Glenn Beck and Color of Change

Why do every one of you refuse to admitt that right wong site LIED about this man?

This is why your party is a deadman walking.

You refuse to face the facts when they are presented to you.

What you all forget is your ranks will just keep dwindling because you cant keep in the conversation that gets things done and solves the problems of the world.

You can only get to the point where the lies of your sources trap you into a redicules denile of facts and resort to personal insults that make you look even lamer than your crippled ideas.

Not facing facing the facts will kill you every time.

Your guys are headed for the graveyard.

Now go ahead and ignore the facts again and call me some more lame ass names, its just so impressive.

Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They lied to you over at that right wing site.

Hes is a self confessed former communist and black nationalist.

BTW Glenn Beck is a self confessed former drug addict, alcoholic.

You do understand the word FORMER right?

Actually you're never a former alcoholic, you are what they call a dry drunk. You are ALWAYS and alcoholic or an addict, even when you stop using.

Is this the link you're going on about...i'll read it now.

You've gone and done it now, Willow. I really think truthNOTmatters really believed in his great black hope of change...now you went and put some reality into him. Then again, he probably won't get that either because truthNotMatters. :lol: OH shit, something like that.

Beck Boycotter Communist, Black Nationalist

Van Jones
The founder of the group organizing a boycott against conservative talk show host Glenn Beck is a self-described “black nationalist” and “Communist”, who has ties to a former terrorist and is working in the Obama administration as a so-called “Green Czar.”

Color of Change founder Van Jones worked as a co-founder and director of the Apollo Alliance, which Glenn Beck recently exposed for its questionable ties to radical left-wing groups

They lied

This is why your party is a deadman walking.

You refuse to face the facts when they are presented to you.

What you all forget is your ranks will just keep dwindling because you cant keep in the conversation that gets things done and solves the problems of the world.

You can only get to the point where the lies of your sources trap you into a redicules denile of facts and resort to personal insults that make you look even lamer than your crippled ideas.

Not facing facing the facts will kill you every time.

Your guys are headed for the graveyard.

Now go ahead and ignore the facts again and call me some more lame ass names, its just so impressive.

No, my "party" is in charge right now ... and fucking up our country more every day.

HELP...I need CPR after all this laughing...this is incredible! I mean...come on...this isn't an act...holy shit!

Ok maybe she is still in grammar school?

The man admitted he was a former communist and black nationalist.

He is now a Green capitalist

HELP...I need CPR after all this laughing...this is incredible! I mean...come on...this isn't an act...holy shit!

Ok maybe she is still in grammar school?

Still cant deal with the facts huh?

Address the facts given you or bask in the shame of your stupid partisan hackery

Whoa truth I read your link.

[W]e are entering an era during which our very survival will demand invention and innovation on a scale never before seen in the history of human civilization. Only the business community has the requisite skills, experience, and capital to meet that need. On that score, neither government nor the nonprofit and voluntary sectors can compete, not even remotely.

So in the end, our success and survival as a species are largely and directly tied to the new eco-entrepreneurs — and the success and survival of their enterprises. Since almost all of the needed eco-technologies are likely to come from the private sector, civic leaders and voters should do all that can be done to help green business leaders succeed. That means, in large part, electing leaders who will pass bills to aid them. We cannot realistically proceed without a strong alliance between the best of the business world — and everyone else.

So that guy says we need the private sector to make green jobs becasue the govt can't compete...then goes on to say the govt should pass bills to aid these business.

Why give some businesses an unfair advantage with taxpayer money? Thats like socially shaping the economy, sorta.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back