEISTER!!!

I rest my case. This convoluted tube a shit is a big fat assed Liar. and EZ thanked him for lying.

Show me what lie he said that I thanked him for. Thanks!

glad too. post number 92. I never said what he said I said. he's a big assed liar and you thanked him.

You know what, YOU ARE RIGHT, I thought he was talking to Texas Longhorn's and his stupid comment about wanting to shoot everyone.

At least I can admit when I'm wrong, sorry babe!

Thank You.. and please diregared the post just previous to this one.

Forum List

Back