Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?
This is what happens when you allow a third world invasion into the country. They are bringing in DISEASES that REAL VACCINES had gotten rid off in our past.

They come innagainst our laws and dont have to follow any rules or quarantines. No shot records.

Then dumb fucks who allowed it blame us for it.

Fuck you.

This is what happens when you allow a third world invasion into the country. They are bringing in DISEASES that REAL VACCINES had gotten rid off in our past.

They come innagainst our laws and dont have to follow any rules or quarantines. No shot records.

Then dumb fucks who allowed it blame us for it.

Fuck you.
You have no evidence that these outbreaks are leaked to unvaxxed immigrants.

That%27s%20just%20goofy.jpg

You sure?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Suburban Cook County has confirmed its first measles case this year as Chicago's outbreak continues.

On Friday, the Cook County Department of Public Health said the suburban resident was exposed to measles during their time at a migrant shelter in Chicago. That resident has recovered and is no longer contagious.

Most of the city's cases are related to the Pilsen migrant shelter on Halsted Street. Of the 52 confirmed cases, 31 are in children under 5 years old.

To date, CDPH has identified 26 confirmed cases of measles in Chicago residents, the majority of which have been associated with Pilsen new arrivals shelter. Of the 26 confirmed cases, 19 are in children below the age of 5, underscoring the critical importance of the vaccine in fighting the spread of this disease in young children.

"Dear reader,

I’m the managing editor for Guardian US, and a big part of my role is overseeing our newsroom budget – in a presidential election year, we really stretch that budget as far as we can.

Because we don’t believe in covering elections like a game, reporting only on the latest polls and gaffes, we want to make sure we’re covering every important angle and part of the country – especially those neglected by other US media outlets.

That’s one of the great things I’ve come to learn about Guardian readers: you care deeply about the profound issues facing our country. We are right there with you, and our coverage will always have the American people at its heart, digging into how the outcome this November will affect people’s rights, lives and communities.

On top of ensuring we have the reporters we need to cover US news from coast to coast and border to border, it’s my job to ensure those reporters have everything they need to do their jobs effectively and safely.

It is an honor to do this important work, but I also know just how taxing it can be. In fact, the part of my role I take most seriously is overseeing the wellbeing of our reporters – especially in this political environment, where they can be subject to physical threats, and especially on beats that expose them repeatedly to trauma or violence."

No, you're not. You're covering "the soup of the day" stories just like every other news source.
The Guardian is a great paper etc. GOP base voters are the worst anywhere.... brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut jobs. Americans get the worst deal by far in the modern world...living wage and healthcare for all and cheap college and training Daycare great infrastructure and vacations not here ONLY....

Just today I found out I had bobbitt lopit disease when I went to take a piss and my dick fell off. I immediately wrapped it in ice and went to ER and that's where I found out about bobbitt lopit disease. But the damn doctor who evidently had piss poor eye sight successfully sewed it back on my knee, now I have jerk knee.

Forum List

Back