Glenn Beck Bats A Homerun With This One!

So Maybe Hunter, the Druggie like Beck, has a chance in your world.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.59.21 PM.png

Beck later said that he had gotten high EVERY day for the previous 15 years since the age of 16.

Sure, believe this ^^^ assclown.

He lost me with the rationing panel. Those things have been hinted at, but the pushback has been enormous and they are going nowhere. Exhibit A is Biden's silly pipedream that by 2030, no ICE cars will be available for sale. Ain't happening. Indeed, EV's may have already reached their level of popularity...about 15-20%.

Beck is a salesman. He is convincing as long as you don't think very carefully about exactly what he is saying.

I'd say Glenn Beck has been doing his homework. I try my best to expose what is going on politically in both our America & the world in general, but Glenn takes it one step further with his BLACKBOARD!

Beck is right to point out that the ruling class hates the people. The ruling class wants to divide and control the people & reduce the population.

Beck is right to point out that the ruling class hates the people. The ruling class wants to divide and control the people & reduce the population.
No, they are doing that.

This was predicted long ago.

Huxley keys in on two points, the need for population reduction, and dictatorships are the best means to force this into being, unless a free people can find a way to do it themselves, which I think deep down he knew would never happen.

Define Marxist.

100 different definitions coming.

What exactly did Beck Spew in this 13:05 video?
No One Knows.
The one thing we all are supposed to be is awake. Instead, we fell asleep let other take control and went woke. When something happens slowly it is not as noticeable as when it is quick. There are tentacles between the two parties. The constant propaganda from the elites affecting us to different degrees. We have lost unalienable rights and we said, "it's okay".

No, they are doing that.

This was predicted long ago.

Huxley keys in on two points, the need for population reduction, and dictatorships are the best means to force this into being, unless a free people can find a way to do it themselves, which I think deep down he knew would never happen.

Birth rates have plummeted in many countries. The native populations of Europe and East Asia are rapidly going extinct. Only sub-Saharan Africa still possesses a robust birth rate.

Forum List

Back