Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

Hatin on the side of the Constitution..

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

:lol:

They were addressing the Brits.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its referring to all governments and the right of all people you moron. Maybe you need to go look up the word "any" in the dictionary.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends

Then how do you explain the Neo-Marxist in the White House getting elected?
The Hussein was buddies with known anti-American terrorists....

You mean like Salem Bin Laden. No wait...he wasn't a terrorist. That was his brother...Osama Bin Laden. Yeah..okay. But why is that name so gosh darn familiar? Oh yeah..he opened up a business with George W. Bush. The President elected by Conservatives! That's right. George W. Bush..opened up a business with the brother of the worst terrorist in American History. But wait. There's more. Daddy Bush..funded the motherfucker when he was fighting the Russians.

Salem bin Laden died a few miles from my house, back in 1988. :lol:

And he opened a business with Bush. Ain't that special?

Did ya send flowers?

thats personal
why dont you come down here to east Texas and stand on the street corner and say that?

There is no reason to behave that way
Rick Perry will make a much better president than the one we got, and he will run I think

I wouldn't set foot in that craphole if I was paid a million bucks. I made it as far as the airport and that was on the way to china. I couldn't wait to leave.

Nothing but fat (How exactly do you guys get SO FAT), cowboy booted, stetson hatted traitorous elephant looking people waddling around.

Well any credibility you ever had is gone
going thru life with that kind of attitude will get you really far in life
I am a die hard conservative, Barrack Obama being clueless is not his fault, nor do I hate him for it
This country will over come him and people who have issues with life such as you

By the way
i am not from Texas
working there right now, got to go where the work is

Same here :up:

But welfare queens like swallow can't understand that.

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Its referring to all governments and the right of all people you moron. Maybe you need to go look up the word "any" in the dictionary.

Tell ya what.

Let me know what legislation that gets passed in this country..has to be deemed alright by the Declaration of Independence.

Let me know if the President swears to defend The Declaration of Independence.

Because last I looked it was the Constitution that is applied in both those cases.

And the Constitution prohibits insurrection.

You mean like Salem Bin Laden. No wait...he wasn't a terrorist. That was his brother...Osama Bin Laden. Yeah..okay. But why is that name so gosh darn familiar? Oh yeah..he opened up a business with George W. Bush. The President elected by Conservatives! That's right. George W. Bush..opened up a business with the brother of the worst terrorist in American History. But wait. There's more. Daddy Bush..funded the motherfucker when he was fighting the Russians.

Did ya send flowers?

He did not "open a business" with Bush. He was a wealthy Saudi investing in an American energy corporation, whoopty shit. But in twisted bizzaro librul land that means "Bush opened business with terrorists".

Carry on, dipshit. :cuckoo:

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

thats personal
why dont you come down here to east Texas and stand on the street corner and say that?

Rick Perry will make a much better president than the one we got, and he will run I think

Not to mention that we have done so well with our past Presidents from Texas

LBJ
Bush

A secessionist would fit right in

Bush was from Connecticut.

I wouldn't set foot in that craphole if I was paid a million bucks. I made it as far as the airport and that was on the way to china. I couldn't wait to leave.

Nothing but fat (How exactly do you guys get SO FAT), cowboy booted, stetson hatted traitorous elephant looking people waddling around.

I am a die hard conservative, Barrack Obama being clueless is not his fault, nor do I hate him for it
This country will over come him and people who have issues with life such as you

By the way
i am not from Texas

And a fucking fag too, Hawk?

Gosh..figures.

No swallow for you fairy.

Go suck someone elses dick. Mine's hetro.

Now that Newt Gingrich's top campaign staff have bailed and heading for Austin, I'm sure Obama will be reminiscing last year when Rick Perry had to hand Obama a letter about border security. Obama barely returned Perry's hand shake that day at the air port. I've never seen a President treat a Governor that way, especially in the Governor's home state. This was before the Nov. elections and Obama was still fling high.

Perry has not announced it yet, but he has said very recently he "may run".

I've been to two Rick Perry speeches. I thought both times ,"this man is going to be President one day". He is extremely Presidential without trying to be. He has kept Texas' economy the most vibrant in the USA.

