'Evil little thing' or defender of the constitution?

Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S.

James Madison.

He wrote the lions share of the constitution.

You calling him a liar?

No. You just can not understand the argument I am making. Or you are just ignoring the fatcs.

The seperation clause was created by the courts. Fact.
The seperation clause is subject to debate. Fact.
The 1st admendent does not have the words "Seperation of Church and State" Fact.
What the words are is this.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

From my understanding it is clear the the government is violating the 1st admendment.

Yeap your a fool.

You wnat to pretend jyou have not lost the argument in the face of facts.

Me and the father of the constituion agree you are wrong

James Madison said he wrote it into the constitution.

His owned damed words.

You continue to lie about the father of the constitution

Dear Idiot partisan hack,

That is the words of Jamed Madison.

He is considered the Father of the constitution.

Do you know why he is called that?

Because he wrote most if it

Then show me, in the Constitution and not some seperate document, were it says seperation of church and state.
It is my claim, proven by fact, that the seperation clause was added by the courts.
It is also my claim and others, and this is the chief debate, that the courts have gotten it wrong.

You are too stupid for words.

the man who wrote it says its guarenteed in the constitution.

You just dont like the way he worded it.

Then leave the country

And you are refusing to comprehend what I am asking.
I don't care what Madison said after the fact. I care about what the constitution actually says and not what someone else claims the constitution says.
You attack me and yet nowhere have you proven me to be wrong.

you are slithering arround trying to pretend you have not lost the argument.

I wont play your stupid game.

Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S.

James Madison, father of the constitution

Letter to the Danbury Baptists - January 1, 1802 - Wikisource

the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between church and State.

Those are the words of James Madison who is concidered the Father of the constitution.

Those are Jefferson's words. idiot! Why do you gloss right over the part that reads, "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"?

Yeap your a fool.

You wnat to pretend jyou have not lost the argument in the face of facts.

Me and the father of the constituion agree you are wrong

What does the sky look like in your fantasy world? Must be nice.
I am starting to think you live in an institution. God knows you couldn't possibly take care of yourself considering how delusional you are.

you are slithering arround trying to pretend you have not lost the argument.

I wont play your stupid game.

James Madison, father of the constitution

Prove this wrong then. Hell prove any one of these wrong.

The seperation clause was created by the courts. Fact.
The seperation clause is subject to debate. Fact.
The 1st admendent does not have the words "Seperation of Church and State" Fact.

Letter to the Danbury Baptists - January 1, 1802 - Wikisource

the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between church and State.

Those are the words of James Madison who is concidered the Father of the constitution.

Those are Jefferson's words. idiot! Why do you gloss right over the part that reads, "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"?

You are absolutely right and I fucked that up big time.

My apologises.

Thank you for pointing out Jefferson agreed too.

That fact that ANYONE thinks that separation of Church and State was written into the Constitution is disturbing to say the least.

Why do you not like the founders ideas?

Oh but we do.

And you see, here's the dirty little secret nobody told you about.

The Constitution applies to the federal government. It is all to clear that religion at the state level was considered to be none of the federal government's business.

Don't believe me....then why did some states tax people for the express purpose of supporting a partricular religion ? Yes, that went on.

Oh how that hurts the liberals who don't realize that is exactly what Jefferson was making reference too. The federal government.

That is why public prayer was O.K. until the SCOTUS decided to play god and came up with selective incorporation....something for which they should be hung, shot and burned.

So, you see....we do like the founders ideas. The federal government and the U.S. constition was not supposed to have any sway over how states conducted their affairs and if that mean they wanted to publish the ten commmandments on every sign welcoming people to their state...that was their right and John Marshal could not do a screaching thing about it.

Forum List

Back