Glenn Beck and Color of Change

You've gone and done it now, Willow. I really think truthNOTmatters really believed in his great black hope of change...now you went and put some reality into him. Then again, he probably won't get that either because truthNotMatters. :lol: OH shit, something like that.

here's what you do,, just take oldtruthdoesnotmatter, roll her up in yer chewing gum paper and toss her in the shitcan! dispactched done! over!:lol:

You've gone and done it now, Willow. I really think truthNOTmatters really believed in his great black hope of change...now you went and put some reality into him. Then again, he probably won't get that either because truthNotMatters. :lol: OH shit, something like that.

here's what you do,, just take oldtruthdoesnotmatter, roll her up in yer chewing gum paper and toss her in the shitcan! dispactched done! over!:lol:
:clap2::clap2:

That right wing sight LIED about this man and you still have not commented that fact.

33 sponsors gone and still going....how many will it take to boot his narrow minded bigoted racist ass of the air!?

Yet ... there are still a lot of commercials being shown when he's on ... go figure.

But it could mean advertising time becomes cheaper on his show than such a large audience would normally command. Some of his show's advertisers last week included a male enhancement pill, a law firm looking to sue on behalf of asbestos victims, a company selling medical supplies to diabetics and a water filter company. off a yahoo.com story about sponsors bailing on him and btw ups is officially the first to say they will cease advertising completely on fox....good for them

so for you, it was one stop shopping, eh?

:thup:

That right wing sight LIED about this man and you still have not commented that fact.
I really do feel so sorry for you because one day, you just might wake up and then your entire life will be shattered.

I am attempting to set the facts straight about him.

Hes an emotional mess who cant get the facts straight and some fools whorship his stupid ass.

I have hope that one or two of you will get a clue.

I really do feel so sorry for you because one day, you just might wake up and then your entire life will be shattered.

No terry its not happening

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcilJGPo68&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Hey There Obama (Drink the Kool Aid)[/ame]

Forum List

Back