Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

I wouldn't set foot in that craphole if I was paid a million bucks. I made it as far as the airport and that was on the way to china. I couldn't wait to leave.

Nothing but fat (How exactly do you guys get SO FAT), cowboy booted, stetson hatted traitorous elephant looking people waddling around.

Well any credibility you ever had is gone
going thru life with that kind of attitude will get you really far in life
I am a die hard conservative, Barrack Obama being clueless is not his fault, nor do I hate him for it
This country will over come him and people who have issues with life such as you

By the way
i am not from Texas
working there right now, got to go where the work is

I have no issues with life, pal.

I have an issue with assholes that claim to be patriotic and then start bleating out bullshit about secession.

The STATE elected PERRY. Which means..they must SUPPORT what he says.

Guess that means you New Yorkers SUPPORT what Wiener posts in his tweets.

Rick Perry no threat to Obama. What is a real threat to Obama is the candidacy of Herman Cain.

That would take the race card out of the deck...and without that card, Obama has nothing but his dismal record to run on. LOL! What a frickin' joke the boy is!

Pure genius....

By all means run Cain

I am a die hard conservative, Barrack Obama being clueless is not his fault, nor do I hate him for it
This country will over come him and people who have issues with life such as you

By the way
i am not from Texas

I have an issue with assholes that claim to be patriotic and then start bleating out bullshit about secession.

Guess that means you New Yorkers SUPPORT what Wiener posts in his tweets.

Do me a favor and let me know when New Yorkers start doing this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqtNiy4lgc]YouTube - ‪Texas Sovereignty or Secession Rally - Larry Kilgore‬‏[/ame]

Yeah..and Daddy Bush didn't fund Bin Laden's war with the Russkies.

When did I state otherwise? We all know that the US was more concerned about the USSR at that time.

Keep up the bumpersticker arguements. They are entertaining. :lol:

No they weren't. The USSR was on it's way to the dustbowl. Anyone paying attention, knew this.

This was basically a cooked up conservative thing to embarrass the Russians over Vietnam. And Bush picked the most craziest crazy of all possible crazies.

I wouldn't set foot in that craphole if I was paid a million bucks. I made it as far as the airport and that was on the way to china. I couldn't wait to leave.

Nothing but fat (How exactly do you guys get SO FAT), cowboy booted, stetson hatted traitorous elephant looking people waddling around.

By the way
i am not from Texas

What concerned me was how little effort Perry used to support his country

Any real American would be offended at the suggestion of seceeding from the greatest country in the history of mankind. How meekly Perry defended his country, how he remained on the fence with his.."We may have to eventually seceed ...." should be offensive to most Americans

It was more important to Perry that he not offend the large numbers of secessionists in Texas than to stand up and defend his country

Rick Perry no threat to Obama. What is a real threat to Obama is the candidacy of Herman Cain.

That would take the race card out of the deck...and without that card, Obama has nothing but his dismal record to run on. LOL! What a frickin' joke the boy is!

Pure genius....

By all means run Cain
Herman Cain is also infinitely more qualified to be our President than the Chicago Community Organizer/forked-tongued Orator, well groomed politician and liar that BHO has been proved to be.

This country needs a successful, level-headed business man at the helm...not an appeasing, crowd pleasing kid with absolutely no prior experience in actually running ANYTHING!

Joe Biden was correct (when speaking of his then opponent, Barack Obama) in saying that the Presidency is no place for on-the-job-training. The boy has failed us!

Tell ya what.

Let me know what legislation that gets passed in this country..has to be deemed alright by the Declaration of Independence.

Let me know if the President swears to defend The Declaration of Independence.

Because last I looked it was the Constitution that is applied in both those cases.

And the Constitution prohibits insurrection.

True but he point is once a government becomes tyrannical it is the right of humans to overthrow it. Of course it would be "illegal" according to the government. There are always two sides to a revolution. I suppose you think the American Revolutionaries were "traitors" because what they did was "illegal" according to British law.

Nope.

Liberals hate Monarchies. That's why the American Revolutionaries, who were Liberal fought against them..

And that's why the Tories and Loyalists..who were Conservative, fought to stay with England.

"Liberals" back in 1780s were nothing like modern day leftists.
Leftists today love Monarchies, they love a single leader with charisma to rally around, while denouncing anyone that dares criticize their beloved leader. Which is exactly the behavior we see with the left blinding following Obama. All his policies are a complete and utter failure, the numbers prove it, yet they vilify anyone who points out how terrible he is.

Last edited:
True but he point is once a government becomes tyrannical it is the right of humans to overthrow it. Of course it would be "illegal" according to the government. There are always two sides to a revolution. I suppose you think the American Revolutionaries were "traitors" because what they did was "illegal" according to British law.

Nope.

