Beck has lost 33 advertisers, so far

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Attack on Obama riles Becks advertisers - Road Runner

A total of 33 Fox advertisers, including Walmart, CVS Caremark, Clorox and Sprint, directed that their commercials not air on Beck's show, according to the companies and ColorofChange.org, a group that promotes political action among blacks and launched a campaign to get advertisers to abandon him. That's more than a dozen more than were identified a week ago.

Get used to it, people are really sick of the nasty attacks poisoning the political waters.

What amazes me is how any advertiser could look at a drama queen like Beck and say....

"Thats the guy I want to represent us!"

I can believe WalMart backing out....libs have already put the screws to this company big time...

new concept for those who do not like Beck: change the channel.

sigh

I don't watch him. I see clips of his rants. He is a funny guy. Especially the "get off my phone" thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI&feature=related]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

Remember, its 35 sponsors so far and counting. We will see.

sigh

I don't watch him. I see clips of his rants. He is a funny guy. Especially the "get off my phone" thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI&feature=related]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

IT's all entertainment. Some people take the shit seriously, which only makes them look like the fools they are to friends and family.

also, less people watching would equal less advertising dollars.

sigh

IT's all entertainment. Some people take the shit seriously, which only makes them look like the fools they are to friends and family.

Every single time Beck goes over the line, he uses that ...its just entertainment...crap.

He has a lot of idiot fans who listen and agree with every word he says and he has huge ratings. It proves how dumb certain people are and how dumb they look only getting political news from people like him or Hannity.

Beck used to be somewhat in the middle, then he went to Fox and he lost his damn mind.

He fits in well there actually.

...link deleted...

Every single time Beck goes over the line, he uses that ...its just entertainment...crap.

He has a lot of idiot fans who listen and agree with every word he says and he has huge ratings. It proves how dumb certain people are and how dumb they look only getting political news from people like him or Hannity.

Beck used to be somewhat in the middle, then he went to Fox and he lost his damn mind.

Free Speech/First Amendment: what a great country we live in.

Free Speech/First Amendment: what a great country we live in.

I am all for free speech. I think Beck should be allowed to say things like this, but he has to deal with the consequences. (And he is, although I think he will ride this out. They aren't leaving Fox, they are leaving his show).

Sorta like those dummies who only get their political news from the Obama loving major media outlets. You have your basic cable clowns like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann. And then you have your news anchors like Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric, just to name two.

Sorta like those dummies who only get their political news from the Obama loving major media outlets. You have your basic cable clowns like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann. And then you have your news anchors like Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric, just to name two.
I agree, any idiot who only watches hard left or right television shows for their political news are just that, idiots.

There seems to be more idiot republican t.v. watching morons than dems though since people in here continue to spout Fox's ratings, as if that is a good thing.

Agree?

I agree, any idiot who only watches hard left or right television shows for their political news are just that, idiots.

There seems to be more idiot republican t.v. watching morons than dems though since people in here continue to spout Fox's ratings, as if that is a good thing.

Agree?
only one problem, hypocrite

The difference between fox and msnbc is simple.....
fox = right
msnbc = left

Fox lies. msnbc doesn't. Dispute this.
you are a diehard PMSNBC'r

Agree?

fox = right
msnbc = left

Nope, I just know Fox lies. msnbc calls them on it. I appreciate that.

Agree?

fox = right
msnbc = left

Nope, I just know Fox lies. msnbc calls them on it. I appreciate that.
ah, so the liars on PMSNBC tell you FNC lies
:lol:

Forum List

Back