UCLA Med School Requires Students To Attend Lecture Where Speaker Demands Prayer for ‘Mama Earth,’ Leads Chants of ‘Free Palestine.’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
No, this isn't the Bee.

Yes, it really happened at UCLA Med School.

So, let in blithering idiots based on race to be Doctors, then inculcate them in non-medicine on top of that.

In a mandatory course on "structural racism" for first-year medical students at the University of California Los Angeles, a guest speaker who has praised Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel led students in chants of "Free, Free Palestine" and demanded that they bow down to "mama earth," according to students in the class and audio obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Lisa "Tiny" Gray-Garcia, who has referred to the Oct. 7 terrorist attacks as "justice," began the March 27 class by leading students in what she described as a "non-secular prayer" to "the ancestors," instructing everyone to get on their knees and touch the floor—"mama earth," as she described it—with their fists.

At least half of the assembled students complied, two students said. Gray-Garcia, a local activist who had been invited to speak about "Housing (In)Justice," proceeded to thank native tribes for preserving "what the settlers call L.A.," according to audio obtained by the Free Beacon, and to remind students of the city’s "herstory."

The prayer also included a benediction for "black," "brown," and "houseless people" who die because of the "crapatalist lie" of "private property."

"Mama earth," Gray-Garcia told the kneeling students, "was never meant to be bought, sold, pimped, or played."

So began a long and looney lecture that shocked some students at the elite medical school and has led to calls for an investigation. Wearing a keffiyeh that covered her entire face, Gray-Garcia, a self-described "poverty scholar," led the class in chants of "Free, Free Palestine" as faculty and staff looked on in silence, according to people in the course and contemporaneous text messages reviewed by the Free Beacon.

No, this isn't the Bee.

So, let in blithering idiots based on race to be Doctors, then inculcate them in non-medicine on top of that.

In a mandatory course on "structural racism" for first-year medical students at the University of California Los Angeles, a guest speaker who has praised Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel led students in chants of "Free, Free Palestine" and demanded that they bow down to "mama earth," according to students in the class and audio obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
Lisa "Tiny" Gray-Garcia, who has referred to the Oct. 7 terrorist attacks as "justice," began the March 27 class by leading students in what she described as a "non-secular prayer" to "the ancestors," instructing everyone to get on their knees and touch the floor—"mama earth," as she described it—with their fists.
At least half of the assembled students complied, two students said. Gray-Garcia, a local activist who had been invited to speak about "Housing (In)Justice," proceeded to thank native tribes for preserving "what the settlers call L.A.," according to audio obtained by the Free Beacon, and to remind students of the city’s "herstory."
The prayer also included a benediction for "black," "brown," and "houseless people" who die because of the "crapatalist lie" of "private property."
"Mama earth," Gray-Garcia told the kneeling students, "was never meant to be bought, sold, pimped, or played."
So began a long and looney lecture that shocked some students at the elite medical school and has led to calls for an investigation. Wearing a keffiyeh that covered her entire face, Gray-Garcia, a self-described "poverty scholar," led the class in chants of "Free, Free Palestine" as faculty and staff looked on in silence, according to people in the course and contemporaneous text messages reviewed by the Free Beacon.

I read this earlier today on one of the news aggregators, I check daily. My thought before dumping out, without finishing the article, was "Jeez, California, again." It seems the most notable nut ball people and institutions tend to be in or from California. I do not know why.

I read this earlier today on one of the news aggregators, I check daily. My thought before dumping out, without finishing the article, was "Jeez, California, again." It seems the most notable nut ball people and institutions tend to be in or from California. I do not know why.
Oregon is worse but CA is terrible. true.

No, this isn't the Bee.

This country is either going to completely collapse or a second civil war will happen

because Cali is full of leftists .. you know what leftists are don't you ? after all you voted for one .

No, this isn't the Bee.

That is just outright indoctrination that compromises and detracts from students acquiring critical medical schools.

When a medical professional is giving me a diagnosis or has me under the knife, the very last thing I give two shits about is the woke mandatory compliance class they attended in Medical School. What a waste.

That is just outright indoctrination that compromises and detracts from students acquiring critical medical schools.

When a medical professional is giving me a diagnosis or has me under the knife, the very last thing I give two shits about is the woke mandatory compliance class they attended in Medical School. What a waste.
It is a waste, and that professor's eccentricities, should not be tolerated in a hard science environment, we expect to be about learning the medical profession.

tell that to the party you voted for ..
Everything is totally based on politic to you, I see. I have seen radical nut balls on both sides of the aisle, and slobbering mad dog nut balls are on both sides of the aisle. That is why people that pick who they support by the party, are totally full of crap. Are your eyes brown, by any chance?

Everything is totally based on politic to you, I see. I have seen radical nut balls on both sides of the aisle, and slobbering mad dog nut balls are on both sides of the aisle. That is why people that pick who they support by the party, are totally full of crap. Are your eyes brown, by any chance?
lol ! you voted for and defend the most left wing admin in modern history ! and you will do so again ! you are a leftist .. but like mac1958 you like to claim that you are a middle of the road independent .. bull !

lol ! you voted for and defend the most left wing admin in modern history ! and you will do so again ! you are a leftist .. but like mac1958 you like to claim that you are a middle of the road independent .. bull !
Why are you trolling me? I have never voted in California, in my life. You do remember this thread is about "UCLA Med School Requires Students To Attend Lecture Where Speaker Demands Prayer for ‘Mama Earth,’ Leads Chants of ‘Free Palestine.’", right?
Did I say something about California or the faculty of UCLA medical school, that you disagreed with so much, you decided to say "Hell with excalibur and his thread topic and OP with supporting link, it is time to troll White 6 for some reason?

Forum List

Back