Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

How come you leave the next part out?

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

Good point. That is proof we shouldn't change the government for light causes like health care, like Obama and the Dems did, against the will of the people I might add.

What are you talking about? The government is still the same. Oh....I see.....you can't tell the difference between a government changing to something different, and a government simply passing laws you don't like.

Gotcha.

Really? Exactly what 'monarchy' am I and other conservatives "embracing"? Because this is all news to me. :eusa_whistle:

That would seem to contradict the "Tea Party" movement which named itself after those who protested the King's unfair tax laws.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Eyep..sure enough.

The Tea Party was protesting taxation by the government..they voted for..

And they had some other pretty whacky ideas.

In other words, you can't answer my question.

So just throw in another liberal bumper sticker slogan--"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross!"
All while ignoring the fact that America is closer than ever to becoming a fascist state under the Hussein.

How so?

How come you leave the next part out?

Good point. That is proof we shouldn't change the government for light causes like health care, like Obama and the Dems did, against the will of the people I might add.

What are you talking about? The government is still the same. Oh....I see.....you can't tell the difference between a government changing to something different, and a government simply passing laws you don't like.

Gotcha.

Attempting to give more power to the government is changing it, just as much as taking power away from it would change it.

Thankfully that little 'ole Obama-care law has been ruled unconstitutional and will hopefully be struck down once and for all in the SCOTUS or overturned in Congress.

But I guess you can't see that certain laws that attempt to unconstitutionally empower the government are different from other laws.

Really? Exactly what 'monarchy' am I and other conservatives "embracing"? Because this is all news to me. :eusa_whistle:

That would seem to contradict the "Tea Party" movement which named itself after those who protested the King's unfair tax laws.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Eyep..sure enough.

So just throw in another liberal bumper sticker slogan--"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross!"
All while ignoring the fact that America is closer than ever to becoming a fascist state under the Hussein.

Fascism basically is a nexus between religion, government and corporations.

Like in Nazi Germany. Mussolini use to call it "Corporatism" because corporations had a hand in running things..and basically got what they wanted, like slave labor.

Fascists like to break Unions and funnel money from the poor to the rich.

Now lets see. Who's more involved in doing that?

Well that would be conservatives!

And here's the kicker. Fascists are also fiercely militaristic.

Sound familiar "theHawk"?:eusa_shhh:

Eyep..sure enough.

How so?

Fascist states are able to happen only through large governments, not small government republics. Liberals and Obama are for a larger government, conservatives and "tea party" floks generally are for a smaller government. I know that doesn't mesh with yall's "Fascism will come wrapped in flag carrying a cross" bumper sticker, but maybe you shouldn't believe every stupid slogan the left thows out there.

How so?

Fascist states are able to happen only through large governments, not small government republics. Liberals and Obama are for a larger government, conservatives and "tea party" floks generally are for a smaller government. I know that doesn't mesh with yall's "Fascism will come wrapped in flag carrying a cross" bumper sticker, but maybe you shouldn't believe every stupid slogan the left thows out there.

Or they can happen with "small" governments with "large" militaries..like in Indonesia or Syria.

Gotcha.

Attempting to give more power to the government is changing it, just as much as taking power away from it would change it.

Thankfully that little 'ole Obama-care law has been ruled unconstitutional and will hopefully be struck down once and for all in the SCOTUS or overturned in Congress.

But I guess you can't see that certain laws that attempt to unconstitutionally empower the government are different from other laws.

Apparently you don't know how our government works. Pity.

How so?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOU FUNNY!!!!!

Like in Nazi Germany. Mussolini use to call it "Corporatism" because corporations had a hand in running things..and basically got what they wanted, like slave labor.

And who is meddling government with corporations right now? Obama. Who is protesting those connections? Conservatives.

Religion and Government- who favors the government forcing everyone to accept a religious ceremony knowns as "gay marriage"? Oh that would be the liberals. Who wants the government to stay out of it let people have their own religious beliefs when it comes to marriage? Conservatives.

Slave labor, funny you bring that up. In this country we have slave labor in the form of illegal immigrants who get paid nothing compared to citizens. Yet who opposes illegals from entering our country? Conservatives. Who favors open borders to allow slave labor to keep happening? Obama and the Dems.

Last edited:
Perry has an excellent record as Governor of Texas, good looks, and charm. He'd make a formidable opponent.

in a primary... not in a general election.

I'm not so sure about that.

Perry is strongest where Obama is weakest.

The economy.

Texas is the only top 20 state that has added jobs in the has five years...half a million of them.

Plus they lead the U.S. in job growth in Aerospace, Energy, and Manufacturing.

Perry is doing something right in Texas.

If he can translate that into a national plan for economic growth, he'll beat Obama handily.

EDIT- forgot the link http://www.governor.state.tx.us/files/ecodev/State_to_State.pdf

Last edited:
I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

thats personal
why dont you come down here to east Texas and stand on the street corner and say that?

There is no reason to behave that way
Rick Perry will make a much better president than the one we got, and he will run I think

Not to mention that we have done so well with our past Presidents from Texas

LBJ
Bush

A secessionist would fit right in

It's not that Perry is a conservative, it's just that he's a politician* from Texas.
We had the Bushes and LBJ and look what good that brought to the US! Then there's Phil Gramm and Tom DeLay. However, I do find myself agreeing with Ron Paul from time-to-time.

*Please note I emphasized the word "politician", that is not a slam towards Texas or the posters from Texas, just to those politicians and the people who voted for them.

