Palestinian protestors change tactics

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1713378524685.png

In a stroke of pure genius, Palestinian protestors have stopped blocking traffic on US roads and disrupting busy airports since no one really seemed to care. After all, it's just more lawlessness in a land where lawlessness is encouraged and rewarded. Instead, the protestors have decided to instead focus on forming chains around abortion clinics sot that woman cannot cross to get an abortion and putting up barbed wire at the border to disrupt the flow of illegal immigrants flowing across the border under the order of Iranian Supreme leader Ali Khamenei.

Ali Khamenei then called President Biden and screamed, "Checkmate! You have not moved fast enough to destroy the Zionist nation, so now you must pay as we destroy you! Your position is this, you cannot arrest them as they shout death to America or you will be labeled a White Supremacist racist and lose the election as you lose the votes of all the people I have sent to your country to vote, but at the same time, neither can you let the protestors block the abortion clinics or you will lose the election because your Left-wing base will lose their minds. as you lose the election. In other words, you will lose the election, so time to destroy Israel or else!!"

"Fithergism!" declared a dazed and confused Joe Biden. "I thought we had a deal. I thought our deal was to destroy Israel and America together, but it seems like all you want to just want to do destroy Israel while you help save America. Ok, Ok, we nuke Israel tomorrow, you win"

Freedom Fighters win the first round unanimously .
Israeli Nazis busy wiping eggs off their faces .

"Freedom Fighters never lose
Now busy bashing Nazi Jews "

Third consective number one for the Three H s
Hammers , Hezzers and Hooty Tooties .

Forum List

Back