Here is where a man can and does marry a lot of women

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Polygamy is not often discussed. So where can men marry many wives and is it acceptable?

Eva Zu Beck has traveled a lot. I first learned of her when she was in America. She now is in Europe. But this video she was in Africa.

Do any of you object to the husband marrying many wives?

Polygamy is not often discussed. So where can men marry many wives and is it acceptable?

Eva Zu Beck has traveled a lot. I first learned of her when she was in America. She now is in Europe. But this video she was in Africa.

You know what the punishment is for bigamy?

Two wives.

what man in his right mind would want more than one wife??

but I have no objections,,

I can see an open relationship with one wife. But more than one wife? Hell no. What a moron lol.
Polygamy is crazy to me, but I support people's right to do it. You can be a masochist if you want lol.
And when are these folks going to wake up? Still letting their fathers marry them off? Come on..

I can see an open relationship with one wife. But more than one wife? Hell no. What a moron lol.
Polygamy is crazy to me, but I support people's right to do it. You can be a masochist if you want lol.
And when are these folks going to wake up? Still letting their fathers marry them off? Come on..
So it is fine for your wife to have sex, and this includes bearing children in your home, so she has in effect many husbands?

There's a few closed communities in Utah that do polygamy. From what I've read and seen in documentaries it's only a good thing for the husband. Seems bizarre to me, it took me 30 years to figure out the the one I have.

There's a few closed communities in Utah that do polygamy. From what I've read and seen in documentaries it's only a good thing for the husband. Seems bizarre to me, it took me 30 years to figure out the the one I have.
The women boast they have other wives to help them and enjoy talking to them.

Forum List

Back