Why Michelle Would Be A Worse POTUS Than Hillary

Democrats are trying to quietly offer Michelle Obama as an alternative to Joe Biden. It's not very loud right now, but I think this is what they've been trying to weasel their way into the public eye all along. The only problem is the death(murder) of their personal chef. If not for that event they maybe could have gotten away with it.

Barack Obama is in control of the White House. He wants to be a king or a dictator, and if he can get Michelle elected, the titles may be different but the leadership will remain the same. Then he can go about ending the practice of free elections in America. What would be more deadly for America than putting the most racist Jew hating/White hating couple in American history back in the Oval Office. One only has to watch a movie that Barack and Michelle produced on Netflix (Leave The World Behind) to know this is a huge threat to the freedoms of Americans. According to the Obamas everything would be fine if not for those darned white people.

Who can forget the nasty scowl on Michelle's face during the inauguration in 2017. Michelle was so angry that an Obama associate wasn't going to occupy the WH for the next 4 years that she couldn't fake being friendly. I've met folks like that before. I remember going to church services....and some of the most racist blacks in America go to church every week. When I went to shake the hand of a black woman after the service it was like shaking hands with a Mackerel. The message was clear. This black woman hated my white skin and she couldn't hide this fact to save her life. This is the kind of person I see in Michelle Obama. A person that cannot hide her hatred.

Is Michelle Obama running for office?

So basically you support government corruption and criminal behavior.

You're a total POS.

This crap is serious.....and as usual you think it's great.

I just hope you and I never meet in person.
So what is corrupt or criminal about Obama being involved with Biden's campaign? Which laws do you think are being broken? The fact that you fear Obama's endorsement of Biden doesn't make it unair. Quit being such a baby.

So basically you support government corruption and criminal behavior.

You're a total POS.

This crap is serious.....and as usual you think it's great.

I just hope you and I never meet in person.
I've met you several times. You are the nutbag with a tinfoil hat. You're every Karen that ever made a fool of herself. You are MAGA.

Democrats are trying to quietly offer Michelle Obama as an alternative to Joe Biden. It's not very loud right now, but I think this is what they've been trying to weasel their way into the public eye all along. The only problem is the death(murder) of their personal chef. If not for that event they maybe could have gotten away with it.

Barack Obama is in control of the White House. He wants to be a king or a dictator, and if he can get Michelle elected, the titles may be different but the leadership will remain the same. Then he can go about ending the practice of free elections in America. What would be more deadly for America than putting the most racist Jew hating/White hating couple in American history back in the Oval Office. One only has to watch a movie that Barack and Michelle produced on Netflix (Leave The World Behind) to know this is a huge threat to the freedoms of Americans. According to the Obamas everything would be fine if not for those darned white people.

Who can forget the nasty scowl on Michelle's face during the inauguration in 2017. Michelle was so angry that an Obama associate wasn't going to occupy the WH for the next 4 years that she couldn't fake being friendly. I've met folks like that before. I remember going to church services....and some of the most racist blacks in America go to church every week. When I went to shake the hand of a black woman after the service it was like shaking hands with a Mackerel. The message was clear. This black woman hated my white skin and she couldn't hide this fact to save her life. This is the kind of person I see in Michelle Obama. A person that cannot hide her hatred.

Michael would be a horrible President because he's a man who thinks he's a woman and because he embraces woke ideology.

Hillary is a liar, a phony and a crook. Michelle is a liar, a phony, a crook and a racist. That makes Hillary a little better, but damn, I'd hate to have to choose between those two phonies. MAGA

Hillary is a liar, a phony and a crook. Michelle is a liar, a phony, a crook and a racist. That makes Hillary a little better, but damn, I'd hate to have to choose between those two phonies. MAGA
Amusing how you seem to think either of those women would actually consider entering the fray. Where do you come up with all that goofy shit?

Obama is running a shadow government outside of the White House.
Biden spends all of his time taking naps and sitting on the beach.
Obama is really dictator in chief.

Hillary lives off hate and that is why she lost the election. IT was not and never could be the personal attraction of a Trump !!
I read some of Michelle's Princeton essay on how hard her life was and later what she gave up to have children and her complaint about hte suffering of living in the White House "like a jail" she said ...to which Laura Bush replied one of the great putdowns."yes,like a Jail with a private chef"

Michelle and Barack seem to despise Blacks and that annoys me and Michelle especially turns most issues into an appeal to have certain people punished.Very scary.

Hillary lives off hate and that is why she lost the election. IT was not and never could be the personal attraction of a Trump !!
I read some of Michelle's Princeton essay on how hard her life was and later what she gave up to have children and her complaint about hte suffering of living in the White House "like a jail" she said ...to which Laura Bush replied one of the great putdowns."yes,like a Jail with a private chef"

Michelle and Barack seem to despise Blacks and that annoys me and Michelle especially turns most issues into an appeal to have certain people punished.Very scary.
Moochelle is a disgruntled person of privilege. She's always finding fault, yet she's lived a life of ease.

I'll expect to see you later saying I was right.
You crazies expect all kinds of shit that doesn't happen. Remember how upset you were over Fema prisons, or the military attacking Texas? What about that universal cellphone test a while back that was supposed to kill everyone?

You crazies expect all kinds of shit that doesn't happen. Remember how upset you were over Fema prisons, or the military attacking Texas? What about that universal cellphone test a while back that was supposed to kill everyone?
I have no idea what in hell you're talking about.

Forum List

Back