Don't be a butt; vaccinate your children

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

Not just Republicans, Moderats and Dem's also.
Autism has skyrocketed 1000% since 1990.
What happened?
Babies getting vaccines when they are a day old?
Maybe too many vaccines?
Look at how many they get before they are 1 yr. old.
It's insane how many they get. 8 vaccines by the time they are 2 months old.
Infants Children Teens birth - age 18 Vaccines.gov
Before children had to be 3 months old before they got any vaccines.
Now look how many they get.
Evidence is they changed it from 3 months old to one day old and the amount that they get.

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?
Evidence is they changed it from 3 months old to one day old and the amount that they get.
That is not evidence at all. Show us the science, the peer-reviewed findings, etc., stop being shrill.

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?
Yeah, let's go green, and hearken back to the carefree days, when half the babies died before they lived long enough to get a name or reach a first birthday.

I heard that there is a 1 in 100k chance a child will be born with autism....
That is off the chart nuts.
My wife's friend has two children who got all their vaccinations and now they're BOTH Autistic.
Coincidence only.

Bullshit hearsay, most likely.

Probably so. All of my siblings and I received our vaccinations. All of my children and all of my grandchildren received their vaccinations. No learning handicaps or other disorders.

I remember children on steel crutches and leg braces in elementary school struggling across the playground at recess. I remember those who jeered and made fun of those unfortunates.

The school district where I served as Board President had an unwritten policy of asking during employment interviews the opinions of the interviewed about vaccinations.

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?
That is not evidence at all. Show us the science, the peer-reviewed findings, etc., stop being shrill.

Shrill?
I call it using common sense.
Even Physicians are starting to question the amounts.
Vaccines cause autism Supporting evidence - NaturalNews.com

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?
Yeah, let's go green, and hearken back to the carefree days, when half the babies died before they lived long enough to get a name or reach a first birthday.

How about not getting so dramatic and having the babies get them after they are 3 months old and spacing them out so that they are not getting so many all at the same time?

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?

Shrill?

Nonsense. Physicians OVERWHELMINGLY believe in vaccinations. A few outliers are the exceptions that prove the rule that vaccinations works.

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?

Shrill?

Nonsense. Physicians OVERWHELMINGLY believe in vaccinations. A few outliers are the exceptions that prove the rule that vaccinations works.

I Never said that they didn't.

I can see waiting until your baby is 3-6 months old to start vaccinations, but not getting vaccinations at all is just nuts.

Also, blaming autism on vaccinations, when there are so many other possible causes, i.e., toxins in our food, water, living environments, etc., is just paranoid and a little kooky.

When you're a Democrat you don't need to even think about having children vaccinated.

You just abort, the ultimate preventative.
Abortion beats the shit out of having thousands of children that aren't being cared for, educated properly, or provided with basic essentials.

It's funny how the far right loves having a permanent underclass, and hates poor people for being poor while they rage against abortion.

Don't misunderstand.

I really don't care that Liberal birth control involves professional using "proper" tools.

I do care that I, along with all of you, are being required to pay for them.

What happened?
Maybe too many vaccines?

So you blame vaccines?

Vaccines which make sure that your child never get's polio and has to live the rest of his or her life in an iron lung?

Or maybe gets lucky and just loses the use of her legs?

Vaccinate your kids.

Vacinations are the greatest health advance since water sanitation was figured out.

The measles out break is not good for anyone.

Some parents think they are cool in not vaccinating their children, that they are standing out from the crowd. How true, just like crippled adults in a herd who should not be breeding. Their oh so smart is simply the new stupid. Mock and shame such parents if that is the only way to deal with such duds who are willing to put their children at risk. If that does not work then shame and mock them. Such wankers may change their path. If not, ignore them, and certainly do not let your children play with them, for the little ones are being mentally inoculated against science and common sense.
I beg to differ.
The measles outbreak only affects the people too stupid to vaccinate against the measles.
If we're lucky, they will die, thus removing some of the stupid from the gene pool.

Forum List

Back