Glenn Beck and Color of Change

Time to go watch Beck, see what ad's are playing then go to the store to buy some. *howls with laughter*

Counter what points?

Like calling a half white guy who was raised by his white mother and his white grandparents a racist who hates white people?

You people will follow liars right off a cliff or even into a War for corporate whores.

The man is a racist. Read his freakin book. He considers himself superior to whites. He hates his white heritage. He doesnt make a secret of it. He has been completely open with his point of views.

You cant lie by telling the truth!

Counter what points?

Like calling a half white guy who was raised by his white mother and his white grandparents a racist who hates white people?

You people will follow liars right off a cliff or even into a War for corporate whores.

The man is a racist. Read his freakin book. He considers himself superior to whites. He hates his white heritage. He doesnt make a secret of it. He has been completely open with his point of views.

Actually, you can, and that's what she did. ;)

you wrote him and asked him to father your children, come on we know you.

We do know her. Which is why your claim here is absolutely absurd. Just another instance of being unable to defend your position. Its typical. You cant deal with facts. So you attack people.

Glenn as well as many others has provided a laundry list of reasons as to why people cant rationally conclude that Obama is a racist. You havent responded to any of them.

You simply make absurd assertions that because he has white family members he cant possibly be racist. Yet you and your friends constantly accuse the founders of being racist and point to them fathering black children as proof... You contradict yourselves.

Have you never met someone who hated their parents? You never met someone who hated their heritage? You must live in a bubble then.

Counter what points?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

you are batshitcrazy

We do know her. Which is why your claim here is absolutely absurd. Just another instance of being unable to defend your position. Its typical. You cant deal with facts. So you attack people.

Glenn as well as many others has provided a laundry list of reasons as to why people cant rationally conclude that Obama is a racist. You havent responded to any of them.

You simply make absurd assertions that because he has white family members he cant possibly be racist. Yet you and your friends constantly accuse the founders of being racist and point to them fathering black children as proof... You contradict yourselves.

Have you never met someone who hated their parents? You never met someone who hated their heritage? You must live in a bubble then.

Glen Beck hates his own mother for killing herself and thinks all people hate their mother deep down.

He is batshitcrazy just like all you other people who bought the Bush lies.

Counter what points?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

you are batshitcrazy

You don't know much about Obama ... :doubt:

Counter what points?

I'm currently reading Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" right now. So far, I haven't come across what you are basing your opinion on Glenn Beck being a racist or feeling like he is superior to anybody. What page might that be on? According to what I have read so far, I think you're full of shit. Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" says a lot of things that liberal folks don't like or want to hear about. You're just making a lot of noise because you can't stand being faced with the truth. I think Glenn Beck does a pretty fair job of calling a turnip, a turnip. Beck, like Palin, is ridiculed because he is bringing the truth forward and the truth is scary to you and something you can't and won't accept. Who are you trying to make believe this nonsense, yourself or somebody else?

Glen Beck hates his own mother for killing herself and thinks all people hate their mother deep down.

Glenn doesnt hate his mother.

can't help but notice you still havent responded to anything thats been said. the coversation is gong like this:

Us: Glenn is right or reasonable because of
A.
B.
C.

You: You're crazy!

Us: You still havent addressed
A.
B.
C.

See a trend? Who really cares about the truth here? And who is the crazy one?

Counter what points?

I'm currently reading Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" right now. So far, I haven't come across what you are basing your opinion on Glenn Beck being a racist or feeling like he is superior to anybody. What page might that be on? According to what I have read so far, I think you're full of shit. Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" says a lot of things that liberal folks don't like or want to hear about. You're just making a lot of noise because you can't stand being faced with the truth. I think Glenn Beck does a pretty fair job of calling a turnip, a turnip. Beck, like Palin, is ridiculed because he is bringing the truth forward and the truth is scary to you and something you can't and won't accept. Who are you trying to make believe this nonsense, yourself or somebody else?

He's talking about the other person, not Beck. ;)

Um.. im talking about Obama and his books.

Glenn doesnt hate his mother.

can't help but notice you still havent responded to anything thats been said. the coversation is gong like this:

Us: Glenn is right or reasonable because of
A.
B.
C.

Us: You still havent addressed
A.
B.
C.

See a trend? Who really cares about the truth here? And who is the crazy one?

How do you know Glen Beck doesnt hate his mother?

If that is how you reason....then you should agree with this statement....

Obama hates his own father for killing himself (drunkard in a car accident) and thinks all people hate their father deep down.

He is batshitcrazy just like all you other people who bought the Jeremiah
lies

Forum List

Back