Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

On my. So when did this happen?

Read all about it.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seven states declared their secession from the United States before Lincoln took office on March 4, 1861:

South Carolina (December 20, 1860)[26][27]
Mississippi (January 9, 1861)[28]
Florida (January 10, 1861)[29]
Alabama (January 11, 1861)[30]
Georgia (January 19, 1861)[31]
Louisiana (January 26, 1861)[32]
Texas (February 1, 1861)[33]
After the Confederate attack on Fort Sumter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

Everything old is new again.

The founder of Wikipedia states that his site is not a scholarly source and most college professors will not accept a paper with Wikipeida listed as a source. I'm amazed you used it as your source. Very pedestrian.

Find some of the facts you think are incorrect..professor.

Now that Newt Gingrich's top campaign staff have bailed and heading for Austin, I'm sure Obama will be reminiscing last year when Rick Perry had to hand Obama a letter about border security. Obama barely returned Perry's hand shake that day at the air port. I've never seen a President treat a Governor that way, especially in the Governor's home state. This was before the Nov. elections and Obama was still fling high.

Perry has not announced it yet, but he has said very recently he "may run".

I've been to two Rick Perry speeches. I thought both times ,"this man is going to be President one day". He is extremely Presidential without trying to be. He has kept Texas' economy the most vibrant in the USA.

The way I see it, if Gov. Perry runs, Perry wins 2012 by default and by a landslide.

He's not going to run.

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

You are a fucking moron. It's just that simple.

Least I am not a fat fucking moron.:lol:

Some of the BEST threads the last few months is them jumping from possible Republican candidate to possible Republican candidate like wackamole......:lol::lol::lol:

It would be fun to make wagers as to who the next "Great White Hope" is.

BO is a shoeshine boy compared to Rick Perry.

Hmm..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

His persona is reminiscent of George W. Bush. He's just what America needs -- another elitist sonofabitch in a white Stetson and cowboy boots.

Texas' secession would be a good thing. The intelligent Texans could relocate and leave the whole state to the John Wayne onanists to ride off into the sunset on their fantasies.

Leave them to the Mexicans.

I hope this treasonous, murdering and traitorous piece of filth does run. Perry's from a state filled with traitors. And there will be a national spotlight on that.

You're a lying piece of shit.

You said that Perry called for Texas to secede.

And that was a lie.

The founder of Wikipedia states that his site is not a scholarly source and most college professors will not accept a paper with Wikipeida listed as a source. I'm amazed you used it as your source. Very pedestrian.

I quoted the founder of Wikipedia. Argue with him.

yeah. good thinking. another governor of Texas in the White House. what could possibly be bad about that?

And here I heard that Perry wanted Texas to secede from the union! Now there's an original thought! Nothing bad has ever happened when that's been tried! I know! I learned American History from Sarah Palin.

You heard wrong.

Naw.

I'm asking you.

Which part of either of those links do you find fault with?

This ought to be good.

:popcorn:

Naw.

I'm asking you.

Which part of either of those links do you find fault with?

This ought to be good.

:popcorn:

The link to Wikipedia. I won't even click on it. It's lazy journalism. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. If the founder of Wikipedia says it is not a scholarly site and if college professors will not accept papers with Wikipedia listed as a source, why do you think you should be taken seriously?

Forum List

Back