And who is meddling government with corporations right now? Obama. Who is protesting those connections? Conservatives.

Religion and Government- who favors the government forcing everyone to accept a religious ceremony knowns as "gay marriage"? Oh that would be the liberals. Who wants the government to stay out of it let people have their own religious beliefs when it comes to marriage? Conservatives.

Slave labor, funny you bring that up. In this country we have slave labor in the form of illegal immigrants who get paid nothing compared to citizens. Yet who opposes illegals from entering our country? Conservatives. Who favors open borders to allow slave labor to keep happening? Obama and the Dems.

Meddling? What meddling? President Obama had to bail out the "To Big To Fail" ones because of Conservative screw ups. And he's tried to impose some really light regulations to keep it from happening again. That part is what conservatives are fighting against.

And Marriage isn't religious. It pre-dates religion. And one can be married and be atheist. It comes with a whole range of benefits as well. No citizen should be denied marriage if that is indeed what they want.

And Slave labor? Conservatives are fighting tooth and nail to keep anyone..from anywhere from becoming citizens. And actually..during the Obama administration, illegal immigration has gone down. Something you guys never ever mention. President Obama also sent troops to supplement the border patrol. Another thing you guys fail to mention. President Obama also insured that federal agencies that fight illegal immigration were and are properly funded. Another thing you guys never mention. By the way..a vast amount of businesses like illegal immigration..they just don't want them to have any power. Conservatives don't like anybody..so they don't want immigration legal or otherwise.

Meddling? What meddling? President Obama had to bail out the "To Big To Fail" ones because of Conservative screw ups. And he's tried to impose some really light regulations to keep it from happening again. That part is what conservatives are fighting against.

And Marriage isn't religious. It pre-dates religion. And one can be married and be atheist. It comes with a whole range of benefits as well. No citizen should be denied marriage if that is indeed what they want.

And Slave labor? Conservatives are fighting tooth and nail to keep anyone..from anywhere from becoming citizens. And actually..during the Obama administration, illegal immigration has gone down. Something you guys never ever mention. President Obama also sent troops to supplement the border patrol. Another thing you guys fail to mention. President Obama also insured that federal agencies that fight illegal immigration were and are properly funded. Another thing you guys never mention. By the way..a vast amount of businesses like illegal immigration..they just don't want them to have any power. Conservatives don't like anybody..so they don't want immigration legal or otherwise.

Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

and GWB had the leadership skills to make it happen

Please list the GOP screw ups that caused this event
any of them will be fine
try just 1

Ahaha, I see when a Dem President "bails out" a large company its because some "conservatives screwed things up". Of course what really drove the American car industry into the ground was the costs of retirement benefits making them go bankrupt. Benefits of course the Democrat thug unions forced the companies to do. Amazing how you will sit there and defend blatant corporate welfare, taking of tax money and GIVING it to a company. Yet if a Republican simply gives a tax break, or refuses to raise taxes on a company(which is the same as a "tax break" to you idiots) then its an example of Republicans being in the pockets of big business. You are such a fucking hypocrit.

"Illegal immigration has gone down" since Obama. It's only gone "down" because the economy is so bad that even illegals can't find work here, not because Obama is enforcing the laws. Even so it hasn't gone down much, and we still have millions of illegals coming into our country. And I know many businesses like illegal immigration, I just love how you assume anyone who has a business is a conservative. There is no way any of those business owners hiring illegals could be greedy Democrats!

And yes I know Athiests can get married, that has nothing to do with forcing everyone into accepting "gay marriage".

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.
Oh please cut the bullshit.
Your anti-Texas bias is steeped in emotion.
That and 50 cents gets you a phone call.
Move along. This thread is not for you.
Perry would kick Obama's ass in Nov 2012

Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

any of them will be fine
try just 1

de-regulating banks.

running two wars on the US credit card while cutting taxes for rich people...

are you really this stupid?

nasty little troll...

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

I don't know a lot about him, but watching the left react to him is enough in itself to at least like the guy. If nothing else it makes me want to learn more about him.

Take a look at this thread. Perry hasn't even announced yet and the lefties are soiling their diapers they're so upset. Fun to watch.
Pissing their panties is more like it.

Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

any of them will be fine
try just 1

de-regulating banks.

nasty little troll...

Stupid?
I tell you what stupid, provide 1 link in which GWB de regulated any bank

and
let me add that a tax cut for those who pay taxes had nothing to do with the events of 2001-03 that landed us in two wars

One more thing
why did you leave out the stimulus sense the cost of defending our nation scares you so much
I am sure The unions that slush fund supported thank the credit card you talked about
it cost more than the iraq war had in 2009
Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war | Examiner Staff Writer | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner
U.S. stimulus to cost more than Iraq, Afghan war so far | Front Row Washington

Obama bailed out no-one
us who pay taxes did
typical liberal

any of them will be fine
try just 1

de-regulating banks.

nasty little troll...

Stupid?
I tell you what stupid, provide 1 link in which GWB de regulated any bank

and
let me add that a tax cut for those who pay taxes had nothing to do with the events of 2001-03 that landed us in two wars

One more thing
why did you leave out the stimulus sense the cost of defending our nation scares you so much
I am sure The unions that slush fund supported thank the credit card you talked about
it cost more than the iraq war had in 2009
Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war | Examiner Staff Writer | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner
U.S. stimulus to cost more than Iraq, Afghan war so far | Front Row Washington

She can't provide an example. All she has is the "de-regulation caused it" mantra all dems parrot.

And if running two wars on credit was so bad why is Obama running 4 now?

Forum List

Back