Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

Poll: Texas Republicans Approve Of Rick Perry's Secession Remarks | TPMDC

A new Daily Kos/Research 2000 poll finds that Rick Perry's suggestion at the Tea Party last week, that Texas might have to secede from the Union, actually has significant support from his home state's Republican voters.

One question: "Do you think Texas would be better off as an independent nation or as part of the United States of America?" The top-line number is United States 61%, independent nation 35%. Among Republicans, it's a dead-even tie at 48%-48%.

And then there's this one: "Do you approve or disapprove of Governor Rick Perry's suggestion that Texas may need to leave the United States?" The top-line is only 37% approval to 58% disapproval -- but among Texas Republicans, it's 51% approval to 44% disapproval.

What a bunch of loyal Americans

Last edited:
I don't know a lot about him, but I'm going to find out.

When the mere mention of his name has the board liberals frothing at the mouth...

...he must be doing something right.

More then 600,000 Americans died in the civil war. Governor Rick Perry..and all the Texan pieces of shit calling for secession is about as traitorous and treasonous as you can get.

What a disengenuous steaming pile of crap.

And here's where I get to use a retort coined by you yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Of course you'll use my words. You have nothing original. You're a parrott. Squawk, squawk....Palin's stupid...squawk.....Perry is a traitor....squawk.....Bachmann is stupid...squawk.....Obama is a genius....squawk.....Palin's dumb....squawk......republicans are stupid...squawk.....squawk.........

A new Daily Kos/Research 2000 poll finds that Rick Perry's suggestion at the Tea Party last week, that Texas might have to secede from the Union, actually has significant support from his home state's Republican voters.

One question: "Do you think Texas would be better off as an independent nation or as part of the United States of America?" The top-line number is United States 61%, independent nation 35%. Among Republicans, it's a dead-even tie at 48%-48%.

And then there's this one: "Do you approve or disapprove of Governor Rick Perry's suggestion that Texas may need to leave the United States?" The top-line is only 37% approval to 58% disapproval -- but among Texas Republicans, it's 51% approval to 44% disapproval.

Yep.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HiWMpx8Qo]YouTube - ‪Larry Kilgore S or S Rally Austin‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdauIHjRM7g]YouTube - ‪Larry Kilgore at the 2nd Secessionist Convention‬‏[/ame]

What a disengenuous steaming pile of crap.

And here's where I get to use a retort coined by you yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Of course you'll use my words. You have nothing original. You're a parrott. Squawk, squawk....Palin's stupid...squawk.....Perry is a traitor....squawk.....Bachmann is stupid...squawk.....Obama is a genius....squawk.....Palin's dumb....squawk......republicans are stupid...squawk.....squawk.........

Well professor genius.

Given you links..and tapes of actual comments. You rebuttals have nothing to do with addressing any of that..and everything to do with attacking the messenger.

That's probably because you can't.

Facts..are facts.

And yep.

Go fuck yourself.

BO is a shoeshine boy compared to Rick Perry.

Hmm..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

His persona is reminiscent of George W. Bush. He's just what America needs -- another elitist sonofabitch in a white Stetson and cowboy boots.

Texas' secession would be a good thing. The intelligent Texans could relocate and leave the whole state to the John Wayne onanists to ride off into the sunset on their fantasies.

Leave them to the Mexicans.

A good thing for America, I agree.

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

thats personal
why dont you come down here to east Texas and stand on the street corner and say that?

There is no reason to behave that way
Rick Perry will make a much better president than the one we got, and he will run I think

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

thats personal
why dont you come down here to east Texas and stand on the street corner and say that?

Rick Perry will make a much better president than the one we got, and he will run I think

Not to mention that we have done so well with our past Presidents from Texas

LBJ
Bush

A secessionist would fit right in

thats personal

I wouldn't set foot in that craphole if I was paid a million bucks. I made it as far as the airport and that was on the way to china. I couldn't wait to leave.

Nothing but fat (How exactly do you guys get SO FAT), cowboy booted, stetson hatted traitorous elephant looking people waddling around.

OOOooo! Well Played! It's that level of thinking and debate that can get a dumbass traitor like Rick Perry elected even up north here where we tend to think first, wear mullets later.

I'm from up north. I don't vote for someone because of where they're from in our great nation. That's not a well thought out thing to do.
I will never vote for a secessionist. That certainly cannot be thought of as a sound political position, especially in a politically polarized like ours. Perry can best be regarded as a idiot for his comments. A traitor at worst. And no sane politically cognizant person can regard voting for an idiot or a traitor as a good move.

Then how do you explain the Neo-Marxist in the White House getting elected?
The Hussein was buddies with known anti-American terrorists....

I'd like to see the following poll asked of the rest of the nation....

"Do you think the United States would be better off with Texas seceded and gone from the Union? Yes or No."

I'm from up north. I don't vote for someone because of where they're from in our great nation. That's not a well thought out thing to do.
I will never vote for a secessionist. That certainly cannot be thought of as a sound political position, especially in a politically polarized like ours. Perry can best be regarded as a idiot for his comments. A traitor at worst. And no sane politically cognizant person can regard voting for an idiot or a traitor as a good move.

You mean like Salem Bin Laden. No wait...he wasn't a terrorist. That was his brother...Osama Bin Laden. Yeah..okay. But why is that name so gosh darn familiar? Oh yeah..he opened up a business with George W. Bush. The President elected by Conservatives! That's right. George W. Bush..opened up a business with the brother of the worst terrorist in American History. But wait. There's more. Daddy Bush..funded the motherfucker when he was fighting the Russians.

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

Hatin on the side of the Constitution..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It's on tape.

Moron.

I watched the video and nowhere did he call for Texas to secede.

Try again moron!

More then 600,000 Americans died in the civil war. Governor Rick Perry..and all the Texan pieces of shit calling for secession is about as traitorous and treasonous as you can get.

I watched the tape. Perry doesn't call for secession.

And for the record, the American Colonies seceded from England.

Those traitors founded our country and wrote the Constitution.

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

Hatin on the side of the Constitution..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

:lol:

They were addressing the Brits.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats personal

I wouldn't set foot in that craphole if I was paid a million bucks. I made it as far as the airport and that was on the way to china. I couldn't wait to leave.

Nothing but fat (How exactly do you guys get SO FAT), cowboy booted, stetson hatted traitorous elephant looking people waddling around.

Well any credibility you ever had is gone
going thru life with that kind of attitude will get you really far in life
I am a die hard conservative, Barrack Obama being clueless is not his fault, nor do I hate him for it
This country will over come him and people who have issues with life such as you

By the way
i am not from Texas
working there right now, got to go where the work is

You mean like Salem Bin Laden. No wait...he wasn't a terrorist. That was his brother...Osama Bin Laden. Yeah..okay. But why is that name so gosh darn familiar? Oh yeah..he opened up a business with George W. Bush. The President elected by Conservatives! That's right. George W. Bush..opened up a business with the brother of the worst terrorist in American History. But wait. There's more. Daddy Bush..funded the motherfucker when he was fighting the Russians.

Salem bin Laden died a few miles from my house, back in 1988. :lol:

Forum List

Back