Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

Poor thing is confused.

Yes..yes you are.

I know you are, but what am I.

That part from the US Constitution you posted has nothing to do with whatever you're trying to paint. Very pedestrian.

It's tough posting to someone who's second language is english.

But I'm here to help.

Definition of INSURRECTION
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Insurrection - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Yes..yes you are.

That part from the US Constitution you posted has nothing to do with whatever you're trying to paint. Very pedestrian.

But I'm here to help.

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

On my. So when did this happen?

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

I don't know a lot about him, but watching the left react to him is enough in itself to at least like the guy. If nothing else it makes me want to learn more about him.

Take a look at this thread. Perry hasn't even announced yet and the lefties are soiling their diapers they're so upset. Fun to watch.

That's your opinion. Suck on it until you pass out.
OOOooo! Well Played! It's that level of thinking and debate that can get a dumbass traitor like Rick Perry elected even up north here where we tend to think first, wear mullets later.

I'm from up north. I don't vote for someone because of where they're from in our great nation. That's not a well thought out thing to do.
I will never vote for a secessionist. That certainly cannot be thought of as a sound political position, especially in a politically polarized like ours. Perry can best be regarded as a idiot for his comments. A traitor at worst. And no sane politically cognizant person can regard voting for an idiot or a traitor as a good move.

OOOooo! Well Played! It's that level of thinking and debate that can get a dumbass traitor like Rick Perry elected even up north here where we tend to think first, wear mullets later.

I'm from up north. I don't vote for someone because of where they're from in our great nation. That's not a well thought out thing to do.
I will never vote for a secessionist. That certainly cannot be thought of as a sound political position, especially in a politically polarized like ours. Perry can best be regarded as a idiot for his comments. A traitor at worst. And no sane politically cognizant person can regard voting for an idiot or a traitor as a good move.

Depends on the definition of "traitor". The people of a nation are not traitors if they choose to act against their corrupt government. You forget that we are states with a Federal Government, not a Government with districts under total Fed authority who believes it is entitled to our wealth.

Last edited:
right. 'cause the Conservatives have nothing at all like a hate and insult machine. When someone points a finger, there are four pointing right back at them.

The reason Perry is unelectable is his comments on the traitorous secession movement in Texas. Clear enough?

That's your opinion. Suck on it until you pass out.

:rofl: :rofl:

I thought Sarah Palin was Obama's worst nightmare
and then Donald Trump was his worst nightmare

Wish you guys would make up your minds

But I'm here to help.

Read all about it.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seven states declared their secession from the United States before Lincoln took office on March 4, 1861:

South Carolina (December 20, 1860)[26][27]
Mississippi (January 9, 1861)[28]
Florida (January 10, 1861)[29]
Alabama (January 11, 1861)[30]
Georgia (January 19, 1861)[31]
Louisiana (January 26, 1861)[32]
Texas (February 1, 1861)[33]
After the Confederate attack on Fort Sumter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

Everything old is new again.

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

I don't know a lot about him, but watching the left react to him is enough in itself to at least like the guy. If nothing else it makes me want to learn more about him.

While you are at it..check out Benedict Arnold too.

Another famous conservative.:clap2:

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

You are a fucking moron. It's just that simple.

But I'm here to help.

Read all about it.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seven states declared their secession from the United States before Lincoln took office on March 4, 1861:

South Carolina (December 20, 1860)[26][27]
Mississippi (January 9, 1861)[28]
Florida (January 10, 1861)[29]
Alabama (January 11, 1861)[30]
Georgia (January 19, 1861)[31]
Louisiana (January 26, 1861)[32]
Texas (February 1, 1861)[33]
After the Confederate attack on Fort Sumter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

Everything old is new again.

The founder of Wikipedia states that his site is not a scholarly source and most college professors will not accept a paper with Wikipeida listed as a source. I'm amazed you used it as your source. Very pedestrian.

All I can say is you dumbocrats better hope the borders hold til election day, it's looking a little doubtful though.

Forum List

Back