The country is finished, I'm calling it

Wacky Quacky

Gold Member
May 16, 2011
This country is finished. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime, but I'm watching the whole thing unfold in this election. The idiot masses have propped up party politics above the constitution and their own country. Beating the opposition matters more to them than their own freedom. The politicians know this, and they will run with it for all it's worth. The NDAA took away our right to fair trial, but instead of banding together to stop the BI-PARTISAN group that created and passed the law, you numbnuts are too busy trying to find ways to score political points and blame the other guy.

Republicans have two front runners right now, Romney and Gingrich. Romney not only supports passing many more free-trade agreements, which will further destroy the middle class, but he also fully and openly supports the NDAA. But hey, as long as he can beat Obama then it doesn't matter how he fucks up this country.

Gingrich wants to destroy an entire third of our system of government. He wants to be able to jail judges that he doesn't personally agree with. If judges are too afraid to rule against his desires, then the constitution is royally fucked. But hey, it would be funny to watch him debate Obama.

Even Democrats, who still support Obama, are just as bad. Obama signed the fucking NDAA, and no lame excuse can even begin to justify why he supported taking away our right to a fair trial. He also has no issue forcing us to purchase a commodity just for being alive through his "Health Insurance giveaway reform" (I swear to god the first person that tries to compare it to car insurance will get bitch slapped).

This country is over. Bow down to your rulers and masters in washington. Because they can do whatever the fuck they want and you retards will just keep voting for them, all in the name of party politics. Thanks for ruining a great thing you fucking dipshits.

panic.jpg

Bye bye,

You can give up if you want.

I will never give up on this country.

I and many other Americans wont.

he is merely a toadie of the right who wants us Not to vote.

Its helps republicans when people dont vote.

This country is finished. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime, but I'm watching the whole thing unfold in this election. The idiot masses have propped up party politics above the constitution and their own country. Beating the opposition matters more to them than their own freedom.
THIS election??????

323.png

What.....you arrived (in this Country) AFTER 2008?????

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

This country is finished. I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime, but I'm watching the whole thing unfold in this election. The idiot masses have propped up party politics above the constitution and their own country. Beating the opposition matters more to them than their own freedom. The politicians know this, and they will run with it for all it's worth. The NDAA took away our right to fair trial, but instead of banding together to stop the BI-PARTISAN group that created and passed the law, you numbnuts are too busy trying to find ways to score political points and blame the other guy.

Republicans have two front runners right now, Romney and Gingrich. Romney not only supports passing many more free-trade agreements, which will further destroy the middle class, but he also fully and openly supports the NDAA. But hey, as long as he can beat Obama then it doesn't matter how he fucks up this country.

Gingrich wants to destroy an entire third of our system of government. He wants to be able to jail judges that he doesn't personally agree with. If judges are too afraid to rule against his desires, then the constitution is royally fucked. But hey, it would be funny to watch him debate Obama.

Even Democrats, who still support Obama, are just as bad. Obama signed the fucking NDAA, and no lame excuse can even begin to justify why he supported taking away our right to a fair trial. He also has no issue forcing us to purchase a commodity just for being alive through his "Health Insurance giveaway reform" (I swear to god the first person that tries to compare it to car insurance will get bitch slapped).

This country is over. Bow down to your rulers and masters in washington. Because they can do whatever the fuck they want and you retards will just keep voting for them, all in the name of party politics. Thanks for ruining a great thing you fucking dipshits.

NDAA was necessary for the Dept. of Defense to operate, the hysteria over the detention of US citizens is just that, hysterical. Section 9 of Article 1 provides, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the Public Safety may require it".

American citizens not engaged in Rebellion or the Invasion of the US need not fret. Of course those who actively seek to nullify laws of Congress or threaten secession ought to carry their tooth brush at all times.

Health insurance is not like auto insurance. However, in a system where health care providers are required to provide at least minimal services to everyone, regardless of the individual's ability to pay, I don't see it as being unreasonable to expect that everyone who can afford to should have a means of paying for those services, do you?

This country is finished.

You need a sense of history.

We have survived robber barons, a Red Scare, Mutual Assured Destruction, four presidential assassinations, two Presidential impeachments, one Presidental resignation, two world wars, two great depressions, countless other mini depressions, the KKK movement, the 1800 election, George W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, and a Civil War.

We are indestructible.

Sure, we get fat and stupid when things are going good. Then when our complacency catches up to us, we get bitter and resentful and want to go back to having hot sex, but we always come around and put our shoulders to the wheel and get things going again.

It is good you worry. We all need to worry and get back to work. And we will.

The OP is merely one of the drown it in the bathtub righties trying to get Dems to give up on this country.

The right wants it dead so they can hand it all to the corporations

You think the people who have bought off our 2 parties can't buy off the people who count the votes?

I hate our 2 parties as much as you do, but voting 3rd party won't fix anything either.

The two party system is fine as long as both parties are actually trying to improve the country.

The right wants this government dead.

Health insurance is not like auto insurance. However, in a system where health care providers are required to provide at least minimal services to everyone, regardless of the individual's ability to pay, I don't see it as being unreasonable to expect that everyone who can afford to should have a means of paying for those services, do you?

Health insurance is no different from auto insurance, otehr than employers get tax deductions for providing health insurance.

The two party system is fine as long as both parties are actually trying to improve the country.

The right wants this government dead.

Really? I mean TM, even for you... REALLY???

Unlike YOU, I do NOT bow down to governments. I do not bow down to the people who represent them; to the people who work for them; OR to the people who worship them as their saviors. I pray every day to my God and I bow down to Him and place every thing that I am and have at His disposal. Government is NOT my religion. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and sits at the right hand of the father. In cabinet meetings Timothy Geitner sits at Barry's right hand... How does it feel to worship a tax evader?

Government is the destroyer of FREEDOM. Government is the antithesis to prosperity and government IS THE PROBLEM, not the solver of problems.

People who put their faith in government are guaranteed to be let down...

Don't you get tired of that?

It's amazing how many posters here didn't actually read the OP.

And it's funny that we have left wing nut jobs here who are actively supporting the man who is doing the most damage to the country, swearing never to give up on it.

What a crazy world.

Forum List

Back