Biden is in worse shape than ANY president since Jimmy Carter with a year until the election

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

It is one year until the 2024 election and Joe Biden is at the lowest ebb of any of any president seeking a second term since Jimmy Carter, polls show.
As of Sunday, Biden has 365 days to salvage the situation but the precedents suggest he faces an uphill climb.

One year out from election day on November 5, 2024 Biden's Gallup approval rating stands at 37 per cent.

That is lower at the same stage than his six immediate predecessors - Donald Trump, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Two of them - Trump and George H.W. Bush - failed to get re-elected despite having higher approval ratings than Biden.

Only Jimmy Carter, who was on 32 per cent, was more unpopular than Biden with a year to go, and Carter went on to lose in a landslide.

Pollsters believe being at 50 per cent approval in the final days before America votes is a benchmark for a successful re-election.

giphy.gif

And we are all suffering under that doddering fool.....The average middle class worker (those left of them) has lost 33K in wealth due to his policies/inflation.

Sigh, I'd like to say that voting mattered.

I have gained wealth during Biden so I guess it is how you play the game in life.
So you feel confident that voting for Biden in 2024 will have a better outcome than voting for the Republican?

IMHO the next president will have to deal with a major fiscal crisis when the interest on the Debt explodes and the dollar crashes, unless the GOP House starts to cut spending seriously. $34T and rising is a fiscal time-bomb, you should know that.

So you feel confident that voting for Biden in 2024 will have a better outcome than voting for the Republican?

IMHO the next president will have to deal with a major fiscal crisis when the interest on the Debt explodes and the dollar crashes, unless the GOP House starts to cut spending seriously. $34T and rising is a fiscal time-bomb, you should know that.
I would never vote for Biden or Trump they both suck and are from the old asshole school. I can't control what our government does their problems are their problems.

It is one year until the 2024 election and Joe Biden is at the lowest ebb of any of any president seeking a second term since Jimmy Carter, polls show.
As of Sunday, Biden has 365 days to salvage the situation but the precedents suggest he faces an uphill climb.

One year out from election day on November 5, 2024 Biden's Gallup approval rating stands at 37 per cent.

That is lower at the same stage than his six immediate predecessors - Donald Trump, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Two of them - Trump and George H.W. Bush - failed to get re-elected despite having higher approval ratings than Biden.

Only Jimmy Carter, who was on 32 per cent, was more unpopular than Biden with a year to go, and Carter went on to lose in a landslide.

Pollsters believe being at 50 per cent approval in the final days before America votes is a benchmark for a successful re-election.

giphy.gif

And we are all suffering under that doddering fool.....The average middle class worker (those left of them) has lost 33K in wealth due to his policies/inflation.

The DNC elected a man who was actively having a stroke and other man who had died months before the election in 2020.

I think the DNC knows how to win elections, and I use the term win loosely here.

I would never vote for Biden or Trump they both suck and are from the old asshole school. I can't control what our government does their problems are their problems.
You're supposed to vote for the best candidate. So who are you favoring? Kennedy? "No labels"? Green party?

giphy.gif

Except that Carter had a viable opponent. What will the Republicans do, if Trump isn’t on enough ballots to win?

Wasn't Carter worse?

I remember that Red Wave in 22, that we all waved at as it passed by........

Wasn't Carter worse?
Carter never attempted to circumvent the Constitution.

I’ve done well despite Biden doing his best to wreck the economy, I hope enough Americans see the light and toss him to the curb so they too can see some financial benefits.

Except that Carter had a viable opponent. What will the Republicans do, if Trump isn’t on enough ballots to win?
Cry about 'stolen' elections more.

They are going to set it up to ensure their loss and rather large democrat gains across the board and then proceed to learn nothing from it and blame democrats for why they cant win.

Just. Like. Last. Time.

Forum List

Back