Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

rh287

Rookie
Jul 16, 2009
Now that Newt Gingrich's top campaign staff have bailed and heading for Austin, I'm sure Obama will be reminiscing last year when Rick Perry had to hand Obama a letter about border security. Obama barely returned Perry's hand shake that day at the air port. I've never seen a President treat a Governor that way, especially in the Governor's home state. This was before the Nov. elections and Obama was still fling high.

Perry has not announced it yet, but he has said very recently he "may run".

I've been to two Rick Perry speeches. I thought both times ,"this man is going to be President one day". He is extremely Presidential without trying to be. He has kept Texas' economy the most vibrant in the USA.

The way I see it, if Gov. Perry runs, Perry wins 2012 by default and by a landslide.

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

yeah. good thinking. another governor of Texas in the White House. what could possibly be bad about that?

And here I heard that Perry wanted Texas to secede from the union! Now there's an original thought! Nothing bad has ever happened when that's been tried! I know! I learned American History from Sarah Palin.

Now that Newt Gingrich's top campaign staff have bailed and heading for Austin, I'm sure Obama will be reminiscing last year when Rick Perry had to hand Obama a letter about border security. Obama barely returned Perry's hand shake that day at the air port. I've never seen a President treat a Governor that way, especially in the Governor's home state. This was before the Nov. elections and Obama was still fling high.

I've been to two Rick Perry speeches. I thought both times ,"this man is going to be President one day". He is extremely Presidential without trying to be. He has kept Texas' economy the most vibrant in the USA.

The way I see it, if Gov. Perry runs, Perry wins 2012 by default and by a landslide.

By vibrant, do you mean doubling the state debt since he took office?

• Banned

By vibrant, do you mean doubling the state debt since he took office?

Yeah I mean vibrant. No body has trouble finding a job here. If you need a job in Texas and can't find one, you are not really looking for one.

A good texan equals a traitor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_yaNG8_Vf0]YouTube - ‪Secession rally at Texas Capitol‬‏[/ame]

BO is a shoeshine boy compared to Rick Perry.

Hmm..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej8HpXcR6_s]YouTube - ‪Obama Will Kill Bin Laden‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg]YouTube - ‪Obama: Osama bin Laden Dead - Full Video‬‏[/ame]

Done.:clap2:

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

Hatin on the side of the Constitution..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.
right. 'cause the Conservatives have nothing at all like a hate and insult machine. When someone points a finger, there are four pointing right back at them.

The reason Perry is unelectable is his comments on the traitorous secession movement in Texas. Clear enough?

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Poor thing is confused.

right. 'cause the Conservatives have nothing at all like a hate and insult machine. When someone points a finger, there are four pointing right back at them.

The reason Perry is unelectable is his comments on the traitorous secession movement in Texas. Clear enough?

That's your opinion. Suck on it until you pass out.

Poor thing is confused.

Yes..yes you are.

OOOooo! Well Played! It's that level of thinking and debate that can get a dumbass traitor like Rick Perry elected even up north here where we tend to think first, wear mullets later.

OOOooo! Well Played! It's that level of thinking and debate that can get a dumbass traitor like Rick Perry elected even up north here where we tend to think first, wear mullets later.

I'm from up north. I don't vote for someone because of where they're from in our great nation. That's not a well thought out thing to do.

Forum List

Back