The way I see it, if Gov. Perry runs, Perry wins 2012 by default and by a landslide.

if you think that, you're so far out of touch, it's unbelievable.

perry is a treasonous secessionist. let him run.

Tell ya what.

Let me know what legislation that gets passed in this country..has to be deemed alright by the Declaration of Independence.

Because last I looked it was the Constitution that is applied in both those cases.

True but he point is once a government becomes tyrannical it is the right of humans to overthrow it. Of course it would be "illegal" according to the government. There are always two sides to a revolution. I suppose you think the American Revolutionaries were "traitors" because what they did was "illegal" according to British law.

Did ya send flowers?

He did not "open a business" with Bush. He was a wealthy Saudi investing in an American energy corporation, whoopty shit. But in twisted bizzaro librul land that means "Bush opened business with terrorists".

Carry on, dipshit. :cuckoo:

Yeah..and Daddy Bush didn't fund Bin Laden's war with the Russkies.

:lol::lol::lol:

You guys are fun.

But wait..there's more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]YouTube - ‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏[/ame]
Report: Unit that hunted bin Laden closed - World news - Terrorism - msnbc.com
CIA disbands Bin laden unit | World news | The Guardian
Boston.com / News / Boston Globe / Editorial / Opinion / Op-ed / Who let Saudis flee after 9/11?

Rick Perry no threat to Obama. What is a real threat to Obama is the candidacy of Herman Cain.

That would take the race card out of the deck...and without that card, Obama has nothing but his dismal record to run on. LOL! What a frickin' joke the boy is!

By the way
i am not from Texas

Gosh..figures.

Classic, a librul trying to insult someone by saying he's gay.

You're the liberal who loves dick sucking homosexuals, not me. :eusa_whistle:

Tell ya what.

True but he point is once a government becomes tyrannical it is the right of humans to overthrow it. Of course it would be "illegal" according to the government. There are always two sides to a revolution. I suppose you think the American Revolutionaries were "traitors" because what they did was "illegal" according to British law.

Nope.

Liberals hate Monarchies. That's why the American Revolutionaries, who were Liberal fought against them..

And that's why the Tories and Loyalists..who were Conservative, fought to stay with England.

Gosh..figures.

Classic, a librul trying to insult someone by saying he's gay.

You're the liberal who loves dick sucking homosexuals, not me. :eusa_whistle:

Projection projection projection.

Sheesh..don't be a self-hating cum swallower chief.

The fag thing is bad enough.

thats personal

By the way
i am not from Texas

I have no issues with life, pal.

I have an issue with assholes that claim to be patriotic and then start bleating out bullshit about secession.

The STATE elected PERRY. Which means..they must SUPPORT what he says.

Now that Newt Gingrich's top campaign staff have bailed and heading for Austin, I'm sure Obama will be reminiscing last year when Rick Perry had to hand Obama a letter about border security. Obama barely returned Perry's hand shake that day at the air port. I've never seen a President treat a Governor that way, especially in the Governor's home state. This was before the Nov. elections and Obama was still fling high.

Perry has not announced it yet, but he has said very recently he "may run".

I've been to two Rick Perry speeches. I thought both times ,"this man is going to be President one day". He is extremely Presidential without trying to be. He has kept Texas' economy the most vibrant in the USA.

The way I see it, if Gov. Perry runs, Perry wins 2012 by default and by a landslide.

if you think that, you're so far out of touch, it's unbelievable.

perry is a treasonous secessionist. let him run.

Perry is more of an American than you or any of your ilk including your messiah will ever be.

Rick Perry no threat to Obama. What is a real threat to Obama is the candidacy of Herman Cain.

That would take the race card out of the deck...and without that card, Obama has nothing but his dismal record to run on. LOL! What a frickin' joke the boy is!

You need to think that over again. Herman Cain will make all the demonRat racist pigs come crawling out of the wood work.

Yeah..and Daddy Bush didn't fund Bin Laden's war with the Russkies.

When did I state otherwise? We all know that the US was more concerned about the USSR at that time.

Keep up the bumpersticker arguements. They are entertaining. :lol:

Forum List

Back