Liberals hate Monarchies. That's why the American Revolutionaries, who were Liberal fought against them..

And that's why the Tories and Loyalists..who were Conservative, fought to stay with England.

Leftists today love Monarchies, they love a single leader with charisma to rally around, while denouncing anyone that dares criticize their beloved leader. Which is exactly the behavior we see with the left blinding following Obama. All his policies are a complete and utter failure, the numbers prove it, yet they vilify anyone who points out how terrible he is.

Your gettin beat at every punch chief. Monarchies are completely Conservative. They are steeped in tradition, and the right to rule comes from Heredity and a Deity. Nothing about a Monarchy is liberal. That's why Liberals reject them. And Conservatives..embrace them.

You really should quit while your so far behind.

But then again..

Perry has an excellent record as Governor of Texas, good looks, and charm. He'd make a formidable opponent.

in a primary... not in a general election.

No one is really going to care who the (R) is in the election.

The election is going to be a referendum on the Hussein and his failed policies. Most people will be just going to vote his ass out of office.

Pure genius....

By all means run Cain
Herman Cain is also infinitely more qualified to be our President than the Chicago Community Organizer/forked-tongued Orator, well groomed politician and liar that BHO has been proved to be.

This country needs a successful, level-headed business man at the helm...not an appeasing, crowd pleasing kid with absolutely no prior experience in actually running ANYTHING!

Joe Biden was correct (when speaking of his then opponent, Barack Obama) in saying that the Presidency is no place for on-the-job-training. The boy has failed us!

Like I said ...nominate him

Cain will be lucky if he has the funding to make it to Iowa. If he makes it to the primaries he will pull 3-4% of the popular vote and NO Delegates.

But, by all means...vote for him

Nope.

Leftists today love Monarchies, they love a single leader with charisma to rally around, while denouncing anyone that dares criticize their beloved leader. Which is exactly the behaviour we see with the left blinding following Obama. All his policies are a complete and utter failure, the numbers prove it, yet they vilify anyone who points out how terrible he is.

Couldn't agree more.

One would think that a Law Professor would have the smarts to know what he's doing just isn't working. One would also assume that such an intelligent guy would go back in history to see what does work and copy away. Nope. BO doesn't seem that concerned with the economy or unemployment.

He will start to care by 2012 but only because he wants to be re-elected. Of course if the economy is still in the toilet he can kiss that wish goodbye.

As for Gov Perry? Seems to me that if the Fed Govt considered him guilty of treason then he would be in a Fed Prison.

Last I heard he was still the Gov of Texas and he and his State are doing just fine.

Last edited:
Pure genius....

By all means run Cain

Cain will be lucky if he has the funding to make it to Iowa. If he makes it to the primaries he will pull 3-4% of the popular vote and NO Delegates.

He's got less of a chance then Perry..who should gotten his secessionist ass booted from office.

Your gettin beat at every punch chief. Monarchies are completely Conservative. They are steeped in tradition, and the right to rule comes from Heredity and a Deity. Nothing about a Monarchy is liberal. That's why Liberals reject them. And Conservatives..embrace them.

But then again..

Really? Exactly what 'monarchy' am I and other conservatives "embracing"? Because this is all news to me. :eusa_whistle:

That would seem to contradict the "Tea Party" movement which named itself after those who protested the King's unfair tax laws.

We can see the thought or Rick Perry getting in the race has the heathen population all nervous. The hate and insult machine is being greased up.

Hatin on the side of the Constitution..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

How come you leave the next part out?

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

Pure genius....

By all means run Cain

I have yet to say that I will vote for him. I said his candidacy against Obama would remove the race card, forcing Obama to run on his dismal record.

If you watch the Republican Presidential debates, you will likely learn that Herman is far better qualified. He has little if any experience in foreign affairs, but neither did Obama.

But then again..

Really? Exactly what 'monarchy' am I and other conservatives "embracing"? Because this is all news to me. :eusa_whistle:

That would seem to contradict the "Tea Party" movement which named itself after those who protested the King's unfair tax laws.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Eyep..sure enough.

The Tea Party was protesting taxation by the government..they voted for..

And they had some other pretty whacky ideas.

Hatin on the side of the Constitution..

You must really hate the Declaration of Independence and those who signed it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

How come you leave the next part out?

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

Good point. That is proof we shouldn't change the government for light causes like health care, like Obama and the Dems did, against the will of the people I might add.

But then again..

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Eyep..sure enough.

The Tea Party was protesting taxation by the government..they voted for..

And they had some other pretty whacky ideas.

In other words, you can't answer my question.

So just throw in another liberal bumper sticker slogan--"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross!"
All while ignoring the fact that America is closer than ever to becoming a fascist state under the Hussein.

Forum List

Back