Don't be a butt; vaccinate your children

Sorry bout that,

1. Autism is a term thats new fruit cakes.
2. There was mental retardation back then, but those children were born that way, AUTISM comes some short time after a major allotment of vaccines idiots!
3. Its not normal, you don't develop it, you acquire it from a mixture of viruses that do a number on your brain cells.
4. Time and time again kids are normal till one day maybe four, maybe three, maybe five,….BOOM,….right after a trip to get some shots.
5. And fucking idiots like you reading this thinks that *NORMAL*, it is not idiot!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Are you seriously brain damaged?
2. Oh I get it you're young and *VACCINE DAMAGED*….
3. I noted you have no avatar, sign you do indeed have brain damage….

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
SirJames demonstrates the cool anti-establishment meme of the anti-vax crowd.

And the children go suffering because of that stupidity.
No children go suffering because some moron Millennial thought it was ok to bring their Measle infested kid to an amusement park.

SirJames is a person who believes that what he experiences and understands and believes is the sum total necessary for making the final statement about an issue.

What dippy thinking on his part.

Sorry bout that,

SirJames demonstrates the cool anti-establishment meme of the anti-vax crowd.

And the children go suffering because of that stupidity.
No children go suffering because some moron Millennial thought it was ok to bring their Measle infested kid to an amusement park.

1. I wonder how many people got measles and died?
2. I wonder how many people already had the vaccine or had already had the measles?
3. I wonder also how many who contracted measles never had them before and never got the vaccine?
4. I wonder if any of the people who got the measles were fat?
5. I wait for the data to come it,…lol
6. I wonder if this isn't a scare tactic being done by the media to prod people into getting the autism shots???
7. FUCK YOU no thanks!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Serious question: are you on LSD?
Hmmm.

I wonder if the autism epidemic is related to the use of LSD.

Are the autistic the children and grandchildren of acid users?

From my teaching experience, I bet I could make a strong anecdotal case for a link.

SirJames, silliness such as yours is not allowed to endanger the health of children.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This bullshit is just that bullshit, the so called experts have created a historical point in time that supports autism being around since the early 1900's but in fact thats just bullshit to cover their asses. The so called doctors have their ass on the lines since this began in the late 1970's and thats when the institution of federal bullshit took over, and they then also created more bullshit to cover up their screw up.
2. Now the vaccines have to be given come hell or high water from the federal government, because there is way too many damaged kids now.
3. They will not stop trying to force people into believing the shots are safe, they are not!
4. So FUCK ANYONE who disagrees!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Serious question: are you on LSD?
Hmmm.

I wonder if the autism epidemic is related to the use of LSD.

Are the autistic the children and grandchildren of acid users?

From my teaching experience, I bet I could make a strong anecdotal case for a link.

1. Thats not bad, its possible I suppose.
2. Smartest thing you have said.
3. But explain why the kids are fine, then, after getting a dose of vaccines, BOOM,…fried !

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Children almost never, ever get "fried."

1. There is no documentation to correlate a relationship that federal money and doctor diagnosis began an increase in cases. The fact is that medical diagnosis became better.
2. There is no documentation to validate that statement "Now the vaccines have to be given come hell or high water to the federal government, because their is way too many damaged kids now."
3. There is no documentation to validate that statement "They will not stop trying to force people into believing the shots are safe, they are not!"
4. That is simply your fucked up opinion.

Sorry bout that,

Children almost never, ever get "fried."

1. There is no documentation to correlate a relationship that federal money and doctor diagnosis began an increase in cases. The fact is that medical diagnosis became better.
2. There is no documentation to validate that statement "Now the vaccines have to be given come hell or high water to the federal government, because their is way too many damaged kids now."
3. There is no documentation to validate that statement "They will not stop trying to force people into believing the shots are safe, they are not!"
4. That is simply your fucked up opinion.

1. Fired means autism, it is fried like a french fry.
2. And when the children get burned they indeed get fried!
3. The government will not *EVER* do a study on how many kids without the shots actually get autism.
4. Because if they did the evidence would simple blow peoples minds.
5. I would dare to say a big *ZERO* got autism
6. The writers are going into inventing documents supposedly written a hundred years ago to add legs to autism that never *WAS*.
7. They are breathing life into a myth, and its a fact, autism is a new thing, and its as recent as the late 1970's.
8. Before that it *NEVER WAS*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I AM BREATHING LIFE INTO THE RESISTANCE!
2. RESIST SHOTS IN THIS MANOR, SHOTS SHOULD BE GIVING OVER A LARGER PERIOD OF TIME, SLOWLY AND NOT IN BUNCHES.
3. UNLESS THEY AT LEAST STOP THE FURY OF THESE SHOTS KIDS WILL SUFFER, AND FAMILIES WILL SUFFER.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I heard that there is a 1 in 100k chance a child will be born with autism....
That is off the chart nuts.
I think it is lack of what was once called "motherly love".

Sticking kid's asses in daycare at two weeks, jerking them around like that cannot be good.

I think it is cultural in large part.

Is it happening everywhere?

I think not.

, AUTISM comes some short time after a major allotment of vaccines idiots!s

Wow....that is a spectacular and dangerous display of idiocy.

No- vaccines do not cause autism.

Vaccines save lives......no more polio.....just no more polio alone should be getting every parent to rush to get their kids vaccinated.

I was listening to the father of a child recovering from Leukemia- kids survive Leukemia today- but while he recovers he has almost no immune system- kids who are not vaccinated endanger this kids life- because while most kids would just be uncomfortable with measles or chicken pox, this kid would die.

Parents who do not vaccinate not only risk their own child's lives- they risk other kids lives.

Vaccinate you kids.

Sorry bout that,

1. This bullshit is just that bullshit, the so called experts have created a historical point in time that supports autism being around since the early 1900's but in fact thats just bullshit to cover their asses. The so called doctors have their ass on the lines since this began in the late 1970's and thats when the institution of federal bullshit took over, and they then also created more bullshit to cover up their screw up.
2. Now the vaccines have to be given come hell or high water from the federal government, because there is way too many damaged kids now.
3. They will not stop trying to force people into believing the shots are safe, they are not!
4. So FUCK ANYONE who disagrees!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, FUCK YOU, you dimwitted asshole!

I would wreak serous justice on the parents of a child who gave measles to my child who had cancer. There would be no place those parents or the child could hide.

Forum List

Back