Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

you dont even know what a fetus is so you keep using the word incorrectly,,

a child in the womb is a human being,,

just because you sick baby killers dont have respect for human life is your shortcoming not mine,,

and yes we are going to start putting people in jail for murdering children,,
the law once said slavery was legal and now it doesnt,,

baby killers beware we are coming after you,,

Here's the problem. Very few people actually benefited from Slavery.

that's why they lost the elections, eventually.

On the other hand, 60 million women have had abortions. And they all vote.

Here's the problem. Very few people actually benefited from Slavery.

that's why they lost the elections, eventually.

On the other hand, 60 million women have had abortions. And they all vote.
my god you guys say some of the craziest shit,,,

you guys made the same argument to keep your slaves,,

you didnt consider black people human beings,,
and now youre saying living human beings in the mothers womb arent humans either

thats just geography,,

youre some sick mother fuckers,,

Fetus means unborn offspring, in human beings, it's a human being you can call it whatever you want to soothe your aching soul, but it's a human being!
It is a stage in embryonic development.
It is not a baby anymore than a handful of grapes is wine.

It is a stage in embryonic development.
It is not a baby anymore than a handful of grapes is wine.
It is a developing human, and will never be anything else, I understand your desire to lessen the guilt you have to feel for advocating for the death of a baby!

And you are ok with killing human?
How do you know the dog didn't need to be put down?
Here are the FACTS for you really ignorant people!
Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011
How many humans are aborted?
More than a million abortions were provided in the U.S. in 2023.
How many humans aborted by women who have had 1 or more previous abortions?
We found that 45% of patients reported having one or more prior abortions.
Age was most strongly associated with this outcome, and patients aged 30 and older had more than two times the odds of having had a prior abortion compared with those aged 20–24.

FACTS are most people that are upset about the killing of the dog... wow have no problem though with killing a human!
Don't people like you see the idiotic bitching and moaning about killing a dog while hey it's ok kill the human!

I can relate to a person who has received an abortion. That I get. I can not relate to a person who would murder a dog because it's not a good dog.

This is what we mean when we say conservatives who for some reason (religion) pretend to care about the seeds in our wombs but they don't give a shit about babies outside the womb, or dogs, or the environment.

I get it. This is cool with farmers. Well then she has won the farmer vote. But all of us in swing states are disgusted. And for you fools who are still defending her. We know the dog wasn't a danger. It was a nice dog just not trained and high energy. Not a threat to anything but chickens. Is it too far to the Humane Society? Was it too much to ask you drive it to a animal shelter? And yet you want us to have a child if we accidentally get pregnant? Now that's an inconvenience. LOL

It is a developing human, and will never be anything else, I understand your desire to lessen the guilt you have to feel for advocating for the death of a baby!
OK
so is a sperm
so is an egg
So is the toast the pregnant lady had for breakfast.
BUT
Like the sperm, the egg, and the toast, it is not a baby

I can relate to a person who has received an abortion. That I get. I can not relate to a person who would murder a dog because it's not a good dog.

This is what we mean when we say conservatives who for some reason (religion) pretend to care about the seeds in our wombs but they don't give a shit about babies outside the womb, or dogs, or the environment.

I get it. This is cool with farmers. Well then she has won the farmer vote. But all of us in swing states are disgusted. And for you fools who are still defending her. We know the dog wasn't a danger. It was a nice dog just not trained and high energy. Not a threat to anything but chickens. Is it too far to the Humane Society? Was it too much to ask you drive it to a animal shelter? And yet you want us to have a child if we accidentally get pregnant? Now that's an inconvenience. LOL
YOU don't get it! You approve killing a human because you couldn't control your sexual drive?

So you say it is OK to kill a human, but to kill a dangerous animal that could have damaged humans possibly killing is not? Also are you a "Veterinarian" and your professional opinion the dog wasn't a danger????
But more disturbing is how can you possibly approve taking a human life because because YOU couldn't control your sexual appetite? How do do you get "accidentally" pregnant?
Unlike you I deal with FACTS and
Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011
And you disapprove right?
But YOU approve killing another human being because of an "accidental" sexual act? Were you consenting?
Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended. About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.
I personally find anyone that puts their sexual pleasures above the LIFE of a human despicable ! Disgusting!

OK
so is a sperm
so is an egg
So is the toast the pregnant lady had for breakfast.
BUT
Like the sperm, the egg, and the toast, it is not a baby
Wrong sperm is sperm, an egg is an egg, not until fertilization does it become a human being, my Gosh how dense can you be!

YOU don't get it! You approve killing a human because you couldn't control your sexual drive?

So you say it is OK to kill a human, but to kill a dangerous animal that could have damaged humans possibly killing is not? Also are you a "Veterinarian" and your professional opinion the dog wasn't a danger????
But more disturbing is how can you possibly approve taking a human life because because YOU couldn't control your sexual appetite? How do do you get "accidentally" pregnant?
But YOU approve killing another human being because of an "accidental" sexual act? Were you consenting?
Each year, almost half of all pregnancies among American women are unintended. About half of these unplanned pregnancies, 1.3 million each year, are ended by abortion.
I personally find anyone that puts their sexual pleasures above the LIFE of a human despicable ! Disgusting!

Stop! As soon as you said dangerous animal, I have to correct you. If you want me to continue reading and take you seriously, stop lying. An untrained animal. This breed of dog is never dangerous. Please correct the lying to win an argument. Just stop. Okay?

I don't like putting dogs and cats down. If it were up to me everyone would have to get their dog fixed or be fined. That would put an end to breeders who aren't licensed. Regulate animals. And spade and neuter.

Get out of my bedroom and doctors room. Pleasures? You're weird. Bottom line is I want a woman to have the right to choose if she has or aborts. It's just right. Even a lot of christians agree, right? So even though you're right, it's a life, bfd. Life isn't that precious even to the majority of women in your red state.

Do you understand? Your anti abortion views aren't even popular with women in red states. You'll see.

And we already have enough unwanted young people. You want to force more on us?

One reason I will agree. We need ditch diggers. If you force poor people to have more kids, that's what you'll produce. That and increase in prison population and welfare.

So why do you have sex then if not for Pleasure? But pleasure results have consequences and given you are a male 30 seconds of pleasure is that worth a human's life?
I've suggested that men and women be held responsible for their 30 seconds of pleasure especially if an abortion is the 2nd one by the participants. You have no problem in killing a human what is your problem with sterilization of the man and woman? You tout the rights to choice... well I agree... a choice of sterilization if this is the 2nd abortion, then ok.. the next abortion will also result in sterilization of the woman and man! What is wrong with that choice? It's freedom!
It's no different than if you "DECIDE" to hold up a bank and you are caught. Especially the 3rd time (That’s what the Texas sentencing laws say. In setting the punishment for felony offenses, Texas considers previous felony convictions. If you have two felony convictions, whether those convictions were for third-, second-, or first-degree felonies, and you are convicted of another felony — any felony — you face serious jail time.) Texas’s Felony Three-Strike Rule - Spolin & Dukes

Forum List

Back