Glenn Beck and Color of Change

33 sponsors gone and still going....how many will it take to boot his narrow minded bigoted racist ass of the air!?

Yet ... there are still a lot of commercials being shown when he's on ... go figure.

you really think he is racist?

Not to be a dick but i've seen a lot of clips in the last month and racism isn't anything I came across.....got a video of that for me to watch?

I'll really watch it and give you an opinion too, i'm not just setting you up for a flame fest, as Vast_LWC.

Me? I don't know, and really don't care, I support freedom of speech no matter if I agree with what's said or not. So I support his right to say whatever he wants and the station's right to choose what they air. Anyone that tries to "boycott" someone for opposing views is not a business I want to utilize or work for.

Is OCC doing something wrong? They lost 50 advertisers in one month. Does that mean Sr. is a bigot?

and occ is?

Orange Country Choppers, one of the popular shows on our Fox local station, it has two time slots and they are considering adding more. They lost 50 advertisers in one month, so are they being bad?

not to be a dick cause those guys are cool but what do tell do they have to do with Glen Beck? unless its a backlash to the beck thing then thats not cool...but if you are bringing it up to dodge and deflect the beck thing then shame on you...please stay on topic...they didnt call the president of the United States a racist that hates whites did they?

You seem to over react to any reality check of your little hero?
Ok I'll share a little something about me. You want to really know who I hold in high esteem...who my HERO'S are? You think you can handle it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNBD78j--4"]YouTube - United States Military[/ame]

Except the ones who are liberals and can see through all your asshole little political heros huh?
Only and ASSHOLE would post such a thing.

I rest my case!

and occ is?

Orange Country Choppers, one of the popular shows on our Fox local station, it has two time slots and they are considering adding more. They lost 50 advertisers in one month, so are they being bad?

not to be a dick cause those guys are cool but what do tell do they have to do with Glen Beck? unless its a backlash to the beck thing then thats not cool...but if you are bringing it up to dodge and deflect the beck thing then shame on you...please stay on topic...they didnt call the president of the United States a racist that hates whites did they?

No, you are claiming that Beck is "losing supporters" because of his saying something that was "controversial" ... so, then it stands to reason that for anyone to lose so many advertisers they would have to be a bad show, OCC lost 50 in one month, I am ignoring all their new ones like you are ignoring all Beck's new ones. So the question is, if Beck is losing them for being so "bad" then what did OCC do wrong to lose so many more so much faster?

TruthmattersNotSoMuch you really should get out more. Smell the air and take a walk.

I love how Glenn scares you people. You clearly cant deal with anything he is actually saying. You cant counter his points so you are trying to silence him, marginalize him, do anything so people dont pay attention to him. Ironically you are going to cause his ratings to skyrocket and make him more money and get more people to actually read his books.

And why? Because Glenn has the audacity to tell the world the truth about what he thinks. That scares you. Because it demonstrates how little their is to who you are.

Counter what points?

Like calling a half white guy who was raised by his white mother and his white grandparents a racist who hates white people?

You people will follow liars right off a cliff or even into a War for corporate whores.

I love how Glenn scares you people. You clearly cant deal with anything he is actually saying. You cant counter his points so you are trying to silence him, marginalize him, do anything so people dont pay attention to him. Ironically you are going to cause his ratings to skyrocket and make him more money and get more people to actually read his books.

And why? Because Glenn has the audacity to tell the world the truth about what he thinks. That scares you. Because it demonstrates how little their is to who you are.

The funny thing is they are doing the exact opposite. Many people are probably tuning in now just to see what all the outrage is about.

I posted an article of Glenn Beck himslef answering such questions.

Glenn Beck confirms what the Wiki article says you fools.

Hes also a convertted Morman
so what you are saying is because a family member commited suicide and he is a converted Morman, you think people who watch him will become infected. :lol:

His mother and brother commited suicide and another brother died of a heart attack.

He was in his teens when his mother killed herself.

Do you have any idea of the impact of that on a teen?

He had alcohol and drug problems well into his adult life.

He became a Morman at the suggestion of one of his children.

He has recently displayed some very disturbing behavior that he released on the internet himself.

He talks of the first black president as a racist.

Obama was raised by his white realitives and loved them by all peoples accounts.

It is an INSANE thing to claim about a man who has shown NO reason for anyone to call him a racist.

Glen Beck is unbalenced.

Hey stupid!!! Perhaps twenty years in a black separatist church is enough for reasonable people to question whether or not the man is or isn't a racist. Or perhaps (in the Gates case) it was when he automatically assumed the white police officer "acted stupidly."

The fact is Beck said "This guy is, I believe, a racist.'', and he is entitled to his opinion, whether you like it or not.

Obama’s church, Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ adopted a Black Value System. Here are their main points as written by a committee:

Commitment to God
Commitment to the Black Community
Commitment to the Black Family
Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness”
Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System.

I'd argue that there are many reasons to suspect Obama of being a racist.

Forum List